Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So Have a new friend... (Jim) - Frogman's Lilypad

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

So Have a new friend... (Jim) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Have a new friend... (Jim) - Frogman's Lilypad   So Have a new friend... (Jim) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 7:42 pm

"Hmm..." He said. "GPS locator too then... cause it ain't that deep off Florida."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: So Have a new friend... (Jim) - Frogman's Lilypad   So Have a new friend... (Jim) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:25 pm

"No." She said with a finality. "Absolutely not. It took me to it's home I'm not about to give that away for safety purposes when its been nothing but nice. No"
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: So Have a new friend... (Jim) - Frogman's Lilypad   So Have a new friend... (Jim) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:47 pm

"Ok ok..." Jim replied as he went into the garage. "At least take the depth gauge... It will give you accurate depth to three miles. More than that and it gets a touch squirrelly.
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: So Have a new friend... (Jim) - Frogman's Lilypad   So Have a new friend... (Jim) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:50 pm

"Gotcha." She said with a nod. "A better underwater flashlight would be good to have too. My green night vision one as you say...squirrely."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: So Have a new friend... (Jim) - Frogman's Lilypad   So Have a new friend... (Jim) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 8:14 pm

Jim dug out the footlocker with his dive gear in it. Popping the latches, he opened it up and began to pull out some gear, notable among the items a dive board with gauge and watch. "Ok... this should be good. Use the surfer-rope to lash it to a leg or an arm. If you want the wrist gauge, then grab it," He said when she entered in after him.

"Flashlight... this pressure tested sealed beam. Its diode so no worries about popping bulbs..." He said as he laid it on the floor next to him.
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: So Have a new friend... (Jim) - Frogman's Lilypad   So Have a new friend... (Jim) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 8:18 pm

She looked at the gauge and the rigging and nodded. She also picked up the flashlight. "Not unlike the one I had. Dive shop find. I really wasn't sure I should tell anyone about Guppie. I don't want someone trophy hunting. Not that you would but we know how others can be."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: So Have a new friend... (Jim) - Frogman's Lilypad   So Have a new friend... (Jim) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 8:33 pm

A nod as he also pulled out a weapon case with russian lettering. "Yeah... that one works over five miles down; a buddy gave me it. As for trophy hunters, its a valid concern. While I doubt you'll find one like Brian Kalo around here... there is always a possibility," Jim said then tapped the case.. "Doubt you will want that along but it works really well in water."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: So Have a new friend... (Jim) - Frogman's Lilypad   So Have a new friend... (Jim) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 8:40 pm

She shook her head. "It's fast. Really fast, for it size, amazingly fast."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: So Have a new friend... (Jim) - Frogman's Lilypad   So Have a new friend... (Jim) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 5:39 pm

"I bet." he said and pulled out a set of his fins. "Well... these might help you too if you got to swim on your own. Better than commercial ones actually... which always made me laugh. Usually, off the shelf was better for this sorta gear. You won't be as fast as Guppy obviously... but you can motor on your own."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: So Have a new friend... (Jim) - Frogman's Lilypad   So Have a new friend... (Jim) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:30 pm

"I'll test them compared to the ones I picked up and let you know."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: So Have a new friend... (Jim) - Frogman's Lilypad   So Have a new friend... (Jim) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:50 pm

"No problem..." Jim replied as he put the Russian pistol box back into his crate.
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: So Have a new friend... (Jim) - Frogman's Lilypad   So Have a new friend... (Jim) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 4:36 pm

"Really Jim. I know it sounds far fetched but if there is a 'nice' monstrous creature out there I seem to have stumbled on it." She put up her fingers in the hash marks at nice as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: So Have a new friend... (Jim) - Frogman's Lilypad   So Have a new friend... (Jim) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:12 pm

Looking up at her, the Tremere smiled slightly at her comment. "Yeah... I know at least two nice ones myself- though none of them swim. And I'm fairly certain if you want to meet one of them, I can possibly arrange it..." He said. "But given your luck, I can believe it... even though I might not want to."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: So Have a new friend... (Jim) - Frogman's Lilypad   So Have a new friend... (Jim) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:05 pm

"You do?"
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: So Have a new friend... (Jim) - Frogman's Lilypad   So Have a new friend... (Jim) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:15 pm

"Yep... I do." He said. "The one local... plays poker and a mean game of chess too... Been accused of being a monster on more than one occasion though he'd disagree.

Jim finished packing up his gear into the crate and sealed it.

"If you are interested, perhaps a meeting. Can be here or elsewhere."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: So Have a new friend... (Jim) - Frogman's Lilypad   So Have a new friend... (Jim) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:28 pm

"Ahhh Sure." She said sounding a bit confused.
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: So Have a new friend... (Jim) - Frogman's Lilypad   So Have a new friend... (Jim) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:45 pm

"Ok... after you have your trip to see Guppy again, I'll set it up or try to." Jim replied. "Scout's Honor."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: So Have a new friend... (Jim) - Frogman's Lilypad   So Have a new friend... (Jim) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:54 pm

"OK." She said and gathered up the stuff. "Just uah let me know when."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So Have a new friend... (Jim) - Frogman's Lilypad   So Have a new friend... (Jim) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So Have a new friend... (Jim) - Frogman's Lilypad
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2