Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This is your fault. (Jamie) - CJ's Den

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

This is your fault.  (Jamie) - CJ's Den Empty
PostSubject: This is your fault. (Jamie) - CJ's Den   This is your fault.  (Jamie) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:32 am

She sat on the couch, feet up on the cushions, knees held to her chest.  She watched the front door without blinking.  She texted the address with the request for him to meet her there.

Last edited by Storyteller on Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: This is your fault. (Jamie) - CJ's Den   This is your fault.  (Jamie) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:34 am

He was late, but then, he was busy. But he did show up, knocking politely at the door.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: This is your fault. (Jamie) - CJ's Den   This is your fault.  (Jamie) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:35 am

"It's open!"

She stood now. Stood to face him down.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: This is your fault. (Jamie) - CJ's Den   This is your fault.  (Jamie) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:38 am

He walked inside, and just stood and stared at her, his face a blank.

"Wha' is this about?"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: This is your fault. (Jamie) - CJ's Den   This is your fault.  (Jamie) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:40 am

She took a few steps towards him.

"This is me keeping my issues with you private. Where they belong. You got a good man killed."
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: This is your fault. (Jamie) - CJ's Den   This is your fault.  (Jamie) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:41 am

His brow rose.

"If ye mean th' boy tha' Logan Embraced an' killed, I distinctly remember not being the uppity wee bitch who broke the Masquerade an' forced my hand. So no, this is your fault."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: This is your fault. (Jamie) - CJ's Den   This is your fault.  (Jamie) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:45 am

Her head bowed.

"I know my blame in this. I do."

Her head rose again, eyes flashing.

"But you gave him to a man who would never care about the things a person goes through when they die. A man who wouldn't have time to put up with it, and would take the easy way out. So take your share of the blame, you Scottish ass."
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: This is your fault. (Jamie) - CJ's Den   This is your fault.  (Jamie) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:54 am

He stared at her.

"Logan is a damn sight more responsible than ye would ever be. Look at wha' ye already did t' th' boy. You're lucky I didn't call a Blood Hunt on ye for wha' ye did. If Logan decided tha' he should die, it was likely better for him, since ye would just let him live an' threaten every single one of us. I don't have any blame in this, neither does Logan. There's none t' blame bu' you an' Bella. Ye both condemned th' man t' die, an' ye call me here, away from duties that actually matter t' bitch an' whine tha' some wee mortal got killed because a vampire was stupid."

He snorted and turned away from her, heading back for the door.

"I don't have time t' listen t' ye tryin' t' make yourself feel better by blamin' me for your own fuck-ups, Henrietta. Go whine t' th' Sheriff or th' Seneschal; they might have more time for your complaints. I've a city to run."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: This is your fault. (Jamie) - CJ's Den   This is your fault.  (Jamie) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 1:00 am

What should have made her mad? What should have caused her to rage at him, only broke her. She crumpled to the floor.

"Please. Don't leave me. I can't survive to have everyone leave me. Not again."
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: This is your fault. (Jamie) - CJ's Den   This is your fault.  (Jamie) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 1:02 am

He turned to look at her.

"Then maybe ye shouldn't alienate everyone around ye, Henrietta."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: This is your fault. (Jamie) - CJ's Den   This is your fault.  (Jamie) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 1:05 am

She gave a shuddering sob.

"I know. I know I shouldn't. But I don't...I don't know how to stop. I just start to feel and..."

She gave another sob.

"And last time I lost everything, I slept. And I dreamed. And I just don't want to fall into that again. So I have to keep moving, I can't go back, and I'm sorry I chose the wrong direction to start running in. I'm so sorry."
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: This is your fault. (Jamie) - CJ's Den   This is your fault.  (Jamie) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 1:07 am

He shrugged.

"Learn some control then."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: This is your fault. (Jamie) - CJ's Den   This is your fault.  (Jamie) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 1:15 am

Everyone was leaving her. No one truly loved her. Never had. She should have known better.

"How can you be so cold?"
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: This is your fault. (Jamie) - CJ's Den   This is your fault.  (Jamie) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 1:25 am

He turned to look at her.

"I'm cold because feeling pity for you wouldn't do you any good. It would allow you to continue to be weak and pathetic. I know you are not."

In perfect French.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: This is your fault. (Jamie) - CJ's Den   This is your fault.  (Jamie) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:49 pm

She took a deep unneeded breath and looked up at him.

"Give me a day to mourn. I will be back to work the day after tomorrow, and you will never hear of this again."
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: This is your fault. (Jamie) - CJ's Den   This is your fault.  (Jamie) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 5:09 pm

He nodded.

"You have twenty-four hours to mourn and get it out of your system."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: This is your fault. (Jamie) - CJ's Den   This is your fault.  (Jamie) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 1:58 am

She nodded.

"Merci."

And she would wait until he was out of the room before she started to mourn again.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: This is your fault. (Jamie) - CJ's Den   This is your fault.  (Jamie) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 2:25 am

He left, closing the door behind him.

(scene?)
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: This is your fault. (Jamie) - CJ's Den   This is your fault.  (Jamie) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 2:29 am

(Scene)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is your fault. (Jamie) - CJ's Den   This is your fault.  (Jamie) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is your fault. (Jamie) - CJ's Den
Page 1 of 1