Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage   I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 11:36 pm

"Markus Jacobs he said his name was. He said he over heard me and Cassie at the beach, that he could help me get my hearts desire and and." she looks at him "I have much potential, he he knew my name and was waiting at my door."

Looking at him, English failing her "Dark promises - bad things." looking at him "As you help." starting to shake again.

"He said I bad by help - my kind violent - his eyes diamonds in sky and and and then card left." shaking hard touching white strand and crimson tears start to well in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage   I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 11:38 pm

He held her against his chest. Then he started rocking her gently. "Shh. He's gone now. You can come stay with me an' we'll figure it out. You're not gonna call him. It's okay, baby, I'm here now."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage   I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 11:45 pm

She holds on to him, starting to cry, and obviously truly afraid.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage   I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 11:57 pm

He just held her and rocked her. He was running his hand over her hair, making soft cooing noises. "Come on. Let's get your most important stuff and get out of here, all right?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage   I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 12:03 am

"Si por favor." softly said, as she tried to get her self pulled back together.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage   I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 12:05 am

He picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. He sat her on the bed and asked her quietly, "You got a suitcase or somethin' ta carry things in?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage   I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 12:08 am

she pointed to a bag in the closet "Not really but I've not go much." softly said.

She stood collecting an old perfume bottle with no scent left, the picture from Paris of Sam, a pearl necklace and then started to gather some basic clothes.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage   I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 12:12 am

He pulled out the bag, and started packing it with care. The picture and perfume bottle were wrapped in some of the clothes that she chose to bring with her to prevent breaking. "If there's things we don't get on this trip, just tell me. I can come back here an' get 'em later."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage   I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 12:18 am

"Ok, but I had to get rid of most things that mattered to move here." softly admitted to him.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage   I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 12:22 am

He turned to put a hand on her shoulder. "I know it ain't much of a comfort, darlin'. But we can work on makin' some more memories that matter to ya. So ya ain't so sad."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage   I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 12:23 am

"I'd like that. It just seems like I've not got much to show for my life...' looking at it all.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage   I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 12:43 am

He tilted his head. "I wouldn't say that. You're still alive. An' ya have ya mind still."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage   I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 12:49 am

"Yes I am alive and I think I have my mind." with a look at him, of I think I'm loosing it, and then cleans up her face.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage   I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 12:55 am

He smiled at her. "Ya wanna bring some of your music with ya?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage   I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:00 am

"oh and my guitar." with a brighter smile, yes he had hit her favorite pick me up button, as she headed to the piano, gathering music and her new guitar.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage   I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:05 am

He thought that might make her smile. "I can have ya piano brought over ta my place too, if ya want."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage   I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:09 am

"You don't mind?" looking back at him with a grin "If you could that would be wonderful." a she kept taking more music.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage   I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:12 am

He laughed. "Darlin', I got four boys an' a girl at home that can get this moved no problem."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage   I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:20 am

"Yes then please I'd like to have it." with a soft smile at him. "And I know it fits into the elevator in the back."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage   I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:21 am

He grinned. "Then we'll get it brought over by tomorrow night. Sound good?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage   I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:26 am

"Yes that would be amazing and wonderful." taking her arm full of music and the guitar over her shoulder, walking to him and looking up at him. "I need to get a step stool." with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage   I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:27 am

He bent at the waist, almost fully in half, to bring himself down to where his head was level with hers. "I can maybe do that."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage   I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:33 am

"It would make things easier for you and me." kissing him softly.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage   I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:34 am

He kissed her and laughed. "Or I could just get ya some of them platform shoes. The ones that raise ya up a good foot or two off tha ground."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage   I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:40 am

"Oh you mean stilts." with a laugh "No I think I'd kill myself on those."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage   I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I know you (Greer) - Gilded Cage
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next