Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r)

Go down 
+3
Pet
Vermin
Nobody's Raz0r
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Pet
Neonate
Pet

Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r)   Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:51 pm

She fell to the floor as she was struck, yelping and cowering to him. As he spoke, she turned her golden gaze back to Ethan, speaking evenly. "I apologize for my pet's outburst. Perhaps there is a miscommunication.. perhaps over the centuries in which I have slept laws have changed. I come from a time when the Eldest had the most respect and privilege. If that is no longer the case, I believe I would benefit from hearing your laws."
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Methuselah
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r)   Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:35 pm

He looked at them curiously in thought as they spoke to each other and his eyes widened slightly in a form of recognition.

His face was calm and no longer glaring as Vermin spoke to him. A smirk barely crept onto his face just before he spoke. "That was a really old dialect of Dutch, if I'm not mistaken. And if that's the case, there's been a misunderstanding. You see, there were other Nosferatu by the name of Vermin that came out of Britain, none of which amounted to anything to the clan, but I'm pretty sure I now know which one you are... as such, you are correct, you are due a bit more respect for your prestige within the clan."

He shifted and his arms crossed. "But, as you apparently have also guessed, some things have changed within... Oh, I'd say the last one to two hundred years. Due to the rapidly-changing technology of the mortals, neonates have been able to gain a slight advantage over their elders and have adapted to learning vampiric skills much faster than days of old." He shrugged. "As such, many neonates have distinguished themselves beyond their elders and have garnered the recognition that goes along with such, surpassing those that outrank them in age by outranking them in respect within the society."

His eyes looked directly at Vermin's face with a slight smile, but not challenging. "I have certainly done well for myself in that regard, garnering most of my prestige and status within our sect in the last decade."
Back to top Go down
Vermin
Neonate
Vermin

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r)   Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:17 pm

Vermin listened to his tone and heard his translated words through pet. He tapped out his response quickly and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r)   Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:18 pm

She sighed with relief, and went back to watching Vermin and Pet.
Back to top Go down
Pet
Neonate
Pet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r)   Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:27 pm

She lowered her eyes, appearing ashamed. "Please, tell me more. It seems I have been away for far too long. Am I to understand that the Nosferatu have all joined this Camarilla."
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Methuselah
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r)   Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:35 pm

Ethan shook his head in the negative. "No, there are those that have joined the antithetical sect called the Sabbat, some who have joined a renewed Anarch movement and there are those that have decided to simply stay independant." His chin raised slightly and his tone went a faint bit more serious. "That being said, those of us that tell the old tales of our founder's childer who still wander the Earth in search for us, know that no sectarian allegiance supercedes the need to share vital information within the clan to prevent our destruction at the hands of our progenitor."
Back to top Go down
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r)   Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:38 pm

13 grinned. OH this was an interesting answer. He would be curious as to what any of these people really thought about it. He also wondered if...but he didnt speak that in public.. even in the clan.
Back to top Go down
Vermin
Neonate
Vermin

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r)   Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:15 pm

Vermin scratched his back, growling in irritation and annoyance. Then he listened and responded.
Back to top Go down
Pet
Neonate
Pet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r)   Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:35 pm

"Then the progenitors still walk this earth, I had hoped that with time perhaps their hatred would have been sated or their unlives ended."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r)   Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:52 pm

Marcus kept silent this entire time, looking between each speaker in turn. This is a venue for elders and the important, thus he kept quiet and out of the way. He darts a quick smile to Raz0r, but continues to simply watch.
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Methuselah
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r)   Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:00 am

Ethan grimly shook his head. "No... there have been rare occurrences of entire underground warrens going silent. No contact from those formerly occupying nor any trace of them from those that investigate. I doubt a single millennium would sate our progenitor's hatred." He shrugged. "Hell, I'm sure at least a few of those in attendance think we're both a bit loony talking so seriously about what they consider ghost and/or monster stories to scare wayward childer into line."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r)   Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 11:44 am

She chuckled at that.

