Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time for Wade - Victor di Senti

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Victor di Senti
Ancilla
Victor di Senti

Time for Wade - Victor di Senti Empty
PostSubject: Time for Wade - Victor di Senti   Time for Wade - Victor di Senti I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:10 am

so it's about time to mmet up with the boy and see what kind of use he can be.  right now, i can offer to make him a permanent part of my herd (not using the specific word), give him employ and maybe if he earns it, a touch of permanent chemistry.  nothing says loving like makin him a pretty boy, or a super yummy smell good make the ladies drool boy...

to review, i know he has a job at goodyear working on cars.  he's good at roughing people up, smokin pot and drinking beer.  but since he has a steady supply of drugs, i assume he has a contact or two who can get things.   so, since i want to start building an import/export business this is a plus.

imports im interested in inculde:  cigars from cuba, the ban is relaxed but not fully lifted.  bonus points for pre-bans in good condition.  high end liquors.  antiques and the like.  kindred specific imports i'm interested in would be manuscripts, occult books, and various drinkables (not sumggling in people).  

exports:  i'd have to think about this.  it would likely be an addition to the business rather than part of the original plan.

i want wade to research areas that might be a good place to set up shop, and i want him to research clients who i should invite to the opening.

i'm sure that at least one of my ladies would be able to help me get start up capitol, either in the form of a loan or just by giving me a chunck of change.

Last edited by Storyteller on Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down

Time for Wade - Victor di Senti
Page 1 of 1