Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Different but the same? - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DJ Switch
Ancilla

Different but the same? - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch) Empty
PostSubject: Different but the same? - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch)   Different but the same? - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:47 am

A few nights later and she was standing in the bathroom, fixing her make-up. She'd just crawled out of bed, could still feel the heat of his skin on hers actually, as she stood there, as of yet only having managed to get into her pants and bra. Though it did allow for her tattoos to show off a bit better as she tilted her head to the side and paused what she was doing to touch her fingers to the silver pendant around her neck. Her gaze meeting that of her mirror reflection.

Last edited by Storyteller on Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Chris Mayhew
Ancilla
Chris Mayhew

PostSubject: Re: Different but the same? - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch)   Different but the same? - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:14 am

He was about, somewhere, likely getting dressed for the evening. Laying around in bed, was a wonderful thing, but they now had jobs to attend to, and no matter how much he would have rather been laying around and cuddling her... there was something more important to do. Making sure they kept their new income, which was the means of taking her back home to Russia.

So he was sitting on the edge of the bed, pulling on a pair of socks, with a smile across his lips. Pants and no shirt for the both of them, at the moment. Silent internal reflection of the events of nights past, for the both, as well. The taste of her, still upon his lips and his mind. It always was, but this time.. it was different, but the same. It was hard to express, and with a slight upturn of his soft brown gaze, he watch her from the distance between bed and bathroom. A soft and thoughtful look.
Back to top Go down
DJ Switch
Ancilla

PostSubject: Re: Different but the same? - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch)   Different but the same? - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:17 pm

With her make up done, she touched her hand to the silver pendant once more before turning towards Chris. She just stare at him for a few moments, emerald eyes looking into his before slowly walking over, closing the distance between him and herself and moving to stand between his knees there he sat on the edge of the bed.
"Ready for tonight?" Jack asked, still only partially dressed as she reached out to touch her hand to his cheek with a smile, brushing her thumb slowly across his skin with a light touch.

Considering she was going out for a gig, she was quiet. She was usually rather hyped up even before heading out as if needing the adrenaline to get her going. But not tonight. In fact, she'd been kind mellow since that night he'd told her he loved her. Mellow in a good way though, perhaps a bit thoughtful. But she'd smiled, and she still smiled when she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Chris Mayhew
Ancilla
Chris Mayhew

PostSubject: Re: Different but the same? - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch)   Different but the same? - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:36 pm

Curious eyes watched her every motion. The strokes of her makeup.. the touching of the necklace, and even the path she made towards him. The closer she drew, his eyes lifted to stay focused upon her own. His face gently tilted into the hand that touched upon it, while lips moved forward to brush soft warm kisses across the surface of her stomach. HIs hand lifted, to rest upon the outsides of her thighs, squeezing there once, lightly.

"Of course." Spoken with a big smile, as eyes stayed trained on her own. "You will do a wonderful job, as always." He had obviously noticed the change in the past couple of nights, but he wasnt going to pry her open and look for answers. She would deal with things, in her own way, and he would be right there.. ready.. waiting.. stable, for her, the whole time. Forever.
Back to top Go down
DJ Switch
Ancilla

PostSubject: Re: Different but the same? - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch)   Different but the same? - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:46 pm

"Hope so" Jack said softly as she slowly moved to straddle his lap, knees sinking into the bed either side of his hips as she moved her arms to rest on his shoulders. "Still got a bit of time before we have to go though" and she didn't seem like she wanted to go out just yet. Instead, she leaned in to rest her forehead against his as she closed her eyes and lifted a hand so to let her fingers play with his hair. She just needed the closeness for a little while longer, again a contrast to how she would usually be all hyped up and ready to have fun.
This was a much quieter side, much like the side of her that could sit for hours over a piano (or a synthesizer in her case as a piano wasn't exactly the type of thing you packed into the back of a van), or just lean back and watch the stars (the actual stars you perv). The side she only ever showed around him.

