Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 3:22 pm

'No other than the fashion show." with a soft chuckle looking up at him "What do you like?"
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:25 pm

He looked at her. Really looked at her. Then he smiled. Leaning close to kiss the side of her neck. "Everythin'. I like it when ya dress up fancy. Like a real lady. An' I like it when ya dress naughty. Just enough ta see a bit here an' there. I like it when ya wear nothin' but a smile. An' I like it when ya wear things like this. Like I can unwrap ya whenever I want."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:38 pm

"But I like it when you undress me with your eyes, your hands and I like it when you smile at me like that." gently cupping his face and kissing him again passionately. "Want to unwrap me?" with a low sultry whisper.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:42 pm

He chuckled. But he returned her passionate kiss. "Definitely." And he started to do just that.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:58 pm

A sexy smile as he started to unwrap his present, her hands slowly taking off his shirt, and she was returning the favor.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:22 pm

He smiled and nipped at her shoulder. Slowly undressing her while he continued to kiss her. "Are ya really my present?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:30 pm

"Yes I think I am...." kissing him back as her hands drifted up his chest and then down his back. "But then again you could send me back to my place." with a soft chuckle.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:13 pm

He kissed her throat. Nibbled her earlobe. "What's tha fun in that?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:15 pm

"Sounds pretty boring to me." as her hands started to slide under his jeans, and grabbed his ass tightly. "I'd rather stay too."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:26 pm

He grinned and started to pull the stockings off of her legs. "I dunno 'bout that. Might be funny ta see ya walkin' home in nothin' but this. But I ain't that cruel."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:29 pm

"Really..." playfully hitting his back "Thank you for not being THAT cruel." with another swat at his rear. Yeah so it was like a gnat hitting a brick wall but she felt better.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:30 pm

He laughed at her hitting him. Then he kissed her slowly. "Now, runnin' around tha house is a whole different thing."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:32 pm

Kissing him back, "NOW that I can do...." and bit his lower lip. Then she started to slowly walk away to give herself a little head start.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:48 pm

He flashed her a grin. Then he started after her, but at least he was making himself move slower. "I hate ta see ya go, but I love ta watch ya leave."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:52 pm

She threw a pillow at him from the couch as she kept going, then a small burst of speed aroud the corner to give her a little bit of hiding time.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:21 pm

He liked this game. He let her get a head start. But then he darted after her. Laughing.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:22 pm

She stayed pressed against the wall waiting for him to pass her so she could head back the other way, wasn't sure it would work but was worth a try in the dark hall.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:47 pm

He came around the corner. Aha! No. Wait. Goddamnit. He started looking around for her.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:49 pm

He went to far, she was back the other way, and would of been fine but she giggled. Then tried to stop before he found her in the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:52 pm

He heard her giggling behind him. His head whipped around. And then he turned to head toward the bedroom. He was grinning from ear to ear.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:59 pm

She tried to slip into the bathroom and then come out after he was passed again but she was pretty sure he wasn't going to fall for it twice.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:45 pm

Nope. He trapped her in the bathroom. And advanced on her comically. Both hands up in front of him like he might tickle her.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:49 pm

She playfully squealed "No no no." trying to haphazardly dodge around him and ran almost right into him.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 1:49 am

His arms closed around her. He was laughing. But he pulled her against him. So that her back was against his chest. Then ... he started tickling.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 1:53 am

She laughed, he knew where she was ticklish already so it really was unfair, but she laughed and tried to get away but his grip won. The laughter kept coming, as she tried to get him back but couldn't more and yah it was on the edge of torture before she finally said "Please no more...." between laughs and gasped breaths.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next