Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:08 pm

She returned his purr with a soft growl of her own. But it was a growl of lust, animalistic primal lust.

Her lips pressed against his harder, showing him a deeper hungrier kiss, as she continued to teach him. She rubbed herself against him as he held one breast, and his other hand held her ass. Ever so gently she introduced a mild pain to their pleasure as she nipped his lip playfully. No fangs just her normal teeth, and not hard enough to draw blood, just enough to show him the razors edge.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 3:05 am

The moment that he felt her teeth against his lip, he stiffened. It wasn't a matter of her having hurt him so much, exactly ... she hadn't hurt him badly at all. He barely felt it, to tell the truth, but it was that moment of hesitation from someone whose life had known nothing of pain.

He didn't stop her, though. He kissed her deeply, his purr stopping when she nipped at his lip. He pulled back just enough to look at her, to look into her eyes.

"More like that?"
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 12:30 pm

"I am sorry," she whispered. Her heated gaze meeting his. "I enjoy some roughness, in play." She looked up into his eyes hers watching him closely, "But if you don't...." She let her sentence trail off a question for him to decide.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 2:04 pm

His amber eyes darkened. He looked at her, then leaned forward to nip at her lip much like she had done to him. The hand on her rear squeezed again, as did the hand at her breast.

"If you want me to be rough, I can. I just ... tell me when it's too much?"
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 2:28 pm

She moaned at his teeth on her flesh at his words, at the darkening of his eyes.

Arching her back she pressed herself against him with more force. "I promise." She whispered in reply to his request.

Tracing down her body her fingers found the edge of her shirt which she began to slowly peel from her body, exposing first her hips, then her toned stomach, till she hit the bottom of her pale soft breasts. His hand, paw.... Still cupping her through the thin material of her tank top would feel her nipple harden, her gaze intently watching him as she waited for him to react before she pulled it up any farther.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 3:59 pm

He definitely reacted. His eyes were watching the ascent of her shirt with great interest, seeming to take a moment to realize that what was stopping her from removing her shirt was his hand/paw on her breast. He moved it, out of the way of the clothing that was sliding upward, though since she had said ... his paw came up to slide over her now-exposed stomach, even letting his razor-sharp claws drag lightly across her flesh. Not enough to actually cut her, though it was obvious that he could have, but to see what her reaction to it might be.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 4:41 pm

Her unneeded breath caught in throat, as her head tipped back and her eyes closed, she bit her lip and a wanting moan escaped her. So close to actual pain, she could taste it, opening her eyes which were now afire with need she preceded to pull her shirt off. Slowly it slid over her breasts, and nipples. Exposing her to the world as she growled low in her throat. Shirt dropped to the side she looked up at him, clad only in jeans and boots her tongue ran over her lips as she looked at him, "Your turn." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 6:13 pm

The biggest problem with having the paws for hands came now.

"I'll rip it if I do."

It was a simple statement. He wasn't denying her, he just didn't want to seem ungrateful for the fact that she had brought him a shirt. Unless, of course, she didn't care about bringing him a shirt, in which case, he didn't care if he ripped it.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 8:38 pm

"Let me?" She asked, as she moved back in closer. Assuming he lets her she slowly removes his shirt as well tossing it to the side. Then she would pause and take a moment to really look at him, letting him see how special she thought he was how beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:04 pm

He held his arms up for her, letting her remove the shirt for him. Because he had shifted, there were dark patches of fur that traveled his torso. It was soft to the touch, sleek and honestly quite beautiful. It was just an odd look, and when she looked at him, gave him the eye in that way of hers, he started purring again.

Without warning, he leaned close to her. He didn't kiss her again; not yet, anyway. But he ran his tongue, rough and very much like a cat's ... over the side of her neck. He was tasting her, in his own weird, cat-like way.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:53 pm

Her fingers gently traced the fur till she hit the tops of his pants.

As he licked her neck she shuddered, his sharp teeth so close to her sensitive flesh.

Teagan moved in close once more pressing her cold naked flesh against his warm.

Her fingernails scraped gently across his skin, showing him a little pain, and how pleasure could run the fine line between the two.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 6:15 pm

His teeth brushed against her neck. She seemed to like a little pain, and his elongated teeth could provide more than a little. A lot like a vampire's fangs, but spaced a little farther apart, just a little more sharp, and much, much longer. He purred again, letting her hear the sound as he scraped his teeth along her neck. Oddly enough, his mouth was big enough to almost wrap around her entire neck, when his jaw was opened wide.

