Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

talking a little trash - House of Horrors (13)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Methuselah

talking a little trash - House of Horrors (13) Empty
PostSubject: talking a little trash - House of Horrors (13)   talking a little trash - House of Horrors (13) I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 12:05 pm

The thing that looked like a young boy moved like an animal, and not some pleasant cute thing, but a crazed predator, mad with sickness, having tasted blood and liking it. There was a discernable feel about him as he moved, that he was dangerous but more than that, it was a dangerous that liked to be let loose.

He moved to where the agreed place to meet was and found himself a place, waiting. He hated waiting, but he was good at it, as good as he was at hiding. But this time... he needed to be seen. Time to visit family.

Last edited by Storyteller on Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: talking a little trash - House of Horrors (13)   talking a little trash - House of Horrors (13) I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:14 pm

He was left waiting for almost half an hour before they showed. The man was dripping ooze, and the woman was giving off a buzzing sound. They made themselves known just within ear shot, walking forward to stop just at a range where they could talk, but still be safe if anything untoward happened.
Back to top Go down
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: talking a little trash - House of Horrors (13)   talking a little trash - House of Horrors (13) I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:31 pm

He smiled a rather feral grin when they appeared. He had a bag next to him, but he didn't bring it out yet. Not yet. Instead he stretched, letting them see there was no weapon in his hands. Then he took off his coat and he appeared as himself. 7 foot five and burned to a crisp. There was no mistaking what he was. He pointed to a tree a good twenty feet from him where his two headed axe was buried into the trunk. It was there, but he wasnt getting it easily.

"Good eve cousins. Thank you for meeting me."
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: talking a little trash - House of Horrors (13)   talking a little trash - House of Horrors (13) I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:54 pm

The man huffed. It was the woman who spoke, her voice buzzing ever so slightly like a bee.

"Why did you call us here, so far from our warrens?"
Back to top Go down
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: talking a little trash - House of Horrors (13)   talking a little trash - House of Horrors (13) I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:59 pm

He noticed but stayed where he was, smiling through burned lips and cracked flesh.

"I wanted to know my family. I also want to deal. I need to hunt, truly hunt. Not bound by the rules of this place. I cnnot do this here an I will not do so in your territory, not without your consent."

He nudged the sack.

"I bring gifts for family, and a hope to talk with you. I like talking with all my family."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: talking a little trash - House of Horrors (13)   talking a little trash - House of Horrors (13) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

talking a little trash - House of Horrors (13)
Page 1 of 1