Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven   Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 3:14 pm

Marvin had been out when he'd arrived, but the gentleman had arrived, had simply entered the haven with no real issue and sat down and put his feet up to wait for the man to get home.

Last edited by Storyteller on Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven   Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 4:45 pm

Marvin saw the stranger and bristled while boosting his stamina in case of trouble

"Who the hell are you?" He said while trying to read his aura
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven   Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 2:03 am

(Marvin WoD Aura Perception Result: 3- Alive, Calm, Amused)

"Good evening, Marvin. To answer your question," he smiled, a full on almost giddy smile, "who the hell I am is Markus Jacobs. I'm here to offer you my assistance, Marvin. That is, if you want it."

He stood up and offered the Malkavian his hand.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven   Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:13 am

Marvin frowned. "Your assistance in what?" This time Marvin attempted to enter the man's mind and probe for his true intentions
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven   Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 12:58 pm

Some things were just better left to lie. This was one of them. As Marvin attempted to pry into the man's mind, something... unexpected happened. Suddenly, the Malkavian found himself wrethed in darkness. No longer was he in his home, but instead he was suspended, at least he thought he was suspended, in an abyss. He felt nothing, but the stifling, muggy heat that permeated the stagnant air, he heard no sound, even his own voice was gone, there was darkness around him, so thick and deep that he could not see. For what felt like hours, perhaps days, Marvin was there in that darkness, that place of absolute sensory deprivation.

And then, just as suddenly, Marvin was back in his haven, standing in front of Markus Jacobs with a splitting headache, feeling almost as if someone had tried to rip open his skull.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven   Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:07 pm

Marvin collapsed onto his couch with a sharp intake of needless breath and just sat there staring off into space for several minutes. Finally he spoke

"Well aren't we special " he said in a slow halting tone "who or what are you?"
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven   Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:21 pm

The man smiled, "I, Marvin, am the answer to all of your prayers. All I ask for in return, is for you to have a little... Faith."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven   Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:23 pm

"Faith in whom? " he said cautiously
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven   Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:24 pm

"In God, in me, and in Humanity."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven   Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:37 pm

"Two of those three I'm willing to agree with. I've no idea who you are or why I've been chosen by you or in fact why you would choose me. And I fear the Infernal "
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven   Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:52 pm

"And what is 'Infernal,' Marvin?"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven   Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:55 pm

"Demonic, or afilliated with demons in some fashion "
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven   Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 2:11 pm

"And what is a demon, in your opinion, Marvin?"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven   Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 2:16 pm

"One of Lucifer's fallen angels "
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven   Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 2:21 pm

"Lucifer had no fallen angels, Marvin. Lucifer had no angels. He was not the Creator."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven   Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 2:28 pm

"The angels who were cast out with Lucifer then. Are you an agent of the Creator then? "
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven   Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 2:39 pm

"I am an agent of the Creator. His Mandate guides my hand."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven   Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 2:43 pm

"And what do you wish from me?"
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven   Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 2:46 pm

"I only ask that you have Faith, Marvin. In exchange for that faith, I will help you, so long as your goals are not to the detriment of Humanity."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven   Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 2:51 pm

"To serve man " he murmured "can I ask for proof you are from the Creator? "
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven   Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 2:57 pm

"And what would you accept as proof, Marvin? Is is so hard to believe that one might actually serve the will of God? Or are you so jaded that it is difficult for you to conceive of the existence of truly honest or decent people in the world?"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven   Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 3:12 pm

"Cautious and uneducated. Like Mulder, I want to believe. Your words excite me, I have no reason to doubt or trust even as I hope you are what you present yourself as. "

He paused. "Tell me of your mandate please "
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven   Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 3:19 pm

"Mine is the mandate of redemption and reconciliation. To return the world to a state of grace through faith and forgiveness. But my mandate is also to cull those who cannot be redeemed, generally by their own choice."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven   Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 3:26 pm

"Other agents of the divine would strike me down simply for what I am. How is it then we are having this discussion? "
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven   Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 3:30 pm

"Zealots and fools would strike you down for what you are, Marvin. God did not curse Caine. What God gave him was a gift. It was perhaps the greatest gift that he could have given him. That his children should suffer is, ultimately, the result of those children."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven   Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Madness and Genius - Marvin's Haven
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Retired Scenes-
Jump to: