Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting the new one (Duncan) - Lowrey Manor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Duncan M.
Neonate
Duncan M.

Meeting the new one (Duncan) - Lowrey Manor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new one (Duncan) - Lowrey Manor   Meeting the new one (Duncan) - Lowrey Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 7:07 am

"Now that's funny... An Anarch who's worth a shit... I don't believe it and never will. Too much grief for me in the past and too many uncles and aunts gone by their hands to ever trust one," Duncan said. "McCade though... firefighter eh? Pretty damn strange profession for one of us. She just local or some sort of investigator? Local is no big deal- I don't plan on anything around this burg but if she is a gumshoe, then there is potential. I had a Marshall on my payroll in 'Frisco...
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new one (Duncan) - Lowrey Manor   Meeting the new one (Duncan) - Lowrey Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:34 pm

She smiled.

"She's an investigator, I believe."
Back to top Go down
Duncan M.
Neonate
Duncan M.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new one (Duncan) - Lowrey Manor   Meeting the new one (Duncan) - Lowrey Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 7:13 pm

"Then she is very useful for my side line work, if she plays a little ball of course..." Duncan replied. "I'll have to set up a meeting with her once my bonafides are verified by whomever handles that stuff here.
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new one (Duncan) - Lowrey Manor   Meeting the new one (Duncan) - Lowrey Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 8:20 pm

She nodded.

"I can take you to the Seneschal tomorrow night."
Back to top Go down
Duncan M.
Neonate
Duncan M.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new one (Duncan) - Lowrey Manor   Meeting the new one (Duncan) - Lowrey Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 8:02 pm

"Works for me..." Duncan replied. "Faster business is dealt with up here, faster I can get to occupying some real estate and strengthening a few things elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new one (Duncan) - Lowrey Manor   Meeting the new one (Duncan) - Lowrey Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 1:39 am

She nodded.

"Then I believe we are done here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new one (Duncan) - Lowrey Manor   Meeting the new one (Duncan) - Lowrey Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting the new one (Duncan) - Lowrey Manor
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2