Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r)

Go down 
+3
Pet
Vermin
Nobody's Raz0r
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Pet
Neonate
Pet

Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r)   Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:46 pm

She seemed to settle down a bit, though her claws remained out. "Then they are hunted for the abominations they are yes? How did they do such evil magics?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r)   Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:48 pm

She gives a large sigh.

"No, they are not hunted. After many centuries, they are a part of the Camarilla, though they may not be trusted entirely."
Back to top Go down
Vermin
Neonate
Vermin

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r)   Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:50 pm

He pauses a moment, hearing her words, before sending his next message.
Back to top Go down
Pet
Neonate
Pet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r)   Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:52 pm

"How? How did they do this thing and why are they not destroyed?!"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r)   Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:54 pm

Again she sighed.

"I do not have the answers for you. I did no live through that time. I am but a baby, though I am a Loremaster of our Clan."
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Methuselah
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r)   Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:56 pm

A few minutes after Porter entered, Ethan opened the door, his mask fading as it opened.

His language started with Latin as he closed the door behind him. "Good evening... I understand you speak Latin." And then he spoke a much older language, one that was dead much before Latin was even conceived. His words were that of the city of Enoch. "But do you understand me now?"

He walked in to join them in his black hooded robe and gray ratty trench coat.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r)   Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:59 pm

With Ethan there, she smiled. Then her eyes closed and she was silent for some time.
Back to top Go down
Vermin
Neonate
Vermin

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r)   Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:04 pm

Vermins attention immediately fell on the newcomer. His eyeless gaze watching him with interest as his hands flashed across Pets back. His lips curled upwards into a rictus of a grin.
Back to top Go down
Pet
Neonate
Pet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r)   Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:07 pm

She relaxed a bit, her golden eyes falling on Ethan. "I have heard the language before though I do not fully understand it. Are you an Elder? I am Vermin and this thing speaking for me is my pet."
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Methuselah
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r)   Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:15 pm

He returned to Latin such that he could be fully understood. "In age I am far from elder status, but I am one of the most well-respected Nosferatu of our time and I speak for the elder of the domain in his stead. I am also very well-respected within the sect of Kindred that we all belong to, the Camarilla."

"It is good to meet you Vermin," he nodded in respect, "and your pet. She is your ghoul?"
Back to top Go down
Vermin
Neonate
Vermin

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r)   Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:20 pm

Vermin listened to his words relayed through Pets fingers, before he sent his response across, his head shaking slightly.
Back to top Go down
Pet
Neonate
Pet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r)   Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:26 pm

A flash of anger flashed through her eyes, before she responded in her growling tone for her master.

"It is good to meet one such as yourself, as you speak for the Elder I shall treat you with the respect I would him. This thing is no Ghoul, it is my thrall and pet, my property by rights of verbal agreement between my Sire and one of her Clan. Now inform me about these... Tremere, how do they exist without being hunted, how did they become a false Kindred, and what precisely is the Camarilla."
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Methuselah
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r)   Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:11 pm

Ethan looked at Pet curiously. "I shall be happy to relate those stories to you, but you speak as if this one is not a Nosferatu... what clan is she?"
Back to top Go down
Vermin
Neonate
Vermin

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r)   Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:39 pm

He tilted his head to the side curiously as she relays his question. Before he replies through her.
Back to top Go down
Pet
Neonate
Pet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r)   Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:42 pm

"This one is a beast, nothing more, nothing less. She was given to my Sire in trade, and then given to me as a gift. Now, we are done with these meaningless questions. Please answer mine."
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Methuselah
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r)   Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:56 pm

He shook his head. "Respectfully, you did not answer my question, unless you mean to say she is the Clan of the Beast, as in a Gangrel, but I will relate the information when you've answered my question to my satisfaction, as it is my duty to bestow the Domain Elder's Acknowledgement to newcomers and their clan is of import to our Elder."
Back to top Go down
Vermin
Neonate
Vermin

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r)   Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:07 pm

Vermins teeth gnashed at Ethan, his frustration and his thoughts about this upstart neonate plain on his face. He pushed his fingers sharply into pets back.
Back to top Go down
Pet
Neonate
Pet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r)   Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:12 pm

She yelped once more as long fingers dug into her flesh, before his words came from her lips.

"Allow me to be perfectly clear, so that you do not have any further questions on this regard. Her blood is Gangrel, the Clan of the Beast. Her mind, body, and soul belong to me, amd henceforth she is a member of my Clan, as was the original agreements passed between my Sire and her Clan Elder. If you have any further questions I would suggest you direct them to the Gabgrel Elder in question. That is all I will say on the matter, now answer my question."
Back to top Go down
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r)   Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:28 pm

13 came to the place of his clan . Looking around carefully, he made his way inside, dropping his Mask as he entered. All would see him as the 8 foot tall mass of blackened skin and muscle that he really was, instead of the child he pretended to be. He looked around to see what he was walking into, saying nothing.
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Methuselah
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r)   Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:32 pm

Ethan's eyes narrowed at Vermin, ignoring 13's entrance as he continued to speak in Latin.

"Now allow me to be perfectly clear. Making demands of me is going to get you nowhere because, as of right now, you are a nobody to this clan and without the Acknowledgement of the domain's Elder, Thou Art Nothing. So, you can watch your tongue and I will talk with you civily, or I can put you in your proper place as just another predator. Which will it be?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r)   Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:34 pm

And this was when she opened her eyes and raised her head. And shifted, ever so slightly, to be more protective of Marcus.
Back to top Go down
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r)   Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:37 pm

Oh damn but his timing was good he moved to the side and waited till someone talked to him. He had no idea what was going on but the tone was easily understood, expecially to him. In the mean time, he was more than happy to watch. And what the heck were they speaking?
Back to top Go down
Pet
Neonate
Pet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r)   Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:38 pm

Unlike before, she did not wait for her master's response, low growl and a snuff as she shook her head at Ethan. She gently nudged her head against Vermin's side, a soft growl of the gutteral language they both spoke. Her words were not those which could easily be translated, but she seemed to have quite a lot of her own to say.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r)   Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:41 pm

She looked to Ethan with a slight frown.
Back to top Go down
Vermin
Neonate
Vermin

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r)   Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:46 pm

Vermins head turned to pet, and he spoke quickly and angrily at the beast nuzzling against him. His voice rasping in his throat, the language lost against time. His hand went to his back and he pulled free a large tick, which he shoved roughly in his mouth, as he continued to speak. His tone rose in frustration and his hand came back and struck her clear across the jaw. Then in a more calm tone he spoke to her once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r)   Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awakening Part 3 - Nosferatu Warehouse (Vermin, Pet, 13, Raz0r)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next