Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time to Play (Jazz) - Children's Hideout (Jazz/AST CL4P-TP)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jazz
Elder
Jazz

Time to Play (Jazz) - Children's Hideout (Jazz/AST CL4P-TP) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Play (Jazz) - Children's Hideout (Jazz/AST CL4P-TP)   Time to Play (Jazz) - Children's Hideout (Jazz/AST CL4P-TP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 8:34 am

She smiled brightly as the other began signing, responding in the same manner,

Sure
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Time to Play (Jazz) - Children's Hideout (Jazz/AST CL4P-TP)   Time to Play (Jazz) - Children's Hideout (Jazz/AST CL4P-TP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 10:24 am

Colin went to the wall and pulled on a cord. Then he came back to put the game away. Alora turned to face the doorway, her little eyes gleaming. A minute later, Jazz could here the sounds of several children talking rapidly to each other, though she couldn't pick out the language they were speaking.
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Elder
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Time to Play (Jazz) - Children's Hideout (Jazz/AST CL4P-TP)   Time to Play (Jazz) - Children's Hideout (Jazz/AST CL4P-TP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:10 pm

She stood behind Alora, a curious look in her bright eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Time to Play (Jazz) - Children's Hideout (Jazz/AST CL4P-TP)   Time to Play (Jazz) - Children's Hideout (Jazz/AST CL4P-TP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:19 pm

Nine children of various ages, races, and genders came into the room, then stopped when they saw an adult in their midst. But while they looked suspicious, they didn't make a sound.

"Guys, this is Jazz. She's mute, and she's going to be staying with us for a while."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Elder
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Time to Play (Jazz) - Children's Hideout (Jazz/AST CL4P-TP)   Time to Play (Jazz) - Children's Hideout (Jazz/AST CL4P-TP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:48 pm

She smiled shyly to the new children, crouching back down to their height and giving a cute little wave.
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Time to Play (Jazz) - Children's Hideout (Jazz/AST CL4P-TP)   Time to Play (Jazz) - Children's Hideout (Jazz/AST CL4P-TP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:26 pm

The children nodded.

"We protect her? Like we do each other?"
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Elder
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Time to Play (Jazz) - Children's Hideout (Jazz/AST CL4P-TP)   Time to Play (Jazz) - Children's Hideout (Jazz/AST CL4P-TP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 3:46 pm

She tilted her head some, signing to Alora,

How do you protect each other? What do you have to protect each other from?
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Time to Play (Jazz) - Children's Hideout (Jazz/AST CL4P-TP)   Time to Play (Jazz) - Children's Hideout (Jazz/AST CL4P-TP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 3:49 pm

Alora smiled.

"We protect each other easy enough. And it's from the world. They would take us away from each other."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Elder
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Time to Play (Jazz) - Children's Hideout (Jazz/AST CL4P-TP)   Time to Play (Jazz) - Children's Hideout (Jazz/AST CL4P-TP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 3:52 pm

A sad look came over her delicate, pretty features.

Why?
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Time to Play (Jazz) - Children's Hideout (Jazz/AST CL4P-TP)   Time to Play (Jazz) - Children's Hideout (Jazz/AST CL4P-TP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 3:56 pm

She looked sad.

"Because we are different."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Elder
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Time to Play (Jazz) - Children's Hideout (Jazz/AST CL4P-TP)   Time to Play (Jazz) - Children's Hideout (Jazz/AST CL4P-TP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 6:01 pm

Because you're special? Why would you protect me? I'm not nearly as special as all of you.
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Time to Play (Jazz) - Children's Hideout (Jazz/AST CL4P-TP)   Time to Play (Jazz) - Children's Hideout (Jazz/AST CL4P-TP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 7:00 pm

She chuckled.

"But you're willing to play with us."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Elder
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Time to Play (Jazz) - Children's Hideout (Jazz/AST CL4P-TP)   Time to Play (Jazz) - Children's Hideout (Jazz/AST CL4P-TP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 11:22 pm

She tilted her head, a genuinely confused look over her features.

Do others not want to play with you?
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Time to Play (Jazz) - Children's Hideout (Jazz/AST CL4P-TP)   Time to Play (Jazz) - Children's Hideout (Jazz/AST CL4P-TP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 11:12 am

Colin smiled.

"Not many think us good companions."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Elder
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Time to Play (Jazz) - Children's Hideout (Jazz/AST CL4P-TP)   Time to Play (Jazz) - Children's Hideout (Jazz/AST CL4P-TP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 1:39 pm

I think you're perfectly charming,

She signed, smiling in her sweet, shy way to each of the children.

After you are done here, do you think I could go home to my family? Perhaps every time you visit we can spend a good chunk of time playing.
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Time to Play (Jazz) - Children's Hideout (Jazz/AST CL4P-TP)   Time to Play (Jazz) - Children's Hideout (Jazz/AST CL4P-TP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 11:33 pm

They beamed.

"If you wish to, perhaps. Or you could stay with us and be our family."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Elder
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Time to Play (Jazz) - Children's Hideout (Jazz/AST CL4P-TP)   Time to Play (Jazz) - Children's Hideout (Jazz/AST CL4P-TP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 1:51 am

She beamed right back, shyly ducking her head down.

I'm honored you'd have me be in your family, but I would miss my own... Maybe joint custody, hmm? You guys get me weekends?

She found it hard to believe she was negotiating with satyrs, and other creatures, for her possible custody between here and reality... certainly just something else in the norm Cynthia had never mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Time to Play (Jazz) - Children's Hideout (Jazz/AST CL4P-TP)   Time to Play (Jazz) - Children's Hideout (Jazz/AST CL4P-TP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:59 pm

Again the giggles, but with more bells, and a lighter tone.

"We can talk details later."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Elder
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Time to Play (Jazz) - Children's Hideout (Jazz/AST CL4P-TP)   Time to Play (Jazz) - Children's Hideout (Jazz/AST CL4P-TP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:28 am

Deal. What do you guys want to do now?
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Time to Play (Jazz) - Children's Hideout (Jazz/AST CL4P-TP)   Time to Play (Jazz) - Children's Hideout (Jazz/AST CL4P-TP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:35 am

They smiled.

"What do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Elder
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Time to Play (Jazz) - Children's Hideout (Jazz/AST CL4P-TP)   Time to Play (Jazz) - Children's Hideout (Jazz/AST CL4P-TP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:10 pm

A casual shrug,

I dunno.. we could play another board game? Or we could do something else?
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Time to Play (Jazz) - Children's Hideout (Jazz/AST CL4P-TP)   Time to Play (Jazz) - Children's Hideout (Jazz/AST CL4P-TP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:45 pm

One of the kid's belly's growled. Loudly.

"Dinner!"
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Elder
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Time to Play (Jazz) - Children's Hideout (Jazz/AST CL4P-TP)   Time to Play (Jazz) - Children's Hideout (Jazz/AST CL4P-TP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 2:36 pm

She smiled sweetly, "Want me to make you dinner..?"
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Time to Play (Jazz) - Children's Hideout (Jazz/AST CL4P-TP)   Time to Play (Jazz) - Children's Hideout (Jazz/AST CL4P-TP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:15 pm

The entire group laughed. Then the two Satyr's disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to Play (Jazz) - Children's Hideout (Jazz/AST CL4P-TP)   Time to Play (Jazz) - Children's Hideout (Jazz/AST CL4P-TP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to Play (Jazz) - Children's Hideout (Jazz/AST CL4P-TP)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2