Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Genesis \m/ - Emily's Home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

Genesis \m/ - Emily's Home Empty
PostSubject: Genesis m/ - Emily's Home   Genesis \m/ - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:00 am

As they pulled up to the hotel, she pat Emily's hand gently. "Come, I am sure Kelly would like to catch some rest. Emergency midnight baby sitting duty, can't be fun." she giggled and slipped out of the car, arming the alarm once they were both out. "What you saw, tonight... it is only the beginning, with those two, unfortunately." She sighed. "The blue haired... erm.. ugly one, seems to have taken a great interest in you. I doubt she, or Grant, will back off, so easily." she lightly shook her head, no. "They will try to reach out to you, again... and again, and even if their hands are cut off, they will try again, until they get whatever it is, that they want."

She took Ems by the arm, speaking in soft whispers to her. "Did you see? He acted exactly as I said, he would. The moment he realized he could nto have you... you were nothing, to him. I HAD to push his buttons, in order for him to reveal his true nature. He doesnt care about helping others, he only cares about what he wants, and how he wants it. It is part of his line of Kindred. Political and business masterminds. They are all about controlling as much as they can. There was never, a job... there was only being under his control, to use and abuse, whenever he wanted"

Michelle snorted. "They will try again. Attemping to speak to you, with silver sweet tongues. Trying to draw you away, or get to know you better. They will please innocent.. may even be apologetic." Michelle shook her head. "You cannot trust them. At the very least, not yet. We must be very.. very.. very careful, about who and what we let have any understanding." God, it sounded so paranoid... but it was truth.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Genesis \m/ - Emily's Home   Genesis \m/ - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:27 am

Emily nodded. "Ya, I felt like a piece of meat fought over. I don't think that would have gone well with...Raz0r had I been there alone. They would have eventually found out who and what I was...you think they would have killed me?" Her brilliant green eyes full of fear at what might have happened.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Genesis \m/ - Emily's Home   Genesis \m/ - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:19 pm

"I do not know. I imagine, they would have tried to drain you dry of as much information as they could.. then when you were of no use, anymore... maybe then..." she stopped, not just her words, but her step. Waiting for Emily to stop and look at her. Michelle had a very serious face.

"You are not a piece of meat, to me. You understand this, don't you? What you heard, from me, in there... was only for the purposes of getting us out of there. I do NOT think of you like that... at all. I will be very protective over you, but I do not feel that I own you. I said those things, to gain the responses I needed to gain from the pair of them... not just to attempt to back off, but to show you their true intentions. I do not think you as my property. Not even for a second... not ever. You are my friend, and so much more." Michelle nodded.. her smile was sweet, but her tone was firm... truthful.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Genesis \m/ - Emily's Home   Genesis \m/ - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:25 pm

Emily nodded and furrowed her brow.

"I know you don't think of me as property or a slave." She assured.

"He had said a lot of the same things you had said when we first met. Beautiful things about lights in the dark and such. About making a difference. But as soon as you made it clear I was 'taken' he ignored me." She looked a little hurt by it. She had genuinely hoped everyone could have gotten along.

"That Raz0r person...I think she would have had me killed and been done with it once she got her answers. She did NOT like that I could see through her illusions or whatever was happening there."

"You guys kept saying she had blue hair, what was she trying to look like?"
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Genesis \m/ - Emily's Home   Genesis \m/ - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:30 pm

"I do not know much about the girl, at all, honestly. Met her in passing, once. But to hear that you can see something I cannot, tells me she is like Nosferatu. Not surprising, really. Their family isnt known for being.. very kind on the eyes. That is part of their curse. Why? I don't know." she softly walked with her friend, through the parking lot, towards the door leading inside.

"To me, she looks like a pretty young girl, pale skin, bright blue hair." she nodded. "Some kindred have the ability to change the way you see them.. so that you would never know they are not human. Part of the way they hide from mortal eyes. But.. you can see through that? Naturally? That is very amazing." she nodded, again.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Genesis \m/ - Emily's Home   Genesis \m/ - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:34 pm

"I guess so...I mean, I must. I'm not doing anything like using a power or something. Hmm...makes me wonder about the big hulking man I met at the graveyard. Grant acted like he was seeing something else there too."

Emily scruntched up her face then looked like she remembered something. She retrieved the ball the big guy had given her from her bag.

