Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aftermath (Post Charlie Note) - Mat & Ren's Haven

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

Aftermath (Post Charlie Note) - Mat & Ren's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Aftermath (Post Charlie Note) - Mat & Ren's Haven   Aftermath (Post Charlie Note) - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 10:35 pm

With the letter from the other Brujah (Charlie) in his back pocket, and the steaks tossed out somewhere, the large Gangrel would return to their home, jaw set and a growl on his features.

He did dislike the melodramatics of all this.  Women.  He blamed the ovaries.

Last edited by Storyteller on Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Post Charlie Note) - Mat & Ren's Haven   Aftermath (Post Charlie Note) - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:29 am

Ren had been at Elysium most of the night, such were her duties as Keeper. She arrived, as she often did, with a magical *poof*

...it was just easier sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Post Charlie Note) - Mat & Ren's Haven   Aftermath (Post Charlie Note) - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 8:56 am

He was at the kitchen table, one clawed finger peeling an apple into small slices. The letter was on the table, untouched save by him.

"'ow was ya night, honey?" he was trying to be funny - he was obviously annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Post Charlie Note) - Mat & Ren's Haven   Aftermath (Post Charlie Note) - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:01 am

*blink blink* "Uh...fine...you?"
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Post Charlie Note) - Mat & Ren's Haven   Aftermath (Post Charlie Note) - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:04 am

The flayed apple pieces continued to 'unwind' from the core, the white flesh dripping with sticky juices. "Found ah note on de beach. Two steaks. Ahnd dis."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Post Charlie Note) - Mat & Ren's Haven   Aftermath (Post Charlie Note) - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:10 am

"The apple?"
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Post Charlie Note) - Mat & Ren's Haven   Aftermath (Post Charlie Note) - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:15 am

"Non. Apple beh shure de 'ouse beh in one piece. De letter beh from Charlie." more dripping white flesh.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Post Charlie Note) - Mat & Ren's Haven   Aftermath (Post Charlie Note) - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:28 am

"Can I read it?"
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Post Charlie Note) - Mat & Ren's Haven   Aftermath (Post Charlie Note) - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:32 am

"Dat's wha ah 'aven't burnt it."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Post Charlie Note) - Mat & Ren's Haven   Aftermath (Post Charlie Note) - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:48 am

She looked over the note. Her brow furrowed.

After a few moments she stopped her unnecessary breathing. Her eyes unfocused as she continued to stare at the note.
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Post Charlie Note) - Mat & Ren's Haven   Aftermath (Post Charlie Note) - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:53 am

He watched her, his eyes flickering red for a moment. Not the red of a Beast... the red of fire. Flames.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Post Charlie Note) - Mat & Ren's Haven   Aftermath (Post Charlie Note) - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 4:29 pm

"What did you do with the steaks?" She asked softly, too softly, as her breathing returned.
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Post Charlie Note) - Mat & Ren's Haven   Aftermath (Post Charlie Note) - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 9:17 am

"Toss'd'em." he said simply.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Post Charlie Note) - Mat & Ren's Haven   Aftermath (Post Charlie Note) - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 10:36 am

"Probably a good thing." She snarled softly. "Though I wish I had them to check."
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Post Charlie Note) - Mat & Ren's Haven   Aftermath (Post Charlie Note) - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 10:47 am

He understood and shrugged however, "Anyting from de letter?"
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Post Charlie Note) - Mat & Ren's Haven   Aftermath (Post Charlie Note) - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 10:56 am

"Just feelings. Irritation mostly. Then something like...amusement. Morbid amusement." A predatory glint filled her gaze. "I think he was trying to either blood bond the dogs, or poison them." Given the wording and the feelings, it seemed logical.
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Post Charlie Note) - Mat & Ren's Haven   Aftermath (Post Charlie Note) - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 11:00 am

"Ah tink, if ah seem'em 'gain, ah'll be askin'bout dat. Mah way." by the growl in his throat, talking was going to involve claws.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Post Charlie Note) - Mat & Ren's Haven   Aftermath (Post Charlie Note) - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 11:05 am

"Just be careful. Something about him strikes me as a lot more capable than he's making himself out to be."
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Post Charlie Note) - Mat & Ren's Haven   Aftermath (Post Charlie Note) - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 11:08 am

"Roux was wipin'de floor wid'er. 'Er flesh was simple teh pierce." but if she was worried, then he was cautious.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Post Charlie Note) - Mat & Ren's Haven   Aftermath (Post Charlie Note) - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 11:10 am

"Doesn't mean he doesn't have other methods. Learning to fight that way at his age makes me think he has to."
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Post Charlie Note) - Mat & Ren's Haven   Aftermath (Post Charlie Note) - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 11:13 am

He shrugged, "ah can do surprise. Ain't no one ah let threaten de pups." or you.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Post Charlie Note) - Mat & Ren's Haven   Aftermath (Post Charlie Note) - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 11:15 am

"He probably feels justified. He seemed to take my knowing as a threat so..."
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Post Charlie Note) - Mat & Ren's Haven   Aftermath (Post Charlie Note) - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 11:17 am

"What kindred don't feel justified when dey want sumptin'?"
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Post Charlie Note) - Mat & Ren's Haven   Aftermath (Post Charlie Note) - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 11:19 am

"It's in our nature for the most part."
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Post Charlie Note) - Mat & Ren's Haven   Aftermath (Post Charlie Note) - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 11:23 am

"Weh beh selfish." he even included himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Post Charlie Note) - Mat & Ren's Haven   Aftermath (Post Charlie Note) - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aftermath (Post Charlie Note) - Mat & Ren's Haven
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next