Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

walking and talking - The Den

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

walking and talking - The Den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 4:47 pm

He nodded. "Seemed like it. Seemed like more, though. She was all happy 'bout it an' huggin' me an' shit, wantin' ta make sure ya didn't get hurt."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 4:50 pm

"Really?" looking perplexed "I just remember her and Rai's words to me before my "vacation"." with a sigh
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 4:51 pm

He frowned and looked at her. "What words?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 4:53 pm

"Dont worry about it." with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:23 pm

He reached up to brush a finger over her cheek. "Ya sure? If it bothers ya, I'm happy ta talk about it."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:27 pm

"You realize in someways my time away felt like a long weekend and not three months. So some conversations feel like yesterday. After her conversation with the Sheriffs points too I am very surprised it was positive that's all." leaning into his touch with a sad smile.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:29 pm

His brows rose. "I get that. But I'm wonderin' why you're surprised. Ain't either of them women got any hold on me." ....much.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:39 pm

Okay that got a laugh and a shake of her head "you don't even believe that statement Jim." looking out the window.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:42 pm

He squeezed her hand. "They don't. Much. Not like ya think."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 6:09 pm

"Okay." she replied with no confidence, a sad tune softly hummed and then a sigh "Thanks for calling I really wanted to hurt him. Cant' quite figure out how Charlie fits into all of this but hey not my job to figure it out right?"
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 2:42 pm

He brought her hand to his lips and kissed it. "You can ask, baby. Or I can. An' I promise. We'll take her out for some karaoke or somethin' soon."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 2:50 pm

"No it's just a mess and Cass well she's really young." with a sigh "I just feel bad for her. She really wants her clan to accept her and well they warned her about Alex and she really thinks they are going to destroy her art."

"Just sucks in far too many ways."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 4:02 pm

He frowned. "Why would they wanna do that? Most Torries I've seen would cut off limbs 'fore fuckin' up some art."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 4:24 pm

"She thinks that's how they're going to get her back. Her photo combines to a tree which is similar to a tattoo Alex has and she didn't know till after it was done.". Looking at him "Sorry I'm rambling."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 6:22 pm

He shook his head and kissed her fingers. "That's alright. Just seems silly. Want me ta talk ta Mal about it? Make sure?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 6:23 pm

"I don't know really if that's going to make it worse or not." looking up at him. "Am I being a nosy busy body aren't I?"
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 6:24 pm

He laughed and shook his head. "No. You're bein' a good an' concerned friend. With tha right words, I can make Mal make sure nothin' happens ta her art."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 6:30 pm

"I'm worried about her Jim, she seems so fragile. And" her voice softens "I know what it's like to be worn thin and have everything seem like a mistake you are doing."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 8:11 pm

He nodded. "I'll talk ta Mal."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 8:13 pm

Leaning over and kissing his cheek "Thanks dear. I am thinking I should just stay in the house and order a ton of pizza." with a sad chuckle and a lean into him.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 8:30 pm

He laughed. "We can do that, too. I can talk ta Mal later."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 8:45 pm

"Well I still want to let him have a taste of having a voice in his head all the time." softly said.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 8:45 pm

"Mal or Alex?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 8:52 pm

"Oh Alex, I don't think he gets it and I don't know Mal well enough to not like him." with a smile at him.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 8:54 pm

He laughed. "Oh, Alex. Torment that guy all ya wanna. I can help, maybe."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: walking and talking - The Den   walking and talking - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

walking and talking - The Den
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next