Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

walking and talking - The Den

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

walking and talking - The Den - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:00 pm

"She fought with Medwynn and well it gave him a hard on. She fucked him to make up for the fight, then got mad that she did it. I oddly get the logic, and then to have the damn demon in her head, well calm conversations are hard. Plus I think she beats herself up enough mentally that they could of left her there a week and she'd still think she deserved it." with a frustrated sigh.

Looking at him "BUT Alex well he didn't help her, not that you always help the person you are with but damn it to be so sure how you were wronged and never stop to think...." shaking her head. "I'm rambling again." with a soft laugh.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:04 pm

He shook his head. "S'all right. Sounds ta me like Alex got riled up when he shoulda been huggin' an' keepin' somebody calm."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:07 pm

"Agreed." looking at him "But I guess I don't think with my penis." trying to make a joke.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:14 pm

He looked over at her and laughed. "Thank God."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:16 pm

She grinned at him "Grrrr." with another laugh "Yes I know all five feet of wild anger hurling at you is soo scary." with a wink at him.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:20 pm

He laughed. "Truly. But I'd never upset ya like that. I don't think."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:22 pm

"No I don't think so either." looking at him with a smile "But I think they are afraid you might." with a roll of her eyes.

Looking out the window "I'm worried about what's coming Jim." softly admitted.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:30 pm

His brow rose. "Who is?" Then he softened. He stopped the car and pulled her close. Into his lap, even. "I know, babe. We'll get through it."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:34 pm

She curled into him and then said "The Prince and you're "family"." Leaning up to kiss him deeply "Sorry to be doom and gloom."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:36 pm

He snorted. "Tha Prince an' my family is worried that I'll forget that I'm a Brujah if ya fuck me just right." He kissed her slowly. "An' you're allowed ta be worried. I'm a little worried, too."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:37 pm

"So what do we do about any of it?" kissing him back slowly and sucking his lower lip then ending with a nip.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:46 pm

He nibbled at her lip. Adding some heat to the kiss. "Let 'em worry. An' I'll just remember that all tha places I might take ya, I ain't takin' ya to a carnival."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:50 pm

She moved in his lap just a little so she could press against him, kissed him deeply and said "Deal."

Then another rocking against him "I need to catch a quick bite before we go home unless we're ordering take out..." with a chuckle and another kiss.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:50 pm

He laughed. "Whichever one suits ya mood, darlin'."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:52 pm

"I want to go home." looking at him "Eat and just be with you." kissing him again.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:13 pm

He kissed her and smiled. "Takeout it is."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:17 pm

With a pout at him, "But I don't want to move." leaning and nipping his ear lobe and nibbling down his neck.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:19 pm

He growled and laughed quietly. "I can prolly drive with ya on my lap."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:23 pm

A whispered "Good and I'll be good too." curling into him and not nibbling too much.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:26 pm

He growled again. "Nibble away." Starting the car again to take them back home. "I can handle it."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:30 pm

Oh that was a dare, maybe not the way it was intended, but he growled so it made it all okay. She found his nipple through his shirt and bit him there. Once it responded she started to nibble and nip with a sultry soft tune from her as she nuzzled the currently being abused nipple before she bit harder.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 11:13 pm

With each nip and nibble, he growled. The harder she bit, the louder he growled. But he managed to drive without putting them in danger. He did lean his head back against the seat in pleasure, though.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 11:17 pm

She shifted so the other nipple wouldn't feel neglected, biting hard and pinching his other one while he drove. How he was driving she didn't care, she was happily distracted and her other hand slid between them as she adjusted him as she gently rocked against him. Antother bite, with a growl got a very happy purr from her and then she bit again his nipple.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 3:40 am

He was growling almost constantly now. He was still able to drive but he was definitely distracted as she continued to toy with him. "God, woman ..."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 8:05 am

He heard by his ear, even though she didn't move, "Should I stop?", while she bit harder and rocked against him every so gently but deliberately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

walking and talking - The Den
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next