The raven haired girl drew a deep breath, taking in his scent as she briefly brushed her lips to his in a fluttery touch, like a butterfly's wings.
"You'll be watching, yeah?" of course he'd be there watching. Not as if she needed to ask, an still she did.
Back to top Go down
Chris Mayhew
Ancilla
Chris Mayhew

PostSubject: Re: Different but the same? - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch)   Different but the same? - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:59 pm

Sex was a fairly fun and frequent part of their lives together, since the first time they had partaken of such with each other. It did not define them as a couple, but the closeness... the warmth.. the sensations, he enjoyed and returned to such often, with her. But truth be told, as she straddled his lap, it wasnt his first thought. His hands came to her hips, pulling them in close... then trailed up her sides, during over the fabric of her bra, then around tot he back, dragging slowly and deeply down in a massaging manner. Up and down, along the lengths of the muscles of her back, and eventually came to rest wrapped firmly around her.

His smile never faded, but but there was a soft sound of pleasure as her lips danced lightly across his own. His own lips did no such thing, but more like trying to catch the butterfly like kisses between them, to give a more firm and solid response. And they did, just that. "I am always watching, Vanya. I will be just inside the doors, greeting and scanning the customers.. but you will always be within eyesight and upon my mind," he promised her. A hand came up to place over the pendent that dangled over her heart, placing its warm palm against the crescent moon, pressing it against the skin and bone over her heart.

Back to top Go down
DJ Switch
Ancilla

PostSubject: Re: Different but the same? - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch)   Different but the same? - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:12 pm

It had her drawing her breath, that feeling of his hands as they traced up her sides, move over the fabric of her bra and then dragged down her back with enough pressure to let her exhale that breath with a low moan, one which let him catch her lips so he could return the kiss before speaking. Her back instinctively arching to his touch and in turn pressing her body against his.

"Good..." one of her hands brushed along his arm to come to rest on his hand there it now rested above her heart, pressing the pendant to her skin. "I like that" she smiled, gentle fingers brushing over the back of his hand.

She still hadn't returned the words, at least not to his knowledge, but maybe this was her trying to let him know? To show him that the little things he always did for her did matter, and did hold meaning. That she did appreciate them even if she was at times wasn't as good at showing him that as perhaps she should've been.
Back to top Go down
Chris Mayhew
Ancilla
Chris Mayhew

PostSubject: Re: Different but the same? - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch)   Different but the same? - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:28 pm

She had told him. With words that he didnt know she said, and more importantly with the way she moved, the way she reacted, the way she looked upon him, the way she touched him. The look in her eyes was more than enough, for him to feel it, even if she didn't physically speak it... while he was awake, at least.

The arching of her body was greeted with the heat of his skin. Flesh upon flesh again, as chests met. A hot breath exhaled, as such happened. When his lips had caught her own, the kiss was deep and passionate, as it always was. But it was different now, wasn't it? Not physically different, but emotionally. It meant just that much more, than it had before, for him. Every caress.. every kiss.. every moment of closeness, was a tribute to her. A professing silently, of his feelings for her. He couldn't stop it, even if he had wanted to.

As her hand came to touch upon the arm.. then along it and to his hand, that hand turned around and grasped her own, holding the joined hands with entangling fingers between the pair of them. The union of such, created a small bit of space, but they were still connected in the holding... the hands touched upon the pendent which pushed to her heart, and likewise.. pushed against his own chest, and upon the scar that was located over his own heart.

"Good, I like it too." he smiled brightly, as he said it. As bright as ever. It was simply words, but some of the best things in life, were simple and free. His words..were definitely given freely.
Back to top Go down
DJ Switch
Ancilla

PostSubject: Re: Different but the same? - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch)   Different but the same? - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:45 pm

Her fingers still linked with his, she still managed to lightly brush them across that scar above his heart, that gesture as so many others, also holding unspoken words. She knew what those scars were, what they meant, and while she didn't often linger at it there was always that tiny bit of worry in the back of her mind that she might suddenly, some night, lose him. And that thought...