"I can find him with this though, if we wanted to." She set it down like it was some kind of treasure and looked at it. It was just a plain rubber ball.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Genesis \m/ - Emily's Home   Genesis \m/ - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:42 pm

MIchelle shook her head, softly, stopping a fair distance away from the door. Why... camera over the top it it. She moved off the side... with Emily following her as she did, or not. Up to Ems. "No... keep it, in case there is need for it later...but honestly, going looking for Kindred is only asking for trouble.... as you have discovered." she grinned, teasingly.

"Head up to the room, if you want. I will enter, as I left. Walking up and down the halls... not safe, for one such as myself. All it takes is someone to notice you talking to yourself in a camera feed... then to peak out and notice you are not alone. Just head up... head on in, I will be in there in a moment."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Genesis \m/ - Emily's Home   Genesis \m/ - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:45 pm

"Uh, ok." Emily said nodding, curious about how Michelle was going to get in. She walked in casually and gave the front desk person a little wave. She had already gotten to know them during the day.

It was into the elevator and on up to the room. Emily knocked and then unlocked the door and slowly opened it, not wanting to startle Kelly.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Genesis \m/ - Emily's Home   Genesis \m/ - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:51 pm

Once she had scanned the scene, thoroughly... she slinked into an extremely dark corner.

Blood burned... shadows overcame her. As a shadow, itself, she slinked throught the dark spots of the parking lot... out to the side of the hotel... up the walls, and in through the every so slight crack in the widow of her room. Once inside, her form materialized into more substancial means. From the sound of her room, the windown locking into place was heard. Kelly nodded to Emily as the woman entered, looking a bit tired, and not up for any sort of chat.

Michelle soon slipped in, from her room, and winked at Emily... moving slowly over to Kelly, whispering to her she could go home.. whispering words of thanks. A hug and a kiss to the girl's cheek... sending her on her way. Kelly nodded, lightly returned the gestures... then slipped on off, and into the night.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Genesis \m/ - Emily's Home   Genesis \m/ - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:54 pm

"Bye." Emily said akwardly as the woman left. Then went over to peek in on Sarah and softly closed the door.

"She's out like a light." Emily whispered and came over to Michelle. "So how did you get in?" She said giving Michelle a michevious little smile. Sitting ready to take what Michelle said into confidence.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Genesis \m/ - Emily's Home   Genesis \m/ - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:04 pm

Michelle looked at Sarah, for a long few moments, smiling. Soon, she slipped back into her room, with Mihr. She flopped back down on the bed, next to Mihr, much as she had done previously in the evening. The difference? Silk blouse and long silk skirt. She rolled to her side, facing the woman.

"Shadows, love. I can become them.. and all it takes is the faintest hint of an opening, for me to slip through places." She motioned towards the now closed window, indicating her point of entry. "It takes a bit of effort, draining some of the power of my blood...takes a few moments to complete the transformation.. but ultimately, it is just a minor task."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Genesis \m/ - Emily's Home   Genesis \m/ - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:08 pm

"So that's what you use the blood for? Turning into shadows." She said amazed. "My natural form can pass without a trace, like a breath of wind, but I can't do something as crazy as turn into a shadow." She said giggling.

"Hey, you know, I think that blood did do something. I feel stronger now. Things don't seem as heavy. Like when I'm in my celestial form onyl, well, all the time I guess."
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Genesis \m/ - Emily's Home   Genesis \m/ - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:40 pm

Michelle nodded. "That comes naturally, with recieving the blood." SHe actually sighed, in relief. "I was afraid it might hurt you... watching you gag on it... was really bothering. I have never seen that happen, before." she said with a frown.

"The blood can do much more things, inside of you... you can use it to make yourself even stronger... faster... resiliant, for short periods of time. You can even will it, to heal your wounds." She nodded but shook her head. "Which.. you will not be able to do. You have not consumed near enough of it, to do such without removing all traces of kindred blood within yourself. And we need that, to keep up the charade."

She ran her hand, down the girl's arm. Yes.. she was touchy feely. It was an angel!

"I can teach you, more things than just strength. How to make mortals do as you command... single word commands... even... how to move shadows... but I am sure you would rather not touch the powers of the Abyss."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Genesis \m/ - Emily's Home   Genesis \m/ - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 7:19 pm

"This is kinda a waste but...let me show you." Emily went to the kitchen and came back with a knife. "I haven't done this myself, but I want to try. I want you to see." Emily cut her hand, she gasped in pain. The blood flowed freely. She hissed and held out her hand to Michele. The cut closed before her eyes. "This is what your faith allows me to do. Your belief in me letd me heal. I want you to know that."

