Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor   Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:12 am

He nodded "Let's talk shares then. When I spoke with the Brujah it was as much to gain political influence to secure assurance of non interference. For that I left her the choice of cash, a share in the business, or the right to territory within the area, or some agreeable combination thereof. What are you looking for?"
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor   Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:14 am

"I do not need more territory. Nor do I need more money. But perhaps an agreement can be come to."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor   Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:21 am

"Perhaps the best course of action then would be to compare plans, work out the best details, and then meet with Lady Moreau, before going to your Prince. The business side of this is the least of my concerns as I'm sure you can well imagine. "
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor   Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:30 am

She nodded.

"Are you planning on building a Free State? Or simply residing there?"
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor   Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:36 am

He shook his head. "To build a Free State in that area would be madness. No economy to speak of, Sabbat all around and Camarilla to one side. Miami would be the more logical choice for that. No, this would simply be where I live. Should other Anarchs wish to come in, I wouldn't stop them so long as they behaved and didn't over tax the resources of the area. Call it what you will, but it will not be a Free State. A Freeholding if you must apply a label."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor   Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:46 pm

Her lips pursed, but she nodded.

"Very well. And what do you need of me?"
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor   Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:54 pm

"Aid in acquiring legal documents and creating an identity in this time, and the support of the clan in maintaining a freehold on your princes borders. "
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor   Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 4:45 pm

She nods.

"This I can do. Please, write down a birthday that you will remember, the age you wish to be, and from what part of the country. And I will pay to have this done for you."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor   Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 4:52 pm

He wrote down some details and gave them to her (pm when I get home )

"Has anything notable happened among the clan in the last century ?"
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor   Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:49 am

She took the details and tucked them into her notebook.

"Have you read about the wars? We survived them well enough."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor   Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:10 am

"The world wars? Some of it. Just enough to be shocked "
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor   Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:16 am

She nodded.

"We were all shocked when it happened. But we persevered through them, our holdings mostly intact."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor   Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:38 am

He nodded " I'm not sure I want to know what side we took took, if any one side. And in these nights, what are we doing "
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor   Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:42 am

She laughs.

"Running the world, of course."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor   Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:49 am

"Has anyone told the tremere ?" He laughed
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor   Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:50 am

She smiles.

"Of course not. We are not stupid."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor   Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:55 am

That brought another chuckle "they like their delusions and keeps them happy. "
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor   Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:59 am

She nodded.

"It's good that you know that much, at least."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor   Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 12:34 pm

"While I expect most clan meetings will pertain to cam business , will my presence be desired at any meetings?"
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor   Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:57 pm

She nods.

"Yes, it will be. You are Family, regardless of Sect."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor   Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 1:55 pm

A soft smile tugged at his lips. "More than I got from my sire. He pulled strings to exile me. Do you know what happened to old Cj Lourdes?"
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor   Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:18 pm

She frowned.

"I hope you were not too fond of him. He was killed by the Sabbat a few decades ago."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor   Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:23 pm

A curious mixture of disgust, anger and a hint of sadness crossed his face.

"No, I thought he was a right bastard. Still, he did make me and there was that connection. One more link lost to the past" he shrugged "Did he take any Sabbat down with him at least?"

That he abhored the Sabbat was painfully obvious the way he spoke of them with disgust.
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor   Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:26 pm

She nodded.

"One or two. He was not completely useless."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor   Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:42 pm

"He never was. Just a bastard. I'll give him his due. He was useful."

"When would be a good time to speak with your Prince about setting up a freeholding outside his borders? Ideally in such a way so that no side has to worry about the other bending vague words in old treaties. I suspect he'd rather have a Ventrue setting up housekeeping outside than others."

Seems the Anarch at least had a touch of classic arrogance and assurance of his family's roll in the grand scheme of things after all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor   Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next