Jack bit her lip softly, opening her eyes to look into his as she sat there, sharing his warmth in a quiet moment that was, beyond that slight worry, close to perfect. Though he knew didn't he? What she wouldn't admit to anyone besides him; that she couldn't make it on her own. She wanted to be strong, and in some ways she was, but in others, not so much. She needed him, more than he knew.
And while she couldn't speak the words out loud, she could say something else.

"Thanks...." her hand, the one not linked with his, brushed from his cheek and around to the back of his neck where her fingers entangled in his hair. "It means a lot you know.."
Back to top Go down
Chris Mayhew
Ancilla
Chris Mayhew

PostSubject: Re: Different but the same? - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch)   Different but the same? - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:59 pm

"I know...." he spoke, only a moment after she did. His eyes were soft, but focused upon her own. Not the biting of her lip, not perverted glances down the length of her form. Not to anything, but her. The gaze was gentle, yet penetrating. He want looking at the girl in the fake hair, and makeup. He was talking to be girl beneath it all. The beautiful blonde, who was delicate and fragile. Granted, he loved everything about her, including the way she looked now, but he would never allow the girl beneath to be forgotten. She was just as important, if not more so, as the raven haired beauty.

"I know.." he repeated, his lips brushing against her own, as a soft nuzzle of his nose against her own. With her free hand in his hair, his own free hand had remained around her waist and behind her, running fingers slowly along the curves and muscles of her back.
Back to top Go down
DJ Switch
Ancilla

PostSubject: Re: Different but the same? - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch)   Different but the same? - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 2:11 pm

It had her melting actually, that he could see what others didn't get to see. That he liked what she wasn't so sure she herself liked. That he accepted her for what she was, an acceptance she'd wanted all her life but never been given until she'd met him. And he'd even given it without question, or demanded anything of her in return.
They were together because they chose to be, because they needed each other and wanted the safety of the other.

The raven haired girl's eyes drifted shut with another sigh against his lips when he touched her like that. Although it held a certain kind of risk as well, a risk she might forget about the time if she allowed herself to get lost in it. Though getting lost in the moment was almost a trademark of hers by now. She celebrated life, wanted to live every moment and enjoy it all for all it was worth, and with him she could do just that.

"You taste good..." she whispered with a smile as she nipped at his lips with her own.
Back to top Go down
Chris Mayhew
Ancilla
Chris Mayhew

PostSubject: Re: Different but the same? - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch)   Different but the same? - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 2:26 pm

Yes, they were most definitely flirting with danger, touching... kind of teasing, and being close like this. It wasnt just her that got lost, in the moment. He had been known to, as well, when it was time spent with her. Time without her, though, dragged on like a near purgatory. He, however... had a little bit more control over and during it. As such, his eyes glanced towards the digital alarm clock, setting upon the nightstand next to his side of the bed. Forty five minutes. Hmmmmm.

The glance, was quick... as his eyes were back upon her own in a split second. But he had most assuredly checked.. and she might have noticed such. The words she spoke, were pretty much instantly exciting him. The slow strengthening of the heat of his body a clear sign of that, for her. "I taste good, because I have you upon my lips." said in a way that was not really perverted, but an obviously sexual compliment, of sorts. "You know... its only a five minute, or so, walk... " Yes, the hints were starting to form. As if the touches and caresses were not enough to signify that he wanted her.. .always wanted her, now... it was becoming a bit vocal.

Granted.. if she wanted such, she would have to help him along. He was a long lasting lover, and 30 minutes was nothing to him, most times. Yeah.. she would have to help it along, after a while, if they wanted to show up to work on time.
Back to top Go down
DJ Switch
Ancilla

PostSubject: Re: Different but the same? - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch)   Different but the same? - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 2:39 pm

Did he ever really have to ask her twice? Did she ever really worry too much about the next day? Or the next hour for that matter. She, no, they, had one long term plan, to go to Russia. But beyond that she lived night by night, moment by moment. Half an hour? She could work with that, so said the smile that crept across her lips as she nipped at his lower lip again, this time with a touch of teeth and the scrape of fangs.

