Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

lWhat is it Lassie? Did Mike Fall in the Well?! - Bella's Castle

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

lWhat is it Lassie? Did Mike Fall in the Well?! - Bella's Castle Empty
PostSubject: lWhat is it Lassie? Did Mike Fall in the Well?! - Bella's Castle   lWhat is it Lassie? Did Mike Fall in the Well?! - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 1:34 am

Bella sat on her knees in her Haven, her palms turned upward. Concern and hurt filled her eyes, her lips pursing together. "Mike.." She whispered, trembling slightly with silent whimpered. "Where are you..?"

Last edited by Storyteller on Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: lWhat is it Lassie? Did Mike Fall in the Well?! - Bella's Castle   lWhat is it Lassie? Did Mike Fall in the Well?! - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 1:55 pm

No response. Nothing at all, for the entire night as she sits there.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: lWhat is it Lassie? Did Mike Fall in the Well?! - Bella's Castle   lWhat is it Lassie? Did Mike Fall in the Well?! - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 1:56 pm

After about an hour she growls, picking up her phone, pushing a button, and then bringing the phone up to her ear.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: lWhat is it Lassie? Did Mike Fall in the Well?! - Bella's Castle   lWhat is it Lassie? Did Mike Fall in the Well?! - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:12 pm

"Tahan."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: lWhat is it Lassie? Did Mike Fall in the Well?! - Bella's Castle   lWhat is it Lassie? Did Mike Fall in the Well?! - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:27 pm

Bella spoke softly on the phone, "Hey, it's Bella, I.. I need you to find someone for me."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: lWhat is it Lassie? Did Mike Fall in the Well?! - Bella's Castle   lWhat is it Lassie? Did Mike Fall in the Well?! - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:35 pm

There was a brief pause. "Okay. Who?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: lWhat is it Lassie? Did Mike Fall in the Well?! - Bella's Castle   lWhat is it Lassie? Did Mike Fall in the Well?! - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:03 pm

"Mike.. I haven't seen him in like, almost a week.. I.. you need to teach me to find people.."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: lWhat is it Lassie? Did Mike Fall in the Well?! - Bella's Castle   lWhat is it Lassie? Did Mike Fall in the Well?! - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:05 pm

"Well, I can teach you to find people, but Mike didn't listen and went into the Carnival."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: lWhat is it Lassie? Did Mike Fall in the Well?! - Bella's Castle   lWhat is it Lassie? Did Mike Fall in the Well?! - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:14 pm

There was a pause. A long pause. When the Malkavian finally spoke, it sounded like she had just been punched in the stomach, her voice forced and breathy. "W-why would he... he.. what..?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: lWhat is it Lassie? Did Mike Fall in the Well?! - Bella's Castle   lWhat is it Lassie? Did Mike Fall in the Well?! - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:27 pm

"No idea. I got a call from Chase, who asked me to check and see if Mike's car is in the parking lot. I'm waiting for him to call me back to tell me what he wants me to do about it, if anything. But Mike's car is definitely at the fairgrounds."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: lWhat is it Lassie? Did Mike Fall in the Well?! - Bella's Castle   lWhat is it Lassie? Did Mike Fall in the Well?! - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:07 am

Another long pause, "I'm going to find him.."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: lWhat is it Lassie? Did Mike Fall in the Well?! - Bella's Castle   lWhat is it Lassie? Did Mike Fall in the Well?! - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:21 am

"Uh-uh. No, you don't. I've been in there, I know what it's about. Don't you dare try it, Bella."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: lWhat is it Lassie? Did Mike Fall in the Well?! - Bella's Castle   lWhat is it Lassie? Did Mike Fall in the Well?! - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:49 am

"Chase isn't here.." She sounded choked up, "Mike is my responsibility."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: lWhat is it Lassie? Did Mike Fall in the Well?! - Bella's Castle   lWhat is it Lassie? Did Mike Fall in the Well?! - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:38 am

"Mike is an Acknowledged member of the domain. He's my responsibility. And I will find him. And I will bring him back. Somehow."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: lWhat is it Lassie? Did Mike Fall in the Well?! - Bella's Castle   lWhat is it Lassie? Did Mike Fall in the Well?! - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:41 am

She gave a frustrated growl, "Fine." Click.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: lWhat is it Lassie? Did Mike Fall in the Well?! - Bella's Castle   lWhat is it Lassie? Did Mike Fall in the Well?! - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:23 pm

Forty minutes later or so, the worried Malkavian's phone rang.

"Mercedes?"

"Mercedes, sweetheart, what's wrong? Where are you?"

"Inside? In the parking lot?"

"Sweetie.. link me to your phone's GPS, okay? So I know where you are."

"I've got you, hon. Two seconds."

She moved to her entrance, hastily writing on a sticky note in sharpie and placing it on the door.

Then, with little more than a pause, disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: lWhat is it Lassie? Did Mike Fall in the Well?! - Bella's Castle   lWhat is it Lassie? Did Mike Fall in the Well?! - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:57 am

A few hours later Robert walked up to the door and stopped at the note. He plucked it off quickly, skimmed it, his face drooping as panic rose into his eyes. He hurriedly pulled out his phone and made a call.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lWhat is it Lassie? Did Mike Fall in the Well?! - Bella's Castle   lWhat is it Lassie? Did Mike Fall in the Well?! - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lWhat is it Lassie? Did Mike Fall in the Well?! - Bella's Castle
Page 1 of 1