Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach   I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 3:56 pm

"N-no" Teddy shook her head, pulling away just a little bit to wipe the back of her hand across her eyes. "I can't.. I have to be here. I need to look after the garden... I need the flowers to be in bloom and pretty for when he comes back" oh she was shaking again. "H-he.. he has to come back" though she didn't necessarily sound convinced as much as she sounded desperately hopeful.
"I don't want this place to empty... please...? Please, I'll manage... This is our home.. I don't want our home to be cold and empty..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach   I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 3:57 pm

She nodded.

"Then I be movin' in wi' ye."

No argument. Just a simple fact.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach   I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:00 pm

The blond nodded weakly.
"Okay.... We.." she swallowed and corrected herself. "I got a guest room..." God she hated speaking as if she lived alone. Though she did right now. She was alone. "You can have that if you want.."
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach   I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:03 pm

She shook her head.

"Ye take it. I'll take th' couch."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach   I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:08 pm

"I like the couch..." the blond muttered. "A bed just feels empty..." which would explain why she'd been sleeping on the couch. "Please, take the guest room. I'll.. I'll go get some new linens.." Teddy nodded as she tried to move as if to find some new sheets for the bed which was, in all fairness, already made and clean. It was simply a need to do something, or perhaps her trying to distract herself.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach   I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:06 am

She allowed the Caitiff to move, then stood.

"Ye need somethin' t' do? Right. We'll start ye wi' hand t' hand."

Combat training. Just what a grieving person needs.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach   I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:13 am

Oh, she had plenty of things she ought to do. She had work lined up for months, but trying to be creative when your heart was breaking was easier said than done. Only reason she was able to do anything at all with her work at the moment was because she was working on Cassiel and Alex' rings. And those mattered a lot to her. Outside of that though? She worked at the office, because it was expected of her. And she worked on the garden, because she needed it to stay as beautiful as it was now for when Medwyn came back. He... he had to come back...

But really, it was all a bit forced and strained right now.

So when Grace spoke, the Caitiff stopped, turning to look at her somewhat confused. Combat training?
"W-why..?" stupid question but let's face it, her mind wasn't working as it should be.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach   I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:05 pm

She smiled.

"Because I promised I'd make ye able t' defend yerself. An' ye need a reason t' fall asleep. Also, it be a brilliant distraction."

Barbarian, remember?
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach   I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:12 pm

"I know how to defend myself..." didn't sound all too convincing though. "I just prefer running away..." as opposed to having to hurt someone.
That said though, she wasn't turning her down. She was just... yeah, lost and emotionally exhausted. She just thought she ought to be honest when the issue arose.
"And I don't want to sleep... I'm afraid I'll dream... and he won't be here when I wake up and I.. I'm so tired of crying.."
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach   I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 2:00 am

She shook her head.

"Lass, ye ha' t' sleep. An' I'll be here when ye wake, t' chase th' dreams away."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach   I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:23 am

She really did look like she was ready to just topple over and fall asleep where ever she might land
"I...." she was simply too lost to really think straight and it showed.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach   I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 2:17 pm

She took the girl in her arms again.

"Let me help ye, lass. I ken how't feels t' nay be near ye're mate. Let me help."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach   I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 4:59 pm

"I don't know what to do..." and she was drained.... physically and mentally drained as she simply leaned into the other woman. Arms limps down her side with no real strength to even lift them.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach   I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 9:20 pm

"Ye just lean on me, lass. I'll take care o' ye. First, I think we need to get ye a nice warm bath."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach   I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 1:03 am

"There's only a shower downstairs..." and let's face it, she didn't want to go through the bedroom upstairs to reach the bathroom which had an actual bath tub in it. "I can take a shower.."
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach   I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 2:04 am

She smiled.

"Tis big 'nough for two? Or shall I sit on th' sink?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach   I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 2:12 am

"Afraid I'll fall?" she said with a barely noticeably chuckle, knowing full well she looked like she might collapse at any minute.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach   I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 11:57 am

She nodded.

"Aye. Or drown."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach   I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 12:16 pm

"Heh...." Teddy gave her a weak smile. "It's big enough for two if you're worried" she said with a nod of her head.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach   I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 12:30 pm

She smiled.

"If ye be uncomfortable, I can sit on th' sink."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach   I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 12:33 pm

"I've already seen you naked" she said with that same weak smile as before. "And not as if I got anything you haven't seen before" she wasn't that kind of shy really.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach   I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 1:09 pm

She nodded.

"Then let's get ye clean, lass."

She gestured for the girl to precede her.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach   I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 1:15 pm

The bathroom was next door to the guest room, a decent sized, bright room with tiles on the floor and a roomy shower, made by separating it from the rest of the room with what was essentially a wall of glass bricks, set in one corner. A couple of towels were already hung up, though they looked unused.

Teddy stepped into the room and leaned over to turn on the water before leaning against the wall and lifting a hand to fiddle with the metal chain around her neck.
It wasn't really a conscious thing, tough it let the Gangrel see the dog tags that hung form it and which carried Medwyn's name.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach   I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 2:13 am

She came into the room and closed the door.

"Lass, are ye goin' t' be okay."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach   I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 2:16 am

"Not unless he is..." she said quietly, but truthfully. Without Medwyn getting through this? There would be little left of the blond to salvage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach   I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I still care (TEddy) - Sunflower Beach
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next