"Yeah..." her hands moved, coming to rest at his shoulders as she pushed him back and down onto the bed so she could lean over him, her mess of dreds and falls falling down around her face as she gazed at him. "It's only five minutes... three if we hurry" she whispered with a light brush against his lips before, while still keeping eye contact, started tracing little kisses and love bites along one shoulder and slowly down his chest.

One hand already traveling over his flank, tracing his ribs with the light scratch of nails as it headed down between them to pull at his belt.

She... could definitively help him along.
Back to top Go down
Chris Mayhew
Ancilla
Chris Mayhew

PostSubject: Re: Different but the same? - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch)   Different but the same? - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 2:51 pm

Those... damned... fangs.

She pressed him against the bed, and he couldn't help but grin at her reaction to his ever so subtle hint. Fighting her? Yeah... right. So he came to lean back, using elbows to prop himself up a little bit, yet laying back as her demanding actions instructed. His lips greeted the little brushes and kisses with a small touch of hunger, but as she descended, he simply leaned back... watching intently. THe fangs against his lip had already worked their promise of dark magic, and even as she worked and easily removed the belt from around his dress slacks, she could tell. Very noticeable, as length was all but complete. He had shifted and groaned in pleasure at the teasing of her trailing lips and bites, shivering under their touch. The nails.. leaving ever so slight red lines. No breaking of skin, but there was no denying that she had been there, that was for sure.

The boy himself, was patient.. even if under the pants, wasnt.
Back to top Go down
DJ Switch
Ancilla

PostSubject: Re: Different but the same? - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch)   Different but the same? - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 3:08 pm

Lacking the desperation of that night, she could take the time to give him what he really deserved this time around. Could take the opportunity to tease and taste and heighten his desire as he always heightened hers in a way she hadn't ever felt from anyone else.
Oh, don't get it wrong, it had been a good good night. But this time around she at least had her wits about her enough to give as much as receive.

Her lips parted, she eased her tongue softly over his tattoo, over his ribs where she'd just moments before given a slightly sharper nip of her teeth before closing her eyes so she could press her lips warmly to the solar plexus and then further down while swiftly enough loosening those pesky slack he was wearing. Her dreads falling down to brush across his skin as she did so, the pendant doing the same thing, the light touch of slightly cooler metal in contrast to her warm lips and breath.

And all the time, even as she slipped slowly downwards until she was no longer straddling him but instead on her knees in front of him, there was that promise of fangs which, seeing as she couldn't hide them as most vampires could, instead used for all they were worth to tease him. Her emerald eyes opening to gaze up at him as she caught the fabric of the front of his pants and gave a playful tug.

What? A tease? Her? Never!
Back to top Go down
Chris Mayhew
Ancilla
Chris Mayhew

PostSubject: Re: Different but the same? - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch)   Different but the same? - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 3:22 pm

Nooooooo. Never her. Not a tease in the least. A tease, in the most, actually. But that was okay, as she knew he liked it. If it had just been teasing, it would have been brutal.. but it wasnt just teasing. She never left him wanting, in the end... only pushed him to higher limits of excitement and longing. He liked it all, and she knew it. From the delicious torture of her fangs, to the way she tasted upon his flesh, to the caress of her dreads upon his form. There wasnt a single aspect of their encounters, that he disliked. And he encouraged her, as best he could, at all times.