He purred again when he felt her scratching, his paw-like hands running lightly over her back. They were padded, like a cats, though still a little more rough as they traced along her flesh than a hand or fingers. He seemed to want to be pulling her closer, though still trying to be somewhat gentle, the crushing force of his arms more than enough to hurt her if he wasn't careful.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:12 pm

She pressed herself closer against him whimpering at his fangs. "More?" She asked, her tone almost begging. She wanted him to hurt her. She pressed her self closer to him, more, sure wanted more.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:08 am

His purring grew louder, his hand at her back pressing a little harder. His claws raked across her skin, a mostly gentle scratching. He truly could rend her flesh easily, though he tried not to. Not yet.

"Like that?"

He asked it quietly, letting his teeth scrape along her flesh again. He didn't want to pierce her skin, not unless she asked it. There were so many things wrong with it that, even as tainted as he was, he could not bring himself to do. Not yet, anyway. If she kept pressing against him like she was, though ... all bets were going to be off.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 3:54 pm

She hissed once more with delight, before biting her lip and forcing herself to recall that she was going to be easing him into this, and this was just as much about him as it was about her. He could be taught how to please her, first she needed to show him, what it was to be pleased.

Slowly Teagan reached for the button at the top of his pants, "Let me show you pleasure?" she asked him softly.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:09 pm

He seemed surprised, actually, by her question. His rough, cat-like tongue brushed over her throat again, tasting the wild that seemed to cling to her like a blanket. He nodded, partially with giving her permission, partially just acknowledging what he had said.

"Only if you want to .... " was his quiet response.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:33 pm

Her hands find his hips teasing around from the side to the front of his pants where she slowly and meticulously unbuckles his pants. With a steady pull she tugs the belt from each loop till it is free of his pants. She allows it to drop in the pile of already discarded clothing. Then her small fingers move over the opening of his pants, they trace down the fly skimming the fabric caressing him through his trousers. Her little pink tongue peaked out of her partially parted lips as she concentrated on the task at hand and slowly undid the closure of his pants. Pushing them down as she began to lower herself. Ever so slowly she began to lower herself skimming the front of him, his member skimming just between her breasts till she was on her knees. Looking up the long line of his body into his gaze she slowly leaned forward her lips brushing against his member.

"Of course I want to..." each word punctuated with long slow licks, her tongue flicking over the head of his member, she grinned wickedly before accepting the full length of him between her lips and down her throat.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:34 am

He made no move to stop her. Her body seemed so delicate, so fragile, as it ran along his. The first shock of her tongue against him caused him to jump. Shivering, he stared at her as she took him into her throat. With a louder purr, he encouraged her to continue with the gentle petting of her head.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 12:14 pm

Taking him all of the way into her mouth she sucked upon him harder and faster, moving her lips up and down his shaft. Her arms wrapped around his waist as she not needing to breath burrows get face against his body possessing him, holding him in her throat. She purred back at him allowing the vibrations in her throat to please him as she sucked upon him, her lips pressed all the way down his member to the base.

Last edited by teagan on Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 12:32 pm

It was quickly becoming too much for the young cat-man. He trembled and groaned, purring while he stroked her hair. It was a new and odd sensation for him, one that was so completely unfamiliar that he was soon weak in the knees from the ministrations of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 1:18 pm

Hard and fast she sought to bring him to climax, as she continued to please him.

Her hands caressed his back and good as she moved against him.

She growled low in her throat as she fought to being him only pleasure, the pain would come later.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 2:47 am

It didn't take her long. Not long at all before she felt him swelling in her mouth, his hips moving involuntarily as they pressed forward against her lips. He was still purring, and it grew louder, one massive paw on her head as he pulled her close, releasing his own hot seed down her throat before he even realized what was happening to his body.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:52 am

She swallowed him down, stroking him with her tongue slowly before allowing him to slip from between her lips. Slowly she stood once again allowing her body to skim the lines of his. Her pale golden eyes met his and a wicked smile slowly claimed her lips. Her hands gently stroked his shoulders as she waited for him to calm down some.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:04 am

He was young, so it didn't take him long. It was, though, his first time. He was still purring, little shivers occasionally coursing through his body when she rose back up to press against him. His arms, strong and sure, went around her, to hold her up ... to hold them up, and he leaned forward and licked her throat, then kissed her lips.

"Incredible," he said, awe apparent in his voice.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:18 am

She kissed him back sweetly, "It gets even better," she whispered, her words a promise that what she had just given him was only the beginning. Her body pressed against his still shuddered at the thought of what she still wanted to do to him, with him. his tongue at her throat caused her to shiver before she pressed her lips to his once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)   Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost Continued (Teagan) - The Cages (ST/Teagan)
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next