Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven   Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:36 am

Johnathon unlocked the door to his office/haven. "Ladies first" he smiled

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven   Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:40 am

Teagan smirked, "Then by all means ladies first" with that she took hold of the door offering to hold it for him. Arching a brow in amusement.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven   Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:42 am

"Bitch" he muttered while pushing her into the building. "Gangrel first then"
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven   Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:45 am

Taking hold of his shirt she turned them so that it was her pushing him. A playful smirk on her features. "Now that is no way for a lady to talk."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven   Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:47 am

"Have I called you a bitch recently? So seriously. Are the elders that bored now, or are the Anarch Ventrue just that irresistible? And lock the door behind you please."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven   Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:58 am

"Did I mention to you I was bored earlier?" she asked absently as smirked at him. Turning she locked the door as he asked, but she did so with out turning her back to him, her eyes never once leaving him.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven   Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:00 am

"Mmmm boredom can be dangerous. I got bored once and wound up staked in a Florida swamp for a century. Ok, bored and ambitious. Have a seat, I'm fairly sure I can't hurt you."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven   Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:03 am

Teagan yet again perches on the edge of his desk. "Do you want to try?" she teased.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven   Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:04 am

He slipped off his boots and jacket. "Dunno, do you want me too?"
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven   Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:11 am

"I don't think you have the stomach for it.. what with your lily white ass.." she smiled a challenging smile.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven   Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:14 am

He looked at her sideways and sighed. "This lily white ass has killed a few Sabbat, and exchanged fire with lupines off and on."

Shrugging he hung up his jacket and turned to face her. "Comes with the territory you know."

Bending over to remove his socks, the Anarch suddenly came up throwing a balanced knife at Teagan
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven   Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:35 am

Teagan, looked down at where the knife was protruding from her abdomen, she shivered ever so slightly and then smiled. Slowly reaching down she took the knife by the handle and pulled it ever so slowly from her torso. "What no foreplay?" she asked as she flipped the blade a few times in her own hand. Hopping down from the desk she approached Johnathon with agonizing slowness as she stalked forward. Assuming he doesn't run away, once she reaches him she moving the blade deftly with a few flicks of her wrist cuts his shirt from his body. The blade just scratching his skin a few times.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven   Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:38 am

"That is foreplay dearheart" he smiled as he watched his shirt fall to the ground. His chest was... while not overly muscled not without some tone. As a mortal he'd clearly been used to physical exertion of some sort. A scar ran across one of his shoulders, but he was otherwise unmarred.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven   Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:47 am

"Are you into giving receiving or both?" she asked as she asked as she idly traced the tip of the blade along the scar on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven   Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:48 am

"Depends" he smiled while slowly pressing a second blade into her belly. "On who is doing the giving"
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven   Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:58 am

She shivered at the feel of the cold metal pressed against her flesh, too delicious. It was then with a flick of her wrist that she cut a scratch along his chest deep enough to bleed, assuming he allowed it.

"Well I enjoy both." she said with a vicious smirk, that bordered on violent and sexy.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven   Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:02 am

A feral grin crossed his face as she cut into his flesh. "Well isn't that just bully?"

As he spoke, he cut her shirt off with a swift movement. "This is almost cliche, you realize that?"
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven   Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:08 am

As he cut her shirt away he exposed her naked flesh beneath. Large ample breasts, the only bit of softness about her. The rest of her was the hardened muscle of a huntress, taunt lithe, lean, and graceful. Her shoulder where she was facing him had a patch of snake scales that seemed to move down across her back, and he could see more of the same scales curve around her hip disappearing into her pants.

"Would it be more exciting if I used my claws?" she asked, pressing the knife into his flesh a little harder, the tip of the blade just slicing into his abdomen.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven   Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:10 am

"Mmm... part Settite are we?" he whispered as her blade entered his flesh. "That explains a few things."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven   Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:19 am

"Nope.. just lucky I guess." she smirked. Pulling the blade from his flesh, she ran it across her tongue tasting his blood. Some where in there her fingernails had grown into claws, and she was tracing them over his hip they just scratched his flesh before tearing into his pants shredding them at the waist so that they fell to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven   Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:21 am

"Naughty girl" he whispered "Those... those were expensive"

"Do you enjoy the flavor of my blood?" he said while cutting her own pants off. "There is more for you to drink if you want it."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven   Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:30 am

"Hmm, tempting... but then again.. not." she whispered back as her pants fell to the floor. She held up a hand, "not the boots." she said as she stooped to pull them off her feet. The rest of her clothes she could care less about but no one fucked with her boots.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven   Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:32 am

He smiled while she removed her boots, before drawing her close and staring into her eyes. "There are so many things I could do to you with just a whisper" he said oh so softly
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven   Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:37 am

"You honestly think I haven't felt the kiss of your families gifts?" she smirked. "But the better questing is have you felt the sting of mine?" her claws tracing against his flesh once more.

"Is this freely given?" she asked then taking a step away from him as she did so, just allowing her claws to trail along his skin till she pulled out of arms reach.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven   Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:38 am

"Nobody is forcing anyone right now my dear" he said while shivering to the touch of her claws.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven   Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bored (Aftermath) - Johnathon's Haven
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Retired Scenes-
Jump to: