Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven   Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:43 am

"Not in payment for any perceived service, but freely given?" this point seemed important some how.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven   Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:45 am

"Freely given"he said after a moment
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven   Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:46 am

"Good because I don't sleep with whores.." and with that she closed the distance once more her arms wrapping around his back fingers curling around his shoulders as she dragged her claws down the expanse of his flesh just hard enough to cut into his skin.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven   Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:48 am

He hissed in pain, and dug his nails into the back of her neck. "Bad kitty..." he sputtered out before burying his fangs into her throat
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven   Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:53 am

She moaned at his nails against her flesh at his teeth sinking into her neck, "Drink, tonight.. and tomorrow and I will teach you what you really want to learn..." she whispered just against his ear as she growled in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven   Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:55 am

He released the bite after a moment, and stared warmly into her eyes before pushing her away.

"No. I enthrall myself to nobody."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven   Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:57 am

"What if it was mutual?" she asked stepping forward back into his arms as she wrapped her arms around him once more pressing a kiss against the side of his neck, opening her mouth she pressed her fangs into his flesh this time, but held back from drinking.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven   Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:59 am

"No" he whispered before the pleasure totally overtook him
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven   Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:01 am

Slowly she allowed her fangs to slip from his flesh and her tongue washed over the wound sealing it closed, "Pity, drinking from another while you are buried deeply inside them," she shivered, "There is nothing better, the feeling of being penetrated in every way, the giving and taking of blood..." she whispered rubbing against him, "I won't force you.. but damn do I want you to.. 'she whispered as she nibbled the skin at his neck just where she had bitten him a moment before.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven   Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:08 am

"Not. Worth. It." he said shoving her aside yet again. "You place value on things being freely given. I will not give you my blood, nor will I take yours. Do not ask me again."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven   Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:11 am

She smirked undaunted by being shoved aside, again stepped back to him, "Fair enough." she whispered as she began to slowly circle him, naked claws still upon her fingers. "More?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven   Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:13 am

He shook his head. "No. Physical sex holds little pleasure for me, and I fear you will continue to try and seduce me or find a way to force your hand upon me, at which point, I will be reduced to using my own powers in defense, something I do not wish to have to do."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven   Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:15 am

"You have my word of honor.. only pain and pleasure... no blood." she said as she wrapped her arms around him once more pressing her flesh to his. With that she slowly sunk her fangs into his neck once more as she ever so delicately dragged her claws across his lower back.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven   Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:16 am

"No" he snarled before again succumbing to the pleasure of the Kiss
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven   Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:20 am

Slowly she pushed him backwards offering him only what she said she would, claws delicately digging into his flesh. Her fangs at his neck, her body moving against his, soft breasts pushed against his chest, lean muscles brushing against him. One hand remained on his back, the other swept down over his ass, pressing him closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven   Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 7:49 pm

Even as he moaned in pleasure to the kiss, he made a feeble effort to shove the gangrel off him.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven   Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:12 pm

Heady emotions flooded her, with her fangs buried in his neck she wrapped her arms around him crushing him to her tightly. Love, she loved him, he was a pain in the ass, but so was every other man she ever cared about. Love for Teagan meant one thing, it meant blood, and so she began to drink. Holding him to her tighter blood flowing into her system burning to make her even stronger then she had been before. Her naked form pressed against his she drank from him, in large gulps.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven   Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:18 pm

That was more than he was willing to take. With a force of willpower he brought his fist up and punched her in the face hard enough to get her attention. "NO"
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven   Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:42 pm

Now that she was drinking she didn't want to stop, it was delicious, and wrong, and something she wasn't supposed to do. A new thrill to chase down, and that alone caused her to fight against his entrancement. Through her own force of willpower she ignored him, his request, the sweet tenor of her emotions pulling at her through the gifts of his blood. No this was far more important, his punching her was perfect. Sex and violence and blood her three favorite things, and she moaned. She wanted him to fight back, to hurt her as she drank from him. So much foreplay and teasing, she was too excited to stop now, he had pushed her too far, and in her mind there was no turning back. She had payed, and now she was taking.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven   Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:47 pm

Fuck this shit. He bit her on the side of the neck
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven   Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:00 pm

She growled at the feeling of his fangs in her throat, that is right she thought, we both want this. She continued to swallow his blood, taking the third trait deep into her system. As she did so, began to push him backwards her arms holding him to her, crushing him to her with super natural strength. The deep rumbling rolled through her, as she held on with a scary possessiveness, mine.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven   Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:02 pm

He released his bite and snarled "You are taking what is not yours to take bitch"
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven   Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:53 pm

Arms still crushing him top her she pulled her fangs from his neck with a pleased sigh. Nipping at his neck, "I like you angry...." her tongue ran across her lips. pressing him against a wall she whispered, "My offer still stands, animalism for tonight and a little bit of dominate. You dont have to drink..." She nuzzled against him once more. "Think outside your anger."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven   Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 6:13 pm

He shook his head in annoyance. "Very well we will still deal. Why did you drink from me and take what was not freely offered ?"
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven   Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:09 am

"Love is blood, violence is sex... You offered me both, so that is what I assumed you wanted. Didn't hurt you any calm down. Or do you mean to tell me you didn't enjoy it?" She nipped at his flesh once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven   Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next