Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach   I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 2:20 am

She nodded.

"Aye, lass. I ken tha'. Let's just get ye through th' next few hours."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach   I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 2:23 am

She didn't really know what to say, so instead, she simply somewhat silently complied as she pushed away from the wall, moving her hands to pull the tank top off and revealing the tattoos underneath and the true extent of them.

The dog tags though? Those stayed. The dog tags and the earrings he'd given her were things she didn't take off as she stripped out of the rest of her clothes. Not particularly shy, just... silent.
You know the state of mind. The silently staring at the floor kind of feeling that seemed to have wrapped itself around her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach   I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 2:47 am

She slipped out of her own clothes, and moved Teddy under the water. Not asking her to clean herself. Just doing it for her. Like any true grandmother would.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach   I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 2:50 am

She quietly moved when Grace told her, not so much in word, as in action, to do so. Still looking beat, downtrodden. Though she did manage a low whisper and a slightly pained smile none the less.
"Thank you..." it meant a lot to her that the Elder cared. More than she'd be able to tell her.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach   I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 2:54 am

She laid a kiss on the back of her head.

"O' course lass. An' I'll be here as long as ye need me."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach   I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 2:57 am

"I wish I could do something... anything..." her words quiet as she closed her eyes, leaning against the wall of the shower. "I promised I would look after him, take care of him... and I-I failed"
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach   I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 3:00 am

She pulled the girl to her.

"Hush, lass. Tis th' way o' life."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach   I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 3:01 am

"B... but if I lose him..." just saying the words had her trembling again. "Jamie must hate me..." not that he'd said such, but, she'd hurt Medwyn. She would understand if he did.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach   I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 3:04 am

She sighed and stroked her hair.

"Love, he does nay hate you."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach   I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 3:40 am

"It would be justified if he did..." Teddy whispered. "I failed him... Not only Medwyn but him a well... How can I ever make that right...?"
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach   I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 12:06 pm

She took her chin in her hand and forced Teddy to look her in the eyes.

"By pullin' yerself t'gether an' provin' tha' it'll ne'er happen again. Ye ha' t' be strong, lass. An' if tha' means borrowin' me strength, then so be't."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach   I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 12:10 pm

"How can I say it will never happen again? I can't dictate every move Medwyn does... I can't tell him not to protect me, because I'd have no right to protect him... I-I..." her head was a mess. "I don't know how to pull myself together from this.... not when I can't even ask f..." for forgiveness.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach   I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 1:10 am

She shook the girl a bit.

"I misspoke. Ye need t' prove tha' ye are strong. Strong 'nough t' hold him t' his humanity."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach   I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 3:21 am

Right now, she was a ragdoll. But her eyes? They asked the Elder, how? She'd thought, hoped, she would be able to give him reason to hold on. But...
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach   I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 9:08 am

She kissed the girl's forehead.

"I'll think o' somethin'. Trust Granny."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach   I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 9:14 am

Not as if she could do much else at the moment, so she just nodded.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach   I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 9:25 am

She helped the girl get clean, then turned off the water. Then she grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her. Then she pulled one around herself, tucking it, and helping her grand daughter to dry off.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach   I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 9:27 am

She wasn't completely helpless, just, feeling rather useless as she managed to get dry enough, grabbing an extra towel to get the worst of the water out of her hair.
"You don't need to do this you know? I don't mean to be this useless.."
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach   I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 9:34 am

She lightly tapped the top of her head.

"Hush. I ken tha' I dinna ha' t'. I wan' t'."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach   I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 9:40 am

Teddy nodded slowly, a part of her wanting to protest, to say she would be okay. But knowing deep down that she wasn't okay and wouldn't be for some time.

"I'm sorry... he deserves better than this..." than having a lover who'd not only failed him but hurt him as well.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach   I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 11:28 am

Index finger covered her lips.

"I said hush. T'night be nay 'bout tha'. T'night be 'bout a member o' me pack bein' unable t' care for herself."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach   I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 11:30 am

She truly was being pitiful. Though found that the best thing she could do at the moment was to simply shut up, because if she didn't, she'd just keep apologizing.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach   I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:59 am

(fade scene)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach   I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3