Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:32 am

Her gaze full of heat found his, "I wouldn't be upset if you did..."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:39 pm

He looked surprised.

"If I shifted? To something other than a panther?"
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:21 pm

"It is a part of who you are.." she shrugged as if to say she accepted him as he was.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:28 pm

He nodded.

"Yes...but it's...odd."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 8:16 pm

His reply earned a smile, "What part of any of this isn't?" she asked him teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 8:24 pm

He blushed, giving her a shy smile.

"I was afraid... you wouldn't... want me. If I changed.."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:21 pm

She smiles a wicked smile... "To let you in on a secret... I like it." she whispered, her lips just against his as her eyes danced with wickedness.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:54 pm

He brightened visibly.

"Yeah? That's... thank you."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:27 pm

"These gifts, in my society earn you a label, they are normally bestowed upon faithful servants. Not just lovers.." she reached up and caressed his cheek once more. "The word is ghoul." she said.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:46 pm

He frowned.

"That sounds downright morbid."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:58 pm

She nods, "I just don't want you taken off guard if that word is used before you. The fact that you have tasted my blood is the only reason we can be together with out me breaking some serious rules..." she snuggled closer to him as she said this trying to make him understand.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:32 pm

He continued to frown, but he nodded.

"I appreciate you telling me."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:34 pm

She held him close, "What are you thinking?" she asked him softly her idle hands stroked his back.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:38 pm

He shook his head.

"That maybe I'm in just a little bit over my head."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:40 pm

Pausing she looks up at him with concern, "What troubles you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:57 pm

He shook his head and gave her a smile.

"Nothing. It's... nothing. I'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:08 am

"Please?" she asked softly, "I want you to always feel comfortable talking to me.. about anything." she then took that moment to bump her head against his shoulder like the large cats they both turned into.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:55 pm

He shook his head.

"I just... I barely understand what I am."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 9:33 am

She nodded, "Perhaps not the thing to say, but I am...old...and there are things I am still learning about who I am..." She offered.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:17 am

He looked mildly worried.

"Will I ... will there ever be a time when I might know ... some things?"
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:19 am

"All your long life you will learn. You will never cease to be learning. You well always find new questions. sometimes you will find answers, other times no. I am more then willing to help you any way I can." She offered a reassuring run on his back.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:50 am

He nodded.

"Then I am fine."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:49 pm

"Come, I want to take you home." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:59 pm

He rose to his feet, offering both of his hands for her to take.

"Okay."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:21 pm

She took his hands but then stepped away with a smirk as she shifted into panther. "Any day now." She teased.

(cont. https://crimsonmasque.rpg-board.net/t4263-bringing-home-a-kitteh-backdated-aubrey-luke#170238 )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18