Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:55 pm

His head tilted as he watched her.

"Some of that, I could already do, you know."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:04 pm

She nodded, "I know, but it might increase to be even greater..." she said, "I just thought it would be fair to warn you.... if I die, you will also know it." she said the last with a trace of pain to her voice, like it was something she herself had once felt.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:09 am

He frowned at that thought, shaking his head.

"Won't you let me protect you?"
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:32 am

"I would never ask you to do that..." she said softly, "If you wanted to that is your decision to make however." she said holding him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:35 am

He looked surprised.

"But... I love you." Blood does strange things. "Of course I want to protect you."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:50 am

She stroked his face, "I care for you too, but don't say love," she kissed his cheek. "This is too new to put a label on it..." she suggested. Why cause Teagan never said I love you... unless forced.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:58 am

He seemed confused by that.

"It's what I feel. If it makes you uncomfortable, though, I won't say it."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:00 am

"I want you to say what you are thinking, how you are feeling. But I don't want you to be hurt when I am not ready to say things like that back. I will never say something I don't mean." she said watching his reactions closely.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:03 am

He laughed, leaning close to nuzzle against her, his rough tongue giving her cheek an affectionate lick.

"You come to see me, you spend time with me. I don't ask for more than that."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:08 am

"You could come to live with me? Then we could see each other every day if you wanted." she smiled her hand stroking his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:20 am

He turned his head, so that he could kiss the palm of her hand.

"If you wish it, I will live where you want."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:39 am

"I want you to be free and happy, but I want you to be with me as well. What if I promised you could protect me, even while I slept if that made you happy? And at night you could run and be free or be with me as you choose?" she offered.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:47 am

He laughed.

"You sound as though you are still trying to convince me of something I have already agreed to."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:54 am

She sighed, "there is agreeing to.. and wanting to." she continued to stroke his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:58 am

He smiled at her.

"I wouldn't have agreed if I didn't want to. I'm free now."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:02 am

"You are free to be with me as much or as little as you want." with that she kissed him a deep hungry kiss.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:05 am

He kissed her, deep and hungry, his hands moving up her sides to cup her breasts. She was so delicate and beautiful, and he didn't know best how to express that. To her, for her, his lips finally leaning hers to press little nibbling kisses along her jaw.

"I'd like that."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:11 am

"Would you... have you ever.. in the other form?" she asked him. Curious partially, and wondering if it was something he might want...
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:21 am

Now he just looked confused.

"What?"
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:25 am

"As a panther.. would you like to have sex as as a panther Aubrey." she says spelling it out, even though she had to she looked more amused then annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:46 am

He looked thoughtful.

"I've never thought about it. But... it is the most natural form for me..."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:50 am

"I never have before..." she let the sentence trail away in every thing it implied.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:41 am

That caused him to look surprised.

"Really? I can... if you want."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:05 am

"i have never been with some one who had a similar form before. I would be willing to, if you would like." Teagan looked almost shy.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:27 am

He laughed, a low, rumbling purr starting in his throat.

"I'd give it a try. I might be able to keep from shifting in that form, even."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next