Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven   Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 3:35 pm

Marvin thought for a moment "to go against the plans of God is foolish. How would you have me proceed? "
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven   Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 3:38 pm

"I am here to assist you, Marvin. Proceed as you will, but know that I will be able to offer guidance and advice. If I must, I will intercede on your behalf so long as it is not harmful to Humanity."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven   Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 3:46 pm

He nodded "how would I reach you, and what would you advise now? "
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven   Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 3:56 pm

"For now, simply go about your business, Marvin. And all you need to do to call me, is pray..."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven   Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:09 pm

Marvin smiled "thank you for coming by. I appreciate it. I am looking forward to the future "
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven   Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:12 pm

He nodded, "Think carefully about what matters most to you, Marvin. It may be closer than you know." And with that, the gantelman stood up and offered his hand.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven   Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 5:39 pm

Well this was the moment of truth now wasn't it? Or could it be that the malkavian had caught a break?

Marvin stood and extended his hand "for God's grace then"

Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven   Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 6:19 pm

The gentleman gave a firm handshake. "Get your rest, Marvin. The headache will go away in about an hour."

And with that, Markus Jacobs was gone. no white light, no flash or poof, he was simply, gone.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven   Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 6:23 pm

Marvin blinked and lay down on the couch. Yeah it would be nice to have the headache gone. And Naomi back. He owed it to her to find her. And so many other things. He had goals and visions but must view them in light of what the man had told him. Sooner or later there would be a divine accounting for how he used this opportunity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven   Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2