Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Side Conversation (Mike) - Bella's Castle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

Side Conversation (Mike) - Bella's Castle Empty
PostSubject: Side Conversation (Mike) - Bella's Castle   Side Conversation (Mike) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:21 pm

Robert held the door open for Mike to follow him in, and then smiled as he closed the door behind him.  Suddenly he put his arms around Mike, his face a mixture of relief and concern.

"Are you okay?"

Last edited by Storyteller on Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Mike Wood
Elder
Mike Wood

PostSubject: Re: Side Conversation (Mike) - Bella's Castle   Side Conversation (Mike) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:24 pm

Mike does a double take with his head then relaxes. He give Robert a hug.

"Ya man I'm good.
Back to top Go down
Mike Wood
Elder
Mike Wood

PostSubject: Re: Side Conversation (Mike) - Bella's Castle   Side Conversation (Mike) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:29 pm

Mike walks over to a chair and sits down. He runs his hand through his hair and takes a deep breath.

"So tell me what do you want to know? Lets get this over with."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Side Conversation (Mike) - Bella's Castle   Side Conversation (Mike) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:37 pm

Robert smiles, "Good, we were both really worried." His smile turns shy, "Also, sorry about the yelling. I was out of line a bit, but you understand that if Bella had followed you in there it would have been more than just a raised voice." He winked playfully though his tone was serious.

He pulled away, and clapped the man on the shoulder, taking a seat across from him. "What happened in there?"
Back to top Go down
Mike Wood
Elder
Mike Wood

PostSubject: Re: Side Conversation (Mike) - Bella's Castle   Side Conversation (Mike) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:47 pm

Mike shook his head.

"Navigating that place is impossible. Me and Mercedes ended up at a place called the loft. The door man said they can grant your every fantasy. That's when we got split up."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Side Conversation (Mike) - Bella's Castle   Side Conversation (Mike) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:30 pm

Robert nodded, listening intently.
Back to top Go down
Mike Wood
Elder
Mike Wood

PostSubject: Re: Side Conversation (Mike) - Bella's Castle   Side Conversation (Mike) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:43 pm

Mike lowers his head.

"I don't know what happened to her yet. But in my room was Clara. I spent two or three night with her. Then she made me her knight and we were thrown in a old school cell. It caused her to be in extreme pain. When the sun came up she was doing fine but when I woke up she was curled up in a ball shivering. So I broke the lock off and carried her down a hallway and she teleported us to Italy."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Side Conversation (Mike) - Bella's Castle   Side Conversation (Mike) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:21 am

Robert shook his head, "What's this about you being her knight?"
Back to top Go down
Mike Wood
Elder
Mike Wood

PostSubject: Re: Side Conversation (Mike) - Bella's Castle   Side Conversation (Mike) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:59 am

Mike leans back in his chair.

"I told her would protect her. She was trapped there for 200 years forced to be a whore. Until I showed up and set her free."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Side Conversation (Mike) - Bella's Castle   Side Conversation (Mike) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:02 pm

Robert smiles, "Well, so what you're saying is she was capable of teleporting herself free at anytime?"
Back to top Go down
Mike Wood
Elder
Mike Wood

PostSubject: Re: Side Conversation (Mike) - Bella's Castle   Side Conversation (Mike) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:06 pm

He shakes his head.

"No it take a lot of energy. What I guess is that the long the distance the more energy it takes."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Side Conversation (Mike) - Bella's Castle   Side Conversation (Mike) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:10 pm

He shook his head, "And where pray tell did she come up with this energy? Wasn't she being tortured? In my experience torture is very draining."
Back to top Go down
Mike Wood
Elder
Mike Wood

PostSubject: Re: Side Conversation (Mike) - Bella's Castle   Side Conversation (Mike) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:12 pm

Mike shrugs his shoulders.

"I have no idea."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Side Conversation (Mike) - Bella's Castle   Side Conversation (Mike) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:16 pm

Robert laughs, "No offense, but you know how sketchy this looks right? This beautiful woman comes out of nowhere, demonstrates an ability to escape whenever she wants, but has conviently been waiting for a knight in shining armor... You see the point here?"
Back to top Go down
Mike Wood
Elder
Mike Wood

PostSubject: Re: Side Conversation (Mike) - Bella's Castle   Side Conversation (Mike) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:21 pm

He nods his head.

"True but she knows that at some point someone is going to come after her. She's not a warrior. But I am. There is also the point of her not having a reason to leave until I showed up."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Side Conversation (Mike) - Bella's Castle   Side Conversation (Mike) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:28 pm

He paused, looking at him blankly, "Teleport....." He stopped and sighed, "Listen, I make a habit of looking at the potential dangers and all the angles. Just... How well do you know this girl?"
Back to top Go down
Mike Wood
Elder
Mike Wood

PostSubject: Re: Side Conversation (Mike) - Bella's Castle   Side Conversation (Mike) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:35 pm

Mike looks at Robert.

"She has a kind heart she just doesn't know how to express her self properly. The two days I spent with her in Italy is where I learned that."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Side Conversation (Mike) - Bella's Castle   Side Conversation (Mike) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:27 pm

He shrugged, "So someone is going to come after her? Like who?"
Back to top Go down
Mike Wood
Elder
Mike Wood

PostSubject: Re: Side Conversation (Mike) - Bella's Castle   Side Conversation (Mike) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:36 pm

Mike shakes his head.

"I don't know. All I know is that it will be someone from the circus. Which is why I'm moving out of this house. So I don't endanger Bella's life."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Side Conversation (Mike) - Bella's Castle   Side Conversation (Mike) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:38 pm

Robert smiles, "Good, don't let Bella catch word of how much trouble your little friend is in."
Back to top Go down
Mike Wood
Elder
Mike Wood

PostSubject: Re: Side Conversation (Mike) - Bella's Castle   Side Conversation (Mike) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:43 pm

Mike smirks.

"I'm glad you agree with me. I'm leaving here tomorrow night. I thing I will move back in with Chase."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Side Conversation (Mike) - Bella's Castle   Side Conversation (Mike) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:45 pm

Robert reaches a hand out, "You're sure you want to go down this road?"
Back to top Go down
Mike Wood
Elder
Mike Wood

PostSubject: Re: Side Conversation (Mike) - Bella's Castle   Side Conversation (Mike) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:57 pm

He nods his head and reaches out to shake his hand.

Yeah. Its going to be hard. But its what I want."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Side Conversation (Mike) - Bella's Castle   Side Conversation (Mike) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:01 pm

Robert smiles, giving him a steady handshake. "Let me know if you need help though, as long as you don't endanger Bella. I'll help in any way I can."
Back to top Go down
Mike Wood
Elder
Mike Wood

PostSubject: Re: Side Conversation (Mike) - Bella's Castle   Side Conversation (Mike) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:10 pm

Mike stands up.

"Thank you for everything. I mite just take you up on that offer."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Side Conversation (Mike) - Bella's Castle   Side Conversation (Mike) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Side Conversation (Mike) - Bella's Castle
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next