Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I am so sorry... (Medwyn, backdated) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

I am so sorry... (Medwyn, backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am so sorry... (Medwyn, backdated) - Sunflower Beach   I am so sorry... (Medwyn, backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:23 am

But it was, it was her fault for letting this happen in the first place, her fault for making him feel as if she wanted him to change.
The blond bit back the sob that wanted to escape her and lifted a hand to wipe her eyes without lifting her gaze.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I am so sorry... (Medwyn, backdated) - Sunflower Beach   I am so sorry... (Medwyn, backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:54 am

He crooked his finger under her chin and lifted her gaze to his. "It's going to be fine. You'll see."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I am so sorry... (Medwyn, backdated) - Sunflower Beach   I am so sorry... (Medwyn, backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:56 am

Her hand found his wrist, coming to rest there gently, wishing she wasn't trembling.
"I never meant to hurt you.... please believe me...."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I am so sorry... (Medwyn, backdated) - Sunflower Beach   I am so sorry... (Medwyn, backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:59 am

He blinked. "You didn't hurt me."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I am so sorry... (Medwyn, backdated) - Sunflower Beach   I am so sorry... (Medwyn, backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:01 am

The look in her eyes said she did, even as her free hand gently, perhaps a bit hesitantly moved to brush across his cheek.
"I love you... I am sorry this is happening.... I am sorry I failed you as a Sire..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I am so sorry... (Medwyn, backdated) - Sunflower Beach   I am so sorry... (Medwyn, backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:03 am

He snorted quietly, then brushed a kiss over her lips. "Stop it. It's not your fault. You didn't fail me."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I am so sorry... (Medwyn, backdated) - Sunflower Beach   I am so sorry... (Medwyn, backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:04 am

She closed her eyes at the touch of his lips, returning the gesture gently with a whisper.
"I miss you already..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I am so sorry... (Medwyn, backdated) - Sunflower Beach   I am so sorry... (Medwyn, backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:05 am

He smiled. "I'll be back. Soon. I promise."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I am so sorry... (Medwyn, backdated) - Sunflower Beach   I am so sorry... (Medwyn, backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:17 am

"I'll be waiting...." always. She would always wait for him. It was a promise reflected in her eyes as she gazed up at him.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I am so sorry... (Medwyn, backdated) - Sunflower Beach   I am so sorry... (Medwyn, backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:19 am

He smiled and brushed another kiss over her lips. "So will I. I should get going, though. They'll be wondering where I am."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I am so sorry... (Medwyn, backdated) - Sunflower Beach   I am so sorry... (Medwyn, backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:37 am

The hand resting at his wrist, tightened its grip for a brief moment, a slight tremble to it before she nodded and softly let go.
"Yeah.... you should..." the blond said a little weaker than she would've liked to. "Let me follow you to the car..." just, she just needed to be able to stay close to him for as long as she could.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I am so sorry... (Medwyn, backdated) - Sunflower Beach   I am so sorry... (Medwyn, backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:58 am

He picked up a duffel bag that he clearly intended to use. Slinging it over his shoulder, he nodded and reached for her hand. "I'd like that."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I am so sorry... (Medwyn, backdated) - Sunflower Beach   I am so sorry... (Medwyn, backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 2:02 am

She'd take his hand, after she'd made sure he'd take the few things she'd packed for him, including the dream catcher. He needed to take that with him.
Then, she took his hand, with both of hers, holding onto it as if afraid to let go because she was. She was terrified of letting go.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I am so sorry... (Medwyn, backdated) - Sunflower Beach   I am so sorry... (Medwyn, backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 2:05 am

He walked slowly. But he did walk, because he knew it would be pointless to argue with Jamie. Especially on this. And Teddy? Well, she didn't want him to leave, but she didn't want him to lose himself, either. So he knew he had to go. Gently, he squeezed her hand. "Ready to go, love."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I am so sorry... (Medwyn, backdated) - Sunflower Beach   I am so sorry... (Medwyn, backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 2:15 am

She stopped and turned to look up at him. One hand leaving his to reach up, brushing her fingers across his cheek before cupping it. Bright blue eyes gazing into his in silence for a few moments.
"Come back to me, love..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I am so sorry... (Medwyn, backdated) - Sunflower Beach   I am so sorry... (Medwyn, backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 1:49 am

He smiled at her. Smiled, then leaned close to press his lips to hers. "I will, my love. You stay safe, all right? Call me when you can."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I am so sorry... (Medwyn, backdated) - Sunflower Beach   I am so sorry... (Medwyn, backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 3:17 am

The kiss was returned by gentle lips that lingered close to his for a few more moments even after the kiss had ended. The blond nodding softly as she brushed her hands over his cheeks one more time. "I will... call me too..." she whispered, bracing herself really, to watch him leave.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I am so sorry... (Medwyn, backdated) - Sunflower Beach   I am so sorry... (Medwyn, backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 2:50 am

He nodded, sliding into the SUV first. If he didn't, he might not ever leave. He gave her a smile, though, one of reassurance. "I will. Every time I get a chance, I will."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I am so sorry... (Medwyn, backdated) - Sunflower Beach   I am so sorry... (Medwyn, backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:33 am

Teddy took a step back, her back to the wall as she nodded with a pained smile. Her arms moving to wrap around herself.
"I love you Medwyn...." like a broken record, over and over. But... she loved him, with all her heart. And she didn't know what else to say, now that the love of her life was leaving their home, even if only temporary.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I am so sorry... (Medwyn, backdated) - Sunflower Beach   I am so sorry... (Medwyn, backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:44 am

He blew her a kiss as he started the SUV and started to back out of the driveway. "Love you too, Teddy. I'll be back soon."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I am so sorry... (Medwyn, backdated) - Sunflower Beach   I am so sorry... (Medwyn, backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:54 am

"I'll be waiting" the Caitiff smiled, pained though as it was, there was hope to that smile and to that voice because she needed him to come back. Her blue eyes watching him the entire time as he backed out of the drive way.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I am so sorry... (Medwyn, backdated) - Sunflower Beach   I am so sorry... (Medwyn, backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:56 am

When he turned to make his drive toward Jamie's house, he gave her another smile. And one more wave as he pulled away.

(scene?)
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I am so sorry... (Medwyn, backdated) - Sunflower Beach   I am so sorry... (Medwyn, backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:14 am

(scene)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am so sorry... (Medwyn, backdated) - Sunflower Beach   I am so sorry... (Medwyn, backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am so sorry... (Medwyn, backdated) - Sunflower Beach
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2