Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad   Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:41 pm

"My thanks to you for this, Raz..." Jim said. "There is more than a little alarm over the state of affairs in this domain over relations between Tremere and the Praxis... as well as the condition of the Domain in general. Especially the reach exceeding the grasp aspects... But that's outside of my pay-grade and responsibilities... from both bosses.

He took a pull from his bottle. "I know you listened in on the Primogen Meeting... and yes, I really do work for Karsh..." he said. "Before you ask, I've heard nothing pertaining to this domain recently. I really did come here to get away from crazy politics. Of course it got dropped in my lap."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad   Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 6:22 pm

She nodded.

"You've never once lied to me. Not going to accuse you now."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad   Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:34 pm

"True enough..."Jim said. "And I don't plan on doing so... Lies are just damn hard to maintain in this day and age; too many forget that." Taking another swallow of the beer he continued.

"I appreciate your being straight with me in return. Is everything alright with you?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad   Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:38 pm

She shrugged.

"Yeah, pretty much. Nothing huge going on."

Other than the fact that she's noticably more of a monster.
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad   Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 9:25 pm

Jim looked her over, noting her masque was fairly the same. "Just checking... you don't seem yourself really. Grant treating you alright?
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad   Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 9:29 pm

She chuckled.

"He's treating me fine. Just had to deal with a problem this week."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad   Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 9:30 pm

"Anything I can help with?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad   Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 9:32 pm

She gave a very dark smile.

"It's all taken care of, and won't bother anyone ever again."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad   Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 9:33 pm

A bit of silence.

"When was the last time you had a vacation?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad   Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 9:34 pm

She laughed.

"What kind of vacation?"
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad   Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 9:40 pm

"A trip to go and simply enjoy your un-life and not stress over job, politics and the general insanity that a domain under the gun brings?" He asked. "I know a really good Domain up north... Lots of old buildings, industry, pretty tight Nos community with a hatred of sabbat to rival yours, some wild clubs with no cameras allowed..."

A pause. "Take Jon with you... just make sure he chills on the Us versus Them thing. The Gangrel prince won't care but some of the sticks in the mud up there will. They gave Shauna a hard time when she ran that road."

A sip of the beer. "I say something because I am worried about you as my friend."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad   Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 9:42 pm

Her head tilted to the side.

"Why?"
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad   Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 9:50 pm

"Because I think the stress of this place as well as whatever stupidity you had to put down is costing you, that's why," Jim said. "I don't want to see a raving lunatic unable to do the things she loves because her inner beast is telling her its unimportant. And sweetheart, I can hear it in your voice and see it in your body language. Masque does not hide that..."

A pause. "I know among the Nos there are some who've lost it or come damn close to doing so. A very close friend of my sister in Philly lost his battle with his beast," he said. "He too was a Nos; loved sculpture and art. When he fell, he took two of his clan out in his flight to the deeper sewers in Baltimore. Not pretty... and to my knowledge, he's not been found yet. I don't want that to happen to you... Because I give a damn."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad   Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:11 pm

She smiled.

"Not going to rave, promise. But that man was the worst kind of rapist. It had nothing to do with my job. It was all personal. So yes, while I need a vacation, that's not why."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad   Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:41 pm

"I think I feel the same way about rapists, Raz... though for different reasons," Jim said. "Losing yourself as you seem to has given him a victory even in death... which is a fucked up thing in my book, if my opinion matters..."

He reached a hand out and took one of hers in it. "I value my friends... far more than I should sometimes being Kindred but I'm still me... which is why I 'm saying shit now and offering to help."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad   Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:33 pm

She let him take her hand.

"You really don't have to worry about me. I've felt this way before. It's not that bad. Really, it's not."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad   Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:24 pm

"Perhaps you think that way now, Raz, cause you've been there before- but you did not stay there did you? Letting that aspect of Kindred rule the roost will affect alot more than attitudes- it will limit your creativity at the minimum" Jim said. "And the closer to the beast you are, the less inclined to think it through you'll be for some things or less careful you will become. Slippery slope it is... and I don't want to be forced to hunt a friend. It's bad enough I've had to hunt family."

A pause. "Next time a critter needs dealing with, let me know please."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad   Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:30 pm

She shrugged.

"I was forced into riding out of the last pit. But when it comes to punishing that kind, when it attacks my friends, I get a little pissy."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad   Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:38 pm

"Ways to do it without losing yourself, Raz... there always is." Was his reply. "I strongly recommend keeping that in mind... and I really hope you will consider the offer. It wold take me two days to set up for you... its something I can do for you at the very least."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad   Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:42 pm

She squeezed his hand.

"I'll think about it. Promise."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad   Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2