Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) Empty
PostSubject: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:42 pm

His mouth fell open when he felt her hand against him. He had expected words, maybe even the press of her body against his again, but that was just a surprise. He blinked at her, his mouth moving while no sound emerged for a few seconds before he finally answered her. His hands curled into fists, one at her back, holding her shirt. The other was at his own side, gripping his jeans.

"I ... Uh ... I mean ... Are you sure?"

Last edited by Storyteller on Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:44 pm

"Would you like to learn? I can show you, teach you." she offered her hand slowly teasing him.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:48 pm

Despite his own misgivings about the whole situation in general, he was reacting to her touch. His eyelids fluttered, his breath came just a little bit faster, and the embarrassment that had caused him to blush earlier now just rose to a bright flush in his cheeks, a flush of pleasure.

"I ... I ... Why?"

He finally burst out. He wasn't angry, just confused, and this woman, this creature that he had just met, was touching him in a way that he had never imagined anyone would.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:55 pm

"Because I like you... because you deserve something good in your life, because you didn't kill me when you could have..." she whispered, her gaze meeting his as she lifted herself on tip toe once more offering him her lips for a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 10:03 pm

He didn't stop her. In reality, he didn't think that he could have. She felt too good, and was so nice ... much nicer than the women he usually had to deal with, who would rather beat him than look at him. His head bent, unsure of himself, but he let his lips touch hers. Again, it was chaste and a little clumsy, but really, what did she expect ... what could she expect, from someone like him?
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 10:13 pm

"Gently," she whispered against his lips, brushing them ever so gently against his. "Dance your lips across mine," she offered, showing him how she meant, "Then slowly open your mouth to me, and I will show you how the french kiss.." she offered her tongue running along his lower lip asking to taste him more fully. Each act was done with patience, kindness, each time he improved she would reward him with a soft moan of pleasure, each time he got it wrong she would show him how it should be. No matter what the Toreador said, lovers had to be taught.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:03 pm

Well, lovers who had no idea what they were doing or supposed to be doing needed to be taught, anyway. Though he was intelligent, and quite astute. It didn't take much for him to be dancing his lips across hers, or opening his lips to allow her tongue to caress his. Young and somewhat clumsy, though, there were more than a few mistakes ... though overall, there had been worse.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:23 pm

"Mmm" she says pulling away, "That is how most girls will want you to kiss them, with tenderness." she smiled up at him, noting that this time he hadn't gone fuzzy on her. Her hands gently traced along his skin, caressing and seducing him, "This is how they will want you to touch them, like they are fragile, but like you hold the power of the world in your hands." Taking his hands she lead one to her side and the other to her face, "Touch me?" she asked looking up into his gaze with a want and longing, "Touch me however, and where ever you would like, I promise not to be angry, I promise that I will like it, or show you how to make it so that I do. You are safe here..." she offered.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:36 pm

He didn't object to her moving his hands. His thumb caressed her cheek, obviously listening intently to her. And then the struggle started again, in his eyes and on his face.

"I can't ... I don't want ... I WILL NOT HURT YOU!"

It was an odd outburst from him, and not a fearful one, but one of defiance, and determination. He didn't know how to touch her, though he wanted to. But he knew that he didn't want to touch her in the only way that he knew, the way he had been touched .... and no one, on Earth or in Hell ... deserved that.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:45 pm

She just held him for a few moments, gently stroking his back making shhh sounds soothing sounds.

"I trust you not to hurt me..." she said softly her gaze meeting his.

