Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Logan
Ancilla
Logan

Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den   Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:46 am

Seemed like the Gangrel didn't care.

"Going to need an answer, kid."
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den   Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 3:05 pm

Well what kind of answer did he expect from someone who, just minutes earlier, had been mortal and wasn't quite used to dealing with claws in his gut?
"Yes.. Sir..." it was an answer, of sort. Either he took it and decided it was good enough or he ripped him apart. He wasn't likely to get more than that out of him.
Back to top Go down
Logan
Ancilla
Logan

PostSubject: Re: Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den   Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:22 pm

Apparently, it wasn't. But at least he didn't move his claws. Not yet, anyway.

"Yes, what? Yes, you wanna stop acting like a pissed-off five-year-old or yes you want to die?"

These distinctions were important.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den   Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:19 pm

Jesus Christ.

He snapped. Despite the claws in his gut and the distinct feeling he was going to die for this. He snapped.

"Fuck you! What the Hell is wrong with you!? Have you been dead so long you've forgotten what it means to be human? Fucking news flash! You don't get over this sort of thing in a matter of a half-goddamn-hour! So gut me! Or accept the fact that the best I can do right now is shut up and follow! I'm not a bloody machine, I don't come with an on/off switch, you bastard!"

Oh God it hurt to shout. But know what? He reckoned he'd be put out of his misery for what he'd just said. So it was worth it, even as he coughed up a moth full of his own blood.
Well worth it. He didn't have the strength to say anything else because he was moments from blacking out anyways. Question was just whether or not he was going to die awake, or while unconscious at this point.
Back to top Go down
Logan
Ancilla
Logan

PostSubject: Re: Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den   Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:39 am

((I am so very sorry. So sorry. I tried!))

He shrugged one shoulder.

"Five-year-old it is."

He raised his hand - the one not buried in CJ's stomach, the wicked claws extended as he, in one fell swoop, brought the claws across CJ's throat -- severing his head.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den   Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 5:13 pm

How many could say they'd died twice in one evening?

The world went black.

----
((aaand, thats it I guess. Sorry, he was asking for something that was impossible unless given time to actually work through it :/ ))
Back to top Go down
Logan
Ancilla
Logan

PostSubject: Re: Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den   Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:07 pm

He pulled out his telephone and made three phone calls. Then he went about actually disposing of the look-alike's now-dead body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den   Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3