"Our Progenitor is one of the few things that still scares me, Ethan. The rest, I can still learn how to kick it's ass."
Back to top Go down
Vermin
Neonate
Vermin

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r)   Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:34 pm

Vermin spit on the ground at the words he heard, his Pet translating their words to him. He sighed, his eyeless gaze passing between each of the Kindred present. He grumbled and reached down to scratch between his legs, then spoke through his Pet once more.
Back to top Go down
Pet
Neonate
Pet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r)   Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:50 pm

She spoke again, only a subltle understanding in her eyes of the words she was saying. "Very well, so be it. Tell me, where is the cave in which we gather is located, and inform the elder I wish to be recognized, it seems I must stay for some time to be.. acquainted.. with the changes I have missed."
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Methuselah
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r)   Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:41 pm

Ethan nodded. "We do not dwell in any caves in the area, though I honestly hadn't thought of that.... In the late nineteenth century, mortals developed underground sewage systems, some of which are large enough to live in and our clan has made it a habit of creating warrens in these systems underneath the cities above. Unfortunately, the part of the state of Florida that we are in does not have a geology that can support such systems and the infrastructure is simply not there for our clan to live in. As such, many of us simply live in above-ground dwellings." He paused. "As far as your recognition, I can grant such for the Elder, known as the Prince in our sect. All I need to know is whether you wish to declare allegiance to the Camarilla sect or to remain independant."

He glanced at Raz0r. "And you... are rather full of hubris. I can think of at least 3 Kindred in this city that could wipe the floor with you and that doesn't account for the other supernaturals that could do the same. As such, I highly doubt you could learn to kick any of their asses and for your own sake, I hope you remember that."

He turned back to Vermin. "So, I can grant you the Prince's Toleration within his domain as of right now. Should you wish to continue being independant, then you will stay Tolerated. Should you declare allegiance to the Camarilla, you will be Acknowledged and have ability to garner status within the sect."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r)   Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:45 pm

She shrugged at Ethan's words with a grin. Like her being full of hubris was anything new.
Back to top Go down
Vermin
Neonate
Vermin

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r)   Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 11:47 pm

Vermin nodded slowly to his words, his hands flashing across Pets back.
Back to top Go down
Pet
Neonate
Pet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r)   Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 11:56 pm

"I will accept the Princes acknowledgement. As for the issue of caves, if it is of assistance I can offer the use of the great beasts of the earth, for a time at least."
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Methuselah
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r)   Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:58 am

He nodded once and his voice became cautious. "I have no problem with doing so, but I might suggest waiting until you've fully investigated the sect to ensure it's what you want to do, as you are currently tolerated and thus, recognized within the confines of the tradition of hospitality. I'm sure there's much more you'd probably want to know about the sect before you go swearing allegiance to it."
Back to top Go down
Vermin
Neonate
Vermin

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r)   Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:42 pm

Vermin shrugged as the information was relayed, a low growl escaping his throat as he responded through pet. Then suddenly he raised his arm to his jaws and bit into his flesh sharply, ripping a chunk out with his razor sharp teeth. He began to chew before spitting out a large wriggling blood filled tick that he quickly drove his heel into.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r)   Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:45 pm

Note to self: Buy bug traps for the server room. And never let this guy in there.

Not that she showed any personal issue with his insects. But there were things that should just never get near hardware.
Back to top Go down
Pet
Neonate
Pet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r)   Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 4:28 pm

"I trust in your advice in this regard," she growled out, "however I do believe i would rather be Acknowledged and recognized in this Domain instead of Tolerated. If someone is willing to instruct me then I will gladly accept."
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Methuselah
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r)   Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:08 pm

Ethan looked around at the rest of the group and back to Vermin. "I can make the time to give you the basics of understanding of the sect. If you'll stop by my room in the building known as The Regency on the sixth floor above ground, we can talk then. If you require lodging, I'm sure Raz0r or Porter can assist you." He glanced to them both quickly and back to Vermin.
Back to top Go down
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r)   Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:11 pm

13 let out a small bark of a laugh. Oh, yeah, this was amusing.
Back to top Go down
Pet
Neonate
Pet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r)   Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:20 pm

The young girl turned and let out a snarl at 13 as he laughed, her shoulders arching up ever so slight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r)   Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next