"I have been hurt to, I know what it is like, not to trust yourself, but could you maybe try to trust me?" she asked softy her hand cupping his cheek in hers as she showed him how to offer loving caresses. Taking his hand this time she held it by the wrist as she gently lowered his hand so that the backs of his fingers would caress the side of her cheek. Bitting her lip she closed her eyes and nuzzled into his hand like a cat.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:20 am

His touches were tentative, but when she nuzzled, it was something that he could understand. Being mostly cat himself, he moved to touch her in a way that he remembered from his youth. Okay, from when he was a chil-- that didn't work, either. When he was very, very small. His other hand came up, to the top of her head. And he was stroking her hair, much like one would stroke a cat. He wasn't being obtuse, just ... going with what he knew.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:22 am

She smiled up at him, "Such gentle touches, where else would you like to touch me Aubrey?" she asked him a soft invitation for him to explore her body.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:26 am

His eyes had started to glow. Literally. They burned a bright amber, his breath coming a little faster. He was going to shift again, he could feel it rising. And he was struggling to keep it in check, but with a distraction like the pretty woman in front of him ... let's just say it's hard, and go with that.

"Where do you like to be touched, Teagan?"
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:32 am

Smiling a smile that said let me show you, she took his hand and placed it upon her breast. Her nipples hardened at his warm touch. "There is good for starters." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:42 am

His hand was so very gentle. Even when the tufts of hair grew, his hand became more of a paw, and the wicked, very sharp-looking claws sprang forth. But he was trying to not to let the claws touch her -- it would have shredded her shirt and likely even the flesh beneath. But it made it harder to feel her, and he was once again petting her, with the gentle pads of the paws that had grown, as he once again struggled to force himself back to human form. Damned Metamorph. Damned youth.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:51 am

Teagan raised her hand to touch what had been his. Her gaze lowered as she looked at his claws, unable to hide the desire she felt to feel them run across her flesh. Reaching out she ran one single outstretched finger along one with a hint of a smile.

"So lovely." She whispered once more allowing him to see the truth of her words in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:54 am

The claw was like a razor against her flesh. So sharp, yet still somehow delicate, and his amber eyes watched her face, her reaction. Once again, he turned ... just a little bit shy.

"It doesn't ... bother you? What I am?"
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 7:53 am

"Its exciting." She breathed out in one dark whisper, her voice laden with desire. What he lacked in knowledge he made up for with the certainty that he could so easily hurt her, real damage. She whimpered slightly at the thought. He knew so much violence, she just needed to ease him into the fact that she would enjoy it.

Her eyes look almost hurt as realization ' dawns' on her, "It bothers you...what I am?" She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:52 pm

He first looked confused, then surprised, then apologetic, then confused again. He looked into her eyes, his half-hand, half-paw still on her breast, he blinked rapidly as he answered her.

"Wait. What? No!"
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 1:52 pm

"Are you sure?" She asked pushing herself more fully into his hands.....or paws. Her eyes hold a glimmer if hope, cause she really was hoping that just maybe hide claws might slip slightly, her shirt was thin, his claws slicing into her flesh. She bit her lip to capture the soft sigh.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 2:27 pm

It was incredibly difficult to think when a woman as beautiful as the creature before him was pressing herself against you. It meant that, try as he might, he couldn't quite bring himself to shift back into a human, though he really, really wanted to. His hands on her were still gentle, keeping the claws away from her flesh in a careful manner. That was as much concentration that he could muster.

"I ... I'm sure."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:09 pm

She smiled a coy smile, the closest thing to shy she could manage. "I am glad....do you want me ti stop?" She asked her fingers trail down the front of his shirt. She doesn't want to stop.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:35 pm

He shook his head, closing his eyes and inhaling a deep breath of her scent.

"No, I don't."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:35 pm

"Show me? show me that you don't care about our differences. Show me that you dont want me to stop. Touch me like you only dream of touching a woman." She said softly her eyes meeting his with a desire that even the youth couldn't miss.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:56 pm

Oh, Gods, she was putting him on the spot! And he didn't even have a clue what to do about it. A look of worry, followed by confusion, crossed his face. He'd had dreams, fantasies, even once or twice seen something on a film that gave him an idea...

He leaned forward, unless she stopped him, to kiss her again. He was using the tricks that she had just moments ago taught him, one hand/paw on her breast while the other went around her back, squeezing her rear gently. Sadly, he couldn't stop himself from purring, which was a deep, thick rumble in his throat just at the feel of her pressed against him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next