So at the moment, his body slightly lifted to greet her mouth and touches. Once the fastenings of the slacks were undone, and she gave that small tug, his hips raised, to help her free him of those stupid pants that were only wasting what little time they had. He grinned down at her, eyes attentive to her every action. The heat of his body was high, and he was more than ready to receive her in what ever fashion she wished to be received. But as she was down there, he couldnt help but have his mind wander a bit about the conversation they had nights previously. A stud in her tongue...the though of it issued a small shiver through his form.
Back to top Go down
DJ Switch
Ancilla

PostSubject: Re: Different but the same? - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch)   Different but the same? - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 3:37 pm

Too bad she hadn't gotten around to getting one, though, he'd never complained in the past and probably wouldn't be given reason to complain this time either as the fabric was pulled out of the way. Still, he was allowed to think about how the sensation might've been different had the warm brush of that soft tongue that now moved over him had a metal stud in it.
No, she wouldn't leave him wanting, even if there was always that small part of her that wanted to see just how far she could push him before he just took what he wanted.

One hand resting at his thigh, the other easing in under him to rest on his back and press her nails against his skin again, she let the teasing sensation linger for a few more moments. Just the brush and lick of her tongue, the brief touches of her lips but not giving him everything, but listening and feeling for the signals of his body that would tell her when he was just about ready to bed. For while they didn't have that much time, she still had time to do that. If only so she could hear the sound of his voice when finally, after what felt like a mall eternity, those warm sweet lips embrace him and pulled him into her mouth with a muffle moan. Emerald eyes still gazing up at him.

He was far more enduring than her, though that only meant she had to work a little harder if they were to keep their schedule, which she cared so much about at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Chris Mayhew
Ancilla
Chris Mayhew

PostSubject: Re: Different but the same? - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch)   Different but the same? - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 3:56 pm

As far as testing his limits, went, he really didnt take much to make hi yearn for her. The point of being rough and forceful? That would take alot. The previous time, such had been easy to accomplish, but there was still restraint within it. Not that he held back anything to cause her great please and drown her in the emotions of the night, but that little bit of feral desire in him was repressed. He was a man, not a animal.. he felt himself to be more human, than vampire. Sure.. he still fed.. played with the fangs, and enjoyed some of the perks of vampirism, but ultimately.. being a vampire proved to be dangerous, so best to just be as mortal as possible.

His body reacted with a more and more open expression of his desires and the surge of passions that were coming forth. Her hands were the devil's advocate, almost as much as the tease of her fangs. Their caress and affection meant just as much to him, as any other part of when they came together in these acts. Without them.. it was hallow. To feel her grab at him.. was nearly as good as the sex itself.

His hips and member quivered under her delicate tongue and teasing lips, the sensations of them causing small groans and moans to emit from his throat. His breathing had sped up, slightly... and eyes fell half open. The moment she stopped the the teasing, and pulled him into he mouth.. a long and loud groan echoed pretty much the same time as her own. His eyes softly shut, and reopened un the same half gaze as a moment before. But that half gaze was upon her own, and his hips instinctively lifted ever so slightly to greet the warmth of her mouth. He didnt need her to have a stud... this was perfect, just as it was.
Back to top Go down
DJ Switch
Ancilla

PostSubject: Re: Different but the same? - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch)   Different but the same? - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 4:13 pm

It meant so much because it wasn't just sex now was it? Just sex was different, it was what she'd had when she'd spent the night in arms of previous lovers. But with him she could let go in a whole other way, she could enjoy herself just as much as before but when she shared herself with him, she actually shared herself with him. All of her, not just the physical and it showed. It shone through in her touches, in the way she looked at him and caressed him.
And right now it would seem she was doing her best to make him forget about time as well. The way her tongue flexed against him, pressed him against the top and back of her mouth while she moved and helped pull him back in after each time she pulled away from him. The touch of her fangs present, but no more than that. No sharps ends coming near him even if he could sense them there.

Like him, she clung to her human side. -Because- of him, she clung to her human side. Yet, there was something liberating about just letting go and giving into instinct and desire. At least she thought so.

