Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time and time again (Raz0r) - Garage Apartment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leo Roscoe
Methuselah
Leo Roscoe

Time and time again (Raz0r) - Garage Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Time and time again (Raz0r) - Garage Apartment   Time and time again (Raz0r) - Garage Apartment I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:43 am

->continued from here

The drive passed in silence, the blond pulling up alongside the building that housed her business and her home. Or rather, as it now stood, the Trereme's business.
She parked and got out, quietly giving Raz0r time to go with her as she reckoned moving out of line of sight wouldn't be a very good move at the moment.

Unlocking the door to the apartment, they were met by Vinnie who got a barely there smile out of the blonde who hugged him and whispered a few affectionate words to the dog before somewhat half heartedly motioning towards the couch.

"I'm just gonna get some clothes..." it seemed obvious she hadn't been living at Chase' from the look of things, because there were even a few dishes in the sink in the kitchen.

Last edited by Storyteller on Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Time and time again (Raz0r) - Garage Apartment   Time and time again (Raz0r) - Garage Apartment I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:56 am

She nodded.

"Get whatever you need. I'll clean up the kitchen, so you don't come back to mold every where."

And she moved to do just that, with a pat to Vinnie, and a few words of greeting in the language of the dog.
Back to top Go down
Leo Roscoe
Methuselah
Leo Roscoe

PostSubject: Re: Time and time again (Raz0r) - Garage Apartment   Time and time again (Raz0r) - Garage Apartment I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:00 am

"It's fine. Really. There's no need ma'am" the fridge was going to me a mess anyways. And coming back assumed that, heh, she'd be allowed to come back. Something she wasn't going to hold her breath for.

The blonde slipped into the bedroom, quietly gathering a few things. Just basic clothing, nothing fancy. Some of Vinnie's toys and blanket and tucked it all into a single bag and stepping back out again no more than a couple of minutes later.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Time and time again (Raz0r) - Garage Apartment   Time and time again (Raz0r) - Garage Apartment I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:02 am

And a couple minutes later, the perishables were packed in a box, the dishes were clean and in the drying rack, and the dog's food and bowls were in a separate box.

"I really am sorry this is happening, Leona. Do you have anything you need to do to keep the business down stairs going?"
Back to top Go down
Leo Roscoe
Methuselah
Leo Roscoe

PostSubject: Re: Time and time again (Raz0r) - Garage Apartment   Time and time again (Raz0r) - Garage Apartment I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:05 am

"I need only be allowed to call up my employees tomorrow and rearrange the work schedule, m'am" the blonde replied in the same flat tone of voice as before. She didn't sound like it to be rude, merely defeated.
"I'll have the paperwork and the deeds transfered to your name within the end of the week" she reached out a hand for Vinnie, the one thing in her life that she could still consider her own. Hopefully. And scratched the dog behind the ear as he leaned against her leg.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Time and time again (Raz0r) - Garage Apartment   Time and time again (Raz0r) - Garage Apartment I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:12 am

She shook her head.

"This place is yours. I won't take it from you. Too much is changing in your life. I'll just up your security."

Then she hefted the boxes.

"Shall we head out? This really shouldn't be for very long, but I'm under my own orders, and that means that we're stuck with each other until it's felt that you understand things a bit better."
Back to top Go down
Leo Roscoe
Methuselah
Leo Roscoe

PostSubject: Re: Time and time again (Raz0r) - Garage Apartment   Time and time again (Raz0r) - Garage Apartment I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:14 am

"Yes, ma'am" yeah, there wasn't going to be a whole lot of small talk going on with the blonde.
The last time she'd been handed over to someone else for a little while...? Over eighty years had passed....

Eyes still on the floor, she held the door open for Raz0r, as she would lock the place once they were both outside and head back to the truck.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Time and time again (Raz0r) - Garage Apartment   Time and time again (Raz0r) - Garage Apartment I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:17 am

She set the boxes in the back of the truck, then opened her own damn door, getting inside. Yeah, there wasn't much small talk, and she wasn't going to force anything.
Back to top Go down
Leo Roscoe
Methuselah
Leo Roscoe

PostSubject: Re: Time and time again (Raz0r) - Garage Apartment   Time and time again (Raz0r) - Garage Apartment I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:18 am

Leo would get in, hopefully Raz0r wouldn't mind the dog as he'd sit in the front seat as well. Leo simply going with Raz0r's directions as for where to go from there.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Time and time again (Raz0r) - Garage Apartment   Time and time again (Raz0r) - Garage Apartment I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:21 am

She didn't mind the dog. In fact, while she didn't get much small talk out of the ghoul, she seemed to be carrying on a conversation with Vinnie just fine as she gave directions to the Ferry.
Back to top Go down
Leo Roscoe
Methuselah
Leo Roscoe

PostSubject: Re: Time and time again (Raz0r) - Garage Apartment   Time and time again (Raz0r) - Garage Apartment I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:28 am

The dog seemed attentive, "talking" as it were. While Leo was quiet as she drove.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Time and time again (Raz0r) - Garage Apartment   Time and time again (Raz0r) - Garage Apartment I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:33 am

She smiled and gave the dog a kiss on the head, then called ahead to make sure that the Ferry would make one last run out to the island. She caught the captain before he departed, and they would be waiting. It was a small Ferry, could hold maybe fifteen cars, and they were the only ones on board as it headed for the island.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time and time again (Raz0r) - Garage Apartment   Time and time again (Raz0r) - Garage Apartment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time and time again (Raz0r) - Garage Apartment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Retired Scenes-
Jump to: