Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Driving Home - Castle in the Sky

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

Driving Home - Castle in the Sky - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Driving Home - Castle in the Sky   Driving Home - Castle in the Sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 5:14 pm

She smiled gently at the Ventrue.

"Ah, I see. Never underestimate how much someone loves a child."

She turned to smile at Addison.

"Do you need anything further?"
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Driving Home - Castle in the Sky   Driving Home - Castle in the Sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:50 am

"Not at all. Please, drop by unannounced whenever you wish. Keep an eye on me, ensure the safety of the Domain however you see fit." She nodded, one final plastic smile making its way over her lips. "I will do everything I can to instill confidence in you that I am, indeed, a benefit and not a threat to Port st. Lucie."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Driving Home - Castle in the Sky   Driving Home - Castle in the Sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:51 am

Estaban smiled at the young looking Kindred.

"I have no doubt you will do well. Anyone who can instill such love from so many young girls without using artificial means has alot to offer any domain. It was a pleasure meeting you."
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Driving Home - Castle in the Sky   Driving Home - Castle in the Sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 9:20 am

"Pleasure to meet you both." She slipped out of the car as it slowed to a stop in front of the massive treehouse, the driver getting out to hold the door for Ra'idah and Estaban."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Driving Home - Castle in the Sky   Driving Home - Castle in the Sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:56 pm

She slipped out of the car as she watched the child-Ventrue climb back into her treehouse. Then she turned to walk down the street again, quietly lost in thought as she headed not back toward Estaban's house, but somewhere else entirely.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Driving Home - Castle in the Sky   Driving Home - Castle in the Sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 2:20 pm

Estaban slipped out of the car and watched her walk away in a different direction. He caught up with her quickly, checking on her.

"Are you alright love?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Driving Home - Castle in the Sky   Driving Home - Castle in the Sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 11:53 pm

She smiled.

"Fine. Just don't trust her as far as I can pick her tiny ass up and throw her."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Driving Home - Castle in the Sky   Driving Home - Castle in the Sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Driving Home - Castle in the Sky
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2