Again, as she moved down on him, the nails at his back pressed against his skin to give him that feel of contrast. Soft, warn an sweet, sharp and stinging, though nowhere near enough to hurt him, just enough to leave faint red marks where they'd dragged down his back. Her own back arching as she leaned into him and let her eyes drift shut with another muffled moan against him.
Back to top Go down
Chris Mayhew
Ancilla
Chris Mayhew

PostSubject: Re: Different but the same? - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch)   Different but the same? - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:28 am

How could he have ever wanted or asked for much of anything elsE in his life? Sure, she had her doubts and insecurities, her fears and reservations. But honestly, to him, she was flawless. Her issues were not flaws, they were just things she would learn to work past with time and support. Even if she never fully got past them, he would be there right beside her.

With the slow and attentive caress of her tongue and mouth, the pressure of her nails upon his now very hot skin, his moans and groans of pleasure started to turn deeper. Every stroke within her mouth was meet with a soft rising of hops.. his body and mind instinctively begging for more. He just had to have more.
Back to top Go down
DJ Switch
Ancilla

PostSubject: Re: Different but the same? - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch)   Different but the same? - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:47 am

He wanted more and she wanted to give more, still, she slowly pulled away, her lips parted as the tip of her tongue brushed against him briefly while opening her eyes again to gaze up at him. She was smiling, the light reflecting off a gleaming metal fang as her lips and tongue left him for what was probably only a second or two, though which no doubt felt like much much longer, before suddenly moving down on him again. Her eyes closed tight as she buried him fully into her mouth, against the back of her throat, so that her fangs could find the flesh at the base of him and sink into it. Her tongue pressed against him, pushing him against the top of her mouth as it continued to caress and please him even as the first drops of blood passed her lips.

If he could bite her like that, only fair she returned the favour, now wasn't it? Besides, even if she still breathed, it wasn't as if she really needed it.
Back to top Go down
Chris Mayhew
Ancilla
Chris Mayhew

PostSubject: Re: Different but the same? - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch)   Different but the same? - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:39 am

Wow. He honestly... wasnt expecting that. Maybe he should have been, as turnabout is fair play. But he hadnt even been thinking about the possibility of such a thing. He had simply been rather happily enjoying the sensations and attention of her lips, tongue and mouth. Sure, he had felt the pressure of touching along her fangs, during the process.. but such couldnt be avoided... you know, because hers didnt depart.. ever.

With the slow tugs, and intensive attention to detail of her affections, he was more than losing track of time. Not that a whole lot of time had passed by, but maybe he had grown concerned a little bit. He knew that he was not simply put down, once revved up and in the act. Not that she did not feel amazing, every single time.. it was just his fitness, probably. Naturally enduring and resilient, he felt every sensation as well as any other person might, his body just seemed to deal with the pressure of it much much better.

But as she suddenly dropped her mouth back down along him, sliding tongue against the shaft as she went... fully burying him within, his head leaned back with a deep moan. As before, his hips had raised slightly, just that little bit more of fractions of extension... but then... her fangs... those sweet... delicious.. cruel and wonderful fangs. His eyes shot open, letting out a sharp gasp, which was quickly followed by a moan so loud, it probably equaled the ones coming from them the night before.

But now, we have to come back to the topic of stamina. Her fangs had one effect on him, absolutely eternal bliss. With such, male bodies react a liiiiiiiiiiittle bit differently to female. So while if she bit him, before things had progressed much, it might have lessened the reaction that happened. But she hadnt, and he had already been well on his way to pressure arising within himself. So instead of building even more... the overcharge of ecstasy did something other than get him excited.. he was already way beyond excited.