"I'm not sure me using the abyss is a good idea. It was a prison made for my kind. It draws us back in, hungers for us." She shivered.

"But learning other things I'm not against. Anything to make myself safer and more effective." She thought about it. "The blood is dead. I think that's why I don't like it like others do. I think I could get used to it. I like the strength. It makes this body feel...sturdier? Safer." She reached over hugging Michelle's arm.

"I think it's a good thing." She frowned. "But I'd be taking your strength."
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Genesis \m/ - Emily's Home   Genesis \m/ - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 7:50 pm

MIchelle hugged back, with that arm, and cuddled a small bit. "My strength is easily replenished. Just like mortals need to eat food, to replenish, I must drink. Feeding is simple, and giving you my blood, is not an issue, at all." she said warmly.

Then her cell phone began to buzz. She blinked, pulling it out... and laughed slightly. "Wow.. that was faster, than I expected." she said, tossing the phone aside. "Grant has called a meeting, between the Ventrue. In his domain... and would like for me to show." she just shook her head in disbelief. "He sure doesn't waste any time."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Genesis \m/ - Emily's Home   Genesis \m/ - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 8:00 pm

"Wow, like a family meeting, is it about what happened between you two?" She asked worried. "I thought you two were in different factions or something. Why are you going to the same meeing?"

"Do I get to come?"
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Genesis \m/ - Emily's Home   Genesis \m/ - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 8:14 pm

She shook her head. "We are not of the same family, but our families are somewhat similar. I am a guest, in Florida, and as such... I sought out a family to represent me, while I am here, as there are no others like me... that i know of... within the domain. His leader... Primogen Christine Lowrey, is who speaks for me, should I need my voice heard amongst the kindred courts." She frowned. "This might be bad... might be nothing. I am not sure, but I know that I cannot fail to attend. It is expected of me, and if I do not, it might cause more problems than just simply going."

She looked to Emily. "I dont know, if you should. I would hate to leave Sarah alone, without one of us, again... and I am not sure what his intentions are. It might be better, to have you here... ready to act, should problems arise. I will give you a couple of numbers to call, should things go poorly..." she signed. Fucking vampires.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Genesis \m/ - Emily's Home   Genesis \m/ - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 8:31 pm

"Alright, I'll stay here. I'll be watching though." She winked. "If you need anything I'll keep the mental connection.."

She sat down in a chair in the living room and kicked off her sandles. "He better not start trouble for you. I'll make sure he pays if that's the case. I know his name. That gives me power over him." She said protectively.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Genesis \m/ - Emily's Home   Genesis \m/ - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 8:50 pm

She signed... she really did not want to leave...

She moved over into the kitchen, pulling up a pen and a piece of random paper. She quickly wrote down two different numbers. One had the name Bella Maurice over it.. the other.. Elizabeta. It was an international number, with a proper extension for the overseas call to go through. Sauntering on over to Emily, she placed the paper down in her lap. "I will talk to you, during it all, periodically... so that if anything happens, you are instantly aware. If such happens... call Beta first... then Maurice. Maurice is a kindred... but I think she can be trusted." Uncertain, but much more certain than any other kindred. "Beta... is my mother. My sire." she nodded slowly, leaning down to kiss the woman on the forehead. "But before you do either... you get your stuff, Sarah, and you find a new place to stay, under a false name."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Genesis \m/ - Emily's Home   Genesis \m/ - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:59 pm

Emily nodded gravely. "Do you think there will be much danger?"

She took the paper and folded it up and put it in her pocket.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Genesis \m/ - Emily's Home   Genesis \m/ - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:10 pm

"You never know... and I cant take the risk of not having you prepared, for it." she smiled slightly, and turned to leave... out the window, of course.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Genesis \m/ - Emily's Home   Genesis \m/ - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:24 am

"Be careful." Emily said as Michelle left. Worry all over her face.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Genesis \m/ - Emily's Home   Genesis \m/ - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:27 am

"Always." she winked and slipped back into her room... then out into the night.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Genesis \m/ - Emily's Home   Genesis \m/ - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 12:23 pm

(Scene?)
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Genesis \m/ - Emily's Home   Genesis \m/ - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:39 pm

(scene)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genesis \m/ - Emily's Home   Genesis \m/ - Emily's Home I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Genesis \m/ - Emily's Home
Page 1 of 1