Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A break from the ghosts - The White Tower

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

A break from the ghosts - The White Tower - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A break from the ghosts - The White Tower   A break from the ghosts - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 10:08 am

This was what it was all about. Not a care in the world. Just the kiss, just the touch. Cass'moved against Charlize's, hands everywhere, but moving at a leisurely pace. Tongue licking and novo g in smooth strokes, tasting. Even undet water. Cass opened het eyes and held Charlize's chin with one hand as she kissed down het neck. But gave no warning as her fangs extended into her soft flesh.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: A break from the ghosts - The White Tower   A break from the ghosts - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 3:26 pm

The would be tender cry was choked by the water as the Brujah's body briefly tensed. Manicured fingers gently pressing against the Rose's skin as Charlize bit down on her own lip, feeling her body giving in to the sensation as the tension was replaced with a rush of intense pleasure.

She arched her back, clung to Cass as she pulled her close but focused enough self control to keep from using all of her strength even if it was hard to think even that far with the Kiss clouding her mind. The Rose's touch, her caress, her bite and the contrast of the warm water... it was easy to get lost in it all.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: A break from the ghosts - The White Tower   A break from the ghosts - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 3:28 pm

And that would be the point, would it not. She kept touching Charlize-- there wasn't a place on her body that Cass did not caress. Even as she held Charlie, held her in the Kiss and seriously testing her limits this time...
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: A break from the ghosts - The White Tower   A break from the ghosts - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 3:47 pm

Seemed limits wasn't necessarily something the youth was all that big on, unless it was to test them, push them... Sure, she had a few things she was adamant about, but that was a matter of common sense wasn't it? So when Cass decided to test her limits, the youth wasn't going to try and stop her. Not right away anyways as another whimper was muffled by the water and hidden in the warmth surrounding them.
It felt good to let go.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: A break from the ghosts - The White Tower   A break from the ghosts - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 3:53 pm

Perfection. Utter perfection.

The expression on someone's face as they just completely let themselves over to passion, to excitement... To let go. It was a truly special thing to see, to feel. Her eyes never left the beauty that was Charlize. It was... enrapturing and humbling to be in the presence of something so divine, so completely passionate and animalistic at the same time. It was inspiring, too.

Cass held the Kiss for several very long moments, but knew... it would have to end at some point. But she had the image now, stuck in her mind. It was enough. It was what was needed.

Gently she pulled her fangs from Charlize's wrist, licking the wound softly and then kissing her wrist softly. Her expression was utter bliss.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: A break from the ghosts - The White Tower   A break from the ghosts - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 1:04 am

The youth, still with one arm around the Rose, pulled them both up into a sitting position. Almost clinging to the other women for a few more moments as if needing to "catch her breath" as the trembling slowly subsided.
"I think you're trying to make me go all soft..." Charlize whispered with a smile as she touched her lips to Cass' shoulder, her now free hand finding her cheek again with a gentle touch as she pulled back just enough to move and rest her forehead against hers.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: A break from the ghosts - The White Tower   A break from the ghosts - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 4:53 am

Gently, Cass shook her head, holding two fingers just below Charlize's chin while the other rested on her shoulder. Her pleased smile was unmistakable.

"To go soft? No, not at all. Not ever. There's strength to you there, like that... So beautiful. So raw. That's power."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: A break from the ghosts - The White Tower   A break from the ghosts - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 5:26 am

The youth lifted her chin slightly as Cass touched her, a soft, pleased smile across her lips as she simply relaxed into her arms and kept her gaze with half closed eyes.
"Not many get to see me like this..." she whispered with that ever lingering smile of pure pleasure on her pale lips.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: A break from the ghosts - The White Tower   A break from the ghosts - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 5:30 am

"Then... I'm lucky. I get to see so many things, I do. But I'm even luckier because I get to see you. I think that must make me the richest person in the world," she smiled brightly. Her fingers left Charlize's chin, brushing over the skin of her cheek and into her wet hair.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: A break from the ghosts - The White Tower   A break from the ghosts - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 5:34 am