Release. The pressure suddenly shot up within him, and as the blood from her bites trickled into her mouth, his shaft buried deep down to the back of her throat nearly vibrated with the sudden building within him, then... released. He couldnt help it.. though to be honest, he wouldnt have tried to stop it, even if he could. His arms propping himself up gave out, falling flat to the bead as a hand came up to the back of her head, while hips pushed forward instinctively. Hot, sweet but weakened kinderd vitae spilling forth.. he hadnt even had time to mask it, like he usually did. Man... did he EVER explode, right then. It might have been.. the longest explosion yet, of their love lives together. The caressing and flexing of her tongue against his now very oversensitive shaft only made it all the more... he was gasping for air, moaning as loudly as she had been, the night before, if not slightly louder.
Back to top Go down
DJ Switch
Ancilla

PostSubject: Re: Different but the same? - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch)   Different but the same? - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:08 am

She moaned around him, the hum of pleasure translating into soft vibrations against him as she kept her fangs buried in him a good while longer. Long enough for the moan to fade from his lips as she drank down his blood and savoured the sweet taste of it. And Heavens did he taste sweet to her...

So, as his lounges ran out of air with which to moan his pleasure, she slipped her fangs from his flesh. Though, with his hand resting on the back of her head she couldn't really pull back less he let her. So instead the soft caress of her tongue lingered as if wanting to gently ease him down from the pleasurable high she'd brought him to.

Her hands now gently pressing and flexing against his thigh and back in caress. Softly massaging as she sighed a muffled sigh against him.
Back to top Go down
Chris Mayhew
Ancilla
Chris Mayhew

PostSubject: Re: Different but the same? - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch)   Different but the same? - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:43 am

The rapture that he was encased in could not even begin to be described. The sensations like small explosions within his brain and throughout his body. The shivers that reverberated through him, echoed the strength of the plunge he had just taken into oblivion. Falling against the bed, breathless and wide eyed, he became silent, to a point, his body tensing as the last drops were given. As her fangs loosened from his flesh, his slowly slipped back into reality a bit, his breath catching again.

However, what should have been his member descending within her mouth, couldn't happen. Not with her tongue masagging.. her hands kneeding, he moans and soft signs. No, it was all a stimulant, to his already oversensative body... extending the duration of his erection. He did allow her head to leave, though.. quickly glancing at the clock... 10 minutes. Really? Did she really just make this durable and long lasting lover come and go within 10 minutes?

That... will not do...call it pride, if you will.. he called it wanting to please her and himself, all the more. 3 minutes to get to the club, if they booked it... 10 minutes of her affections.. that left.. roughly thirty minutes. 25, with quick cleanup afterways.

His head lifted, and so did his hands. The hooked behind her arms, his eyes still a bit glazed over from the whole ordeal... but he pulled her slowly up, or at least tried to. There was still a fire and hunger in his eyes, low groans as he tongue slide across him.. but he wanted her up... wanted her hovering over himself again.. wanted the clothes removed from her form, and the feel of her wrapped around him again... just in a different way.She had only to look into his eyes, to see his desires.
Back to top Go down
DJ Switch
Ancilla

PostSubject: Re: Different but the same? - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch)   Different but the same? - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:53 am

The raven haired girl moaned softly against as she pulled back slowly once he allowed her to, her tongue darting one once, twice, to close the small puncture wounds before she felt his hands pulling at her. The Caitiff slowly easing herself up off the floor as she slowly crawled into bed with him, leaning over him with a satisfied grin to her lips as she searched his eyes with her own emerald eyes.
One hand coming up to brush a few strands of hair from his face before her head dipped low to whisper against his lips without looking away from his eyes. Dreads coming to fall down around her face again, the darkness in contrast to naturally pale skin which was made to look even pale with the dark makeup intensifying her eyes. "You taste good..." Jack whispered, repeating her words from earlier.

Yes, she had way too much fun teasing him like this, testing his limits and bringing him pleasure. It showed in that smile, in those intense eyes as she lingered there above him. Listening to his enticing sounds and the trembles of is body that had been thrown over the edge and into bliss.
"And you sound so good..." she added in a low murmurer as her tongue brushed across his lips once.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Different but the same? - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch)   Different but the same? - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Different but the same? - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next