Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Everyone Loves Politics - Ren-Land (Jamie/Ren)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

Everyone Loves Politics - Ren-Land (Jamie/Ren) Empty
PostSubject: Everyone Loves Politics - Ren-Land (Jamie/Ren)   Everyone Loves Politics - Ren-Land (Jamie/Ren) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:18 pm

He made his way to the warehouse that the Brujah clan often used. He made the phone call, then sat back to wait.

Last edited by Storyteller on Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves Politics - Ren-Land (Jamie/Ren)   Everyone Loves Politics - Ren-Land (Jamie/Ren) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:21 pm

It didn't take Ren long to get there at all, when the Prince called, the Neonate jumped.

"Evening." She said as she slipped into the warehouse.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves Politics - Ren-Land (Jamie/Ren)   Everyone Loves Politics - Ren-Land (Jamie/Ren) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:24 pm

He gave her a smile. Then he gave her a proper hug.

"It's good t' see ye, lass."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves Politics - Ren-Land (Jamie/Ren)   Everyone Loves Politics - Ren-Land (Jamie/Ren) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:26 pm

She returned the hug, gripping him tightly for a moment. Jamie was one of the few she genuinely trusted. "It's good to be home."
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves Politics - Ren-Land (Jamie/Ren)   Everyone Loves Politics - Ren-Land (Jamie/Ren) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:26 pm

He laughed.

"Let's see if ye say tha' in about ten minutes. I've a job for ye, if ye are up for it."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves Politics - Ren-Land (Jamie/Ren)   Everyone Loves Politics - Ren-Land (Jamie/Ren) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:28 pm

"There's very little I wouldn't do for you, Your Grace." Hey...she might even stop calling him 'your grace' if he asked.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves Politics - Ren-Land (Jamie/Ren)   Everyone Loves Politics - Ren-Land (Jamie/Ren) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:30 pm

His eyes narrowed at the honorific. God, he hated it. But his smile to her was sweet, and pleasant.

"How would ye like t' be my Keeper?"
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves Politics - Ren-Land (Jamie/Ren)   Everyone Loves Politics - Ren-Land (Jamie/Ren) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:31 pm

Blink. Bink. "Wha'?"
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves Politics - Ren-Land (Jamie/Ren)   Everyone Loves Politics - Ren-Land (Jamie/Ren) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:33 pm

He crossed his arms across his chest and grinned.

"Unfortunately, a verra short time ago, a Nosferatu decided t' stake th' Harpy in her office for turnin' him down when he demanded t' be her lesser harpy. It brought it t' my attention tha' I actually need a Keeper o' Elysium now."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves Politics - Ren-Land (Jamie/Ren)   Everyone Loves Politics - Ren-Land (Jamie/Ren) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:38 pm

"I..." Score one for Jamie. He'd shocked the words right out of her. "What would the job entail? I mean...I know the basics, but the job has seemed different in every Domain I've been in."
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves Politics - Ren-Land (Jamie/Ren)   Everyone Loves Politics - Ren-Land (Jamie/Ren) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:40 pm

He shrugged.

"Lots o' borin' nights makin' sure tha' th' idiot Malkavian doesna try t' exploit th' Toreador's Clan weakness, makin' sure tha' those who break th' traditions o' Elysium get punished. Normally, it falls t' th' Sheriff t' handle, when there's nay a Keeper, but she's busy. An' so am I. We just dinna ha' th' time t' invest in it right now. If people start t' break it, stake 'em and pile 'em in my office, give me a report an' we can go from there."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves Politics - Ren-Land (Jamie/Ren)   Everyone Loves Politics - Ren-Land (Jamie/Ren) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:42 pm

"So...no stringing them up like pinata and beating them until the stupid falls out?"
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves Politics - Ren-Land (Jamie/Ren)   Everyone Loves Politics - Ren-Land (Jamie/Ren) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:43 pm

He looked thoughtful.

"Temptin' ... but I dinna think ye can actually beat th' stupid outta some o' these folks. If ye think it'll work, ye can try it, though."

He grinned at her.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves Politics - Ren-Land (Jamie/Ren)   Everyone Loves Politics - Ren-Land (Jamie/Ren) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:46 pm

"Well, when you put it like that..."

"I'd still get to escape every now and then, right? Go fishing with Mat or something?" Such a simple girl at times. Duty first though.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves Politics - Ren-Land (Jamie/Ren)   Everyone Loves Politics - Ren-Land (Jamie/Ren) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:48 pm

He laughed.

"Aye. I'd prefer ye be a' Elysium more times than ye are gone, an' obviously, ye need t' be present for large Court meetin's, bu' aye. Ye can leave sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves Politics - Ren-Land (Jamie/Ren)   Everyone Loves Politics - Ren-Land (Jamie/Ren) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:50 pm

She was clearly thinking about it. Keeper was a different sort of position for her for sure. She was used to patrolling...

"It'll be weird being tied down..." It occurred to her then that Jamie spent most of his time there as well.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves Politics - Ren-Land (Jamie/Ren)   Everyone Loves Politics - Ren-Land (Jamie/Ren) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:52 pm

He laughed.

"Aye. Bu' we do wha' we must."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves Politics - Ren-Land (Jamie/Ren)   Everyone Loves Politics - Ren-Land (Jamie/Ren) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:53 pm

"It'll take some getting use to..."
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves Politics - Ren-Land (Jamie/Ren)   Everyone Loves Politics - Ren-Land (Jamie/Ren) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:54 pm

He laughed.

"Ye are Kindred. Ye ha' plenty o' time."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves Politics - Ren-Land (Jamie/Ren)   Everyone Loves Politics - Ren-Land (Jamie/Ren) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:58 pm

"True. I'm just used to being the one on patrol. The one out fighting. It's kind of all I know."
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves Politics - Ren-Land (Jamie/Ren)   Everyone Loves Politics - Ren-Land (Jamie/Ren) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:59 pm

He laughed quietly.

"There's plenty t' fight right in th' walls o' Elysium. An' plenty t' patrol. It's just a wee bit o' a different venue."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves Politics - Ren-Land (Jamie/Ren)   Everyone Loves Politics - Ren-Land (Jamie/Ren) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 10:11 pm

She bit her lower lip. It was a lot of responsibility, and a huge change given what she typically did for a living. Her 'day' job would certainly end up on the back burner...as would opening the shop until she could get a couple of people to run it...if she could find people to run it. Then there was that whole God Squad thing...

"You weren't kidding." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves Politics - Ren-Land (Jamie/Ren)   Everyone Loves Politics - Ren-Land (Jamie/Ren) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 10:19 pm

He laughed.

"Does tha' mean ye are goin' t' do it?"
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves Politics - Ren-Land (Jamie/Ren)   Everyone Loves Politics - Ren-Land (Jamie/Ren) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 10:30 pm

"Aye, Jamie. I'm goin' t' do it." She said in a remarkably good imitation of his accent. "It'll be fun to see how many people I can get to call you something snooty." She was teasing, mostly.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves Politics - Ren-Land (Jamie/Ren)   Everyone Loves Politics - Ren-Land (Jamie/Ren) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 10:31 pm

He poked her in the ribs.

"I'll turn ye over my knee, ye do tha'."

He was grinning. And teasing. Mostly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves Politics - Ren-Land (Jamie/Ren)   Everyone Loves Politics - Ren-Land (Jamie/Ren) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everyone Loves Politics - Ren-Land (Jamie/Ren)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next