"Cassiel..."
Her name passed the youth's lips in a whisper as she leaned in to press them against hers, pushing her up against the tub with a soft moan. "You really are making me go soft..." Charlize murmured against her lips with another sigh.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: A break from the ghosts - The White Tower   A break from the ghosts - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 5:42 am

Cass leaned back against the tub, relishing in the feeling of the youth's lips against hers. Her lips parted just slightly and she kissed Charlize slowly, feeling her, tasting her with a grin.

"Why? Why is it soft? And are you going to wind up hating me for it later?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: A break from the ghosts - The White Tower   A break from the ghosts - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 5:51 am

"Hate you?" Charlize grinned, trailing her kisses slowly from the rose's lips and down the side of her throat only to linger as they reached her chest, kissing against the center of it. "Now that would've been a shame wouldn't it...?" she moaned against her skin as her arms moved around her again, pulled her up against her own body before letting one hand drift down the Rose's flank, down to her hip and to her thigh.
"No Cassiel... I wouldn't hate someone who brings me so much joy.. so much pleasure..."
Charlize brushed her lips across Cassiel's pale skin again before looking up at her.
"Maybe I like soft..."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: A break from the ghosts - The White Tower   A break from the ghosts - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:00 am

Cass arched her back, pressing her body into Charlize's, letting her head fall back just slightly. She sighed a happy sigh. One hand traced down the youth's shoulder and onto her arm while the other remained in her hair. A soft groan escaped her lips at the Brujah's touch.

"Soft can be oh so good," she grinned, her eyes drooping just a little, her expression a pleasurable one.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: A break from the ghosts - The White Tower   A break from the ghosts - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:08 am

"Mmm... very good..." she smiled, continuing to caress with a soft touch and gentle lips, drawing her breath and exhaling with another content sigh of pleasure. "I think though..." she moved her other hand to lift both of Cass' thighs up so to rest at her hip. "The water's getting cold... and my bed is much much softer..." the youth smiled, as he wrapped an around around the Rose's waist and pulled them both out off the water with seemingly no effort behind it as she stepped out onto the bathroom floor, still with the Rose in her arms and apparently not about to let go.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: A break from the ghosts - The White Tower   A break from the ghosts - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:21 am

Cass pulled her arms up, wrapping them around the youth's neck. She began nibbling and kissing down Charlize's neck. She brushed her lips across her ear, caressing it softly as her fingers glided through the Brujah's hair.

"Much, much softer," she grinned as she whispered. "You make me want to go to bed, sugar." She let out a soft laugh.

She hooked her ankles behind Charlize's back, just for the extra support, but even the movement didn't seem to stop her from touching or pressing her soft lips against her soft skin. It was as if she simply just couldn't get enough.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: A break from the ghosts - The White Tower   A break from the ghosts - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:32 am

She was good at that.. distracting the youth who needed a moment before she started moving. Not because she needed to focus on carrying her, she really weighed nothing. Not because she needed to focus on the way, because she knew it by heart. But simply because it was tempting to forget about the bed when it was so damn far away (the whole twenty seconds it might take her to walk there) when Cass was already so close...

"God damn it Cass..." she bit her lip again as she pushed the bedroom door open with her shoulder, ignoring the fact that they'd left a wet trail across the floors and that the sheets were about to get soaked as well. "You're such a bad influence on me..." the youth whispered, gently laying her down on the bed and leaning into her as she returned the kisses and the caress with soft hands.

Chances where, unless the Rose protested, that the youth were done with talking for the evening.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: A break from the ghosts - The White Tower   A break from the ghosts - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:38 am

"I'm good at being a little bad," she gave a laugh and pulled Charlize down to her lips.

<FTB>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A break from the ghosts - The White Tower   A break from the ghosts - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A break from the ghosts - The White Tower
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2