Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where in the World is Robert San - er - Benson? - Bella's Castle

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

Where in the World is Robert San - er - Benson? - Bella's Castle Empty
PostSubject: Where in the World is Robert San - er - Benson? - Bella's Castle   Where in the World is Robert San - er - Benson? - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:20 pm

Bella paced outside of her house, lit clove quickly being sucked down. She paid no mind the the silk ribbons of smoke that spun their way towards heaven, her gaze focused on the ground as she walked back and forth.

Last edited by Storyteller on Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Where in the World is Robert San - er - Benson? - Bella's Castle   Where in the World is Robert San - er - Benson? - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:24 pm

When she pulled up, she seemed incredibly calm. She stepped out of her SUV, already reaching for a bag that was in the back of it. She waved to Bella, duffel bag thrown over her shoulder.

"Hey, Bella."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Where in the World is Robert San - er - Benson? - Bella's Castle   Where in the World is Robert San - er - Benson? - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 6:20 pm

"Oh my goodness, Ra'i." The Malkavian walked towards her, rambling, "I was thinking about everything that might have happened to him what if he got taken by those guys or decided to book town because he was mad at me or he could have died and I didn't feel the bond break because it isn't strong enough or, or, or...."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Where in the World is Robert San - er - Benson? - Bella's Castle   Where in the World is Robert San - er - Benson? - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:20 am

She reached for the Malkavian and dragged her into a hug. She let her ramble, but shook her head.

"Shh. I'll find him. No matter where in the world he is, I'll find him."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Where in the World is Robert San - er - Benson? - Bella's Castle   Where in the World is Robert San - er - Benson? - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 4:13 am

She gave a pathetic little sniffle and nodded, "Okay.." Her eyes reflected the trust she felt in the other woman, a small, sad smile over her lips.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Where in the World is Robert San - er - Benson? - Bella's Castle   Where in the World is Robert San - er - Benson? - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:57 pm

She nodded as she slipped her arm around the Malkavian's shoulders.

"Come on, then. Let's get inside, grab some blood, and start magicking it up."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Where in the World is Robert San - er - Benson? - Bella's Castle   Where in the World is Robert San - er - Benson? - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 7:26 pm

She nodded and led the woman inside, into the West Wing. The first room was her room - the one from the first time Ra'idah had come over. She led her through the furthest door, and they were let into a huge closet - two room lengths - with styles of clothing from the last 100 years. She walked halfway in, then reached behind a blue hippie shirt. There was a latch of some sort on a wall safe, and she pulled out a silver ring and a vial of blood.

"Here.." She handed the bottle to Ra'idah, albeit not without reserve.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Where in the World is Robert San - er - Benson? - Bella's Castle   Where in the World is Robert San - er - Benson? - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 7:36 pm

She followed, and she waited patiently. She took the vial and looked at it, in the light, before she met Bella's eyes.

"Smart, to have this on hand. If I were you, I'd get this replenished as soon as possible. The ritual will use the whole thing."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Where in the World is Robert San - er - Benson? - Bella's Castle   Where in the World is Robert San - er - Benson? - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 10:49 pm

She nodded, her face falling. "If he has any to spare when we find him..."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Where in the World is Robert San - er - Benson? - Bella's Castle   Where in the World is Robert San - er - Benson? - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:51 pm

She turned, reaching out to cup the Malkavian's cheek.

"Don't say things like that. We'll find him."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Where in the World is Robert San - er - Benson? - Bella's Castle   Where in the World is Robert San - er - Benson? - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:54 pm

She gave a nod, her head gently tilting into Ra'idah's touch. "Okay, I'm sorry, I'm just.. I just need to find him. I've lost him more than once already.."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Where in the World is Robert San - er - Benson? - Bella's Castle   Where in the World is Robert San - er - Benson? - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:30 pm

She nodded.

"I know, honey. Let's go take care of this and see if we can find him, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Where in the World is Robert San - er - Benson? - Bella's Castle   Where in the World is Robert San - er - Benson? - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:36 pm

She nodded, "Do what you do.."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Where in the World is Robert San - er - Benson? - Bella's Castle   Where in the World is Robert San - er - Benson? - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:40 pm

She pulled a bowl from her bag, pouring water into it. She started to speak, to chant in quiet Latin as she poured the blood into the bowl, peering at it with glassy eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Where in the World is Robert San - er - Benson? - Bella's Castle   Where in the World is Robert San - er - Benson? - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:42 pm

After a short time, the scene became clear. He was in a cave. Chained to the wall. Unconscious. As it was night, this likely meant that he was in torpor. And Rai....recognized that cave. And would probably not be surprised to see him there.

Also, probably not surprised to see how heavily damaged he was. He had a gaping hole in his side, and claw marks on his chest.

Last edited by Ast CL4P-TP on Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Where in the World is Robert San - er - Benson? - Bella's Castle   Where in the World is Robert San - er - Benson? - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:43 pm

She looked up at Bella.

"Okay. I'm going to go fetch him."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Where in the World is Robert San - er - Benson? - Bella's Castle   Where in the World is Robert San - er - Benson? - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:00 pm

"W-wait," She said quickly, grabbing Ra'idah's arm, emerald gaze pleading up at her. "Can't I come..?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Where in the World is Robert San - er - Benson? - Bella's Castle   Where in the World is Robert San - er - Benson? - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:08 pm

She smiled at her friend. Truly smiled.

"It's better if I handle this one on my own. One, I don't want many people knowing how much you care about Robert. Someone might you use against him or him against you. Two, I'll need you to be here and ready to wake him up. He's... pretty badly hurt. If it's a fight to get him back, I'm going to have to concentrate my energy on forcing him to heal, but I need you unharmed to be able to feed him."
Back to top Go down
Addison Tennant
Fledgling
Addison Tennant

PostSubject: Re: Where in the World is Robert San - er - Benson? - Bella's Castle   Where in the World is Robert San - er - Benson? - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:14 pm

Her face fell, though she gave a slight nod. "Fine.."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Where in the World is Robert San - er - Benson? - Bella's Castle   Where in the World is Robert San - er - Benson? - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:17 pm

She nodded.

"Be back soon."

And back out the door she went.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Where in the World is Robert San - er - Benson? - Bella's Castle   Where in the World is Robert San - er - Benson? - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:24 pm

(Woops. I'm a dummy.)

She watched Ra'i go, then let out a disappointed sigh, walking to the bar and making herself a drink.

(scene?)
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Where in the World is Robert San - er - Benson? - Bella's Castle   Where in the World is Robert San - er - Benson? - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:27 pm

(scene -- there will be another after I talk grammy into giving Robert back)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where in the World is Robert San - er - Benson? - Bella's Castle   Where in the World is Robert San - er - Benson? - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where in the World is Robert San - er - Benson? - Bella's Castle
Page 1 of 1