Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

walking and talking - The Den

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

walking and talking - The Den - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 12:23 pm

She set it all up again, as if she was a mad scientist working on an experiment, and put the orange back in his mouth. Then she did a slow lick down his body, quickly did the shot, and then skipped the orange and went for the deep kiss instead ending with the orange.

She did the post shot shiver "Oh... I like this game."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 12:24 pm

He ran a hand up her thigh and pulled her close when she kissed him. He growled quietly and shivered when her tongue had traveled over him and he gave her a grin when he pulled away. "Jim is wise. Jim knows fun games." He gave her a playful wink.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 12:35 pm

"Yes yes he does." with a grin back at him, then laying on top of him, and smirking "Oh I've got you now..." with a soft evil laugh.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 12:40 pm

He wiggled underneath her. "Looks like ya do. What are ya gonna do with me now that you've got me?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 12:45 pm

"I'm not sure but I'll think of something." with a lick and nibble at his throat.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 12:52 pm

He growled and tilted his head back. "Should I be scared?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 12:55 pm

"Really of me?" raising and eye brow then licking back down his body finishing the "salt lick" before her. But then slid him between her small breasts moving up and down as she gets all the salt from his stomach.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:06 pm

He groaned and closed his eyes. He shivered and reached for her, sliding his hand into her hair. "Yeah, of you."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:07 pm

"Why?" as she started to lick the tip of his member.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:20 pm

He groaned again and his hips pressed upward. Toward her mouth. "Because ya do that to me. I'm all vulnerable."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:23 pm

She took him into her mouth, taking her time, up and down, each down taking a bit more of him into her mouth and then back up. Tasting him, teasing him and then took almost all of him into her mouth and throat. He could feel one of her hands gently cupping his balls and the other hand sliding underneath his balls, as she started to work 2 fingers into him.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:51 pm

He spread his thighs to make it easier for her and arched his hips toward her mouth. He shivered and groaned, one hand sliding into her hair. But he wasn't moving her head. Just holding her there, feeling her move while he shivered.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:59 pm

She finished taking all of him, then moved steadily up and down. Taking her time, listening to him react as she moved taking for once her sweet time as she licked, hummed and moved on him. Her own body reacting to the sounds he was making and obviously enjoying him.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:02 pm

He shivered every time she took him into her throat. His hips bucked against her, into her mouth and then against her fingers. He shivered and growled for her, his fingers against her head moving, just to show how much he enjoyed this.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:07 pm

Her fingers wiggled in him, as she kept taking him in her mouth, and moved up and down a bit faster. Her other hand so gently cupping his balls and rolling them in her hand. Then he felt her fangs start to gently press into the sides of his hard on, as she moved up and down with intent.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:10 pm

The fangs did it. She felt him swelling in her mouth but there was no blood as he groaned and arched his hips toward her in ecstasy as he came.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:15 pm

A deep chuckle as she slipped him out of her mouth, but her third finger slid into him "Like that baby?" and nipped his hip with her fangs still out but didn't break the skin or send the kiss through him.... yet.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:23 pm

His hips pressed upward, giving her more room for her fingers. He started to shiver and growl as he opened his eyes to look at her. "Yeah. Like that. A lot."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:24 pm

"Really need to make that purchase....." and bit his hip again and then licked his tip again.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:32 pm

He growled as his hips pressed toward her. Then he grinned. "We can do that."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:34 pm

In one swift motion she took him back into her mouth, fangs scrapping all the way in and a gentle bite one she had in in all the way. Then she kept him there while she hummed loudly, and her fingers thrust harder into him.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:40 pm

It was enough to have him shaking and growling with another orgasm. There wasn't any blood, but she could feel him swell in her throat and his hips move to help her.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:45 pm

Oh she was going for more than just one, as he felt her fangs slide in as he climaxed, she was extending it as long as she could.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:53 pm

His thighs started to shiver from the strain of the orgasm that wouldn't fade. He groaned and growled his hips rolling back and forth to press into her throat and then back against her fingers, panting out his pleasure in sharp sounds and a strong grip in her hair from his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 3:01 pm

She kept him in the moment for a long time, the gently removed her fangs, sliding him out of her mouth and then licking the wound closed. Slowly removing her fingers then started to kiss up his body watching him with a predatory but happy smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

walking and talking - The Den
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next