Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting her settled in - Marvin's Haven

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

Getting her settled in - Marvin's Haven - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting her settled in - Marvin's Haven   Getting her settled in - Marvin's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:52 am

About this time, Marvin came back in and after pausing for a moment looking down at her, turned the water off.

"Well now love..." he said before dunking her head underwater and holding it there for thirty seconds " Are you sorry?"

Then he chuckled "Ooops, the gag" still smiling serenely, he took the gag from her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Getting her settled in - Marvin's Haven   Getting her settled in - Marvin's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:54 am

"Yes!!! I'm sorry!!"

She spat water from her mouth as she choked, struggling against his hand to keep her head above the water after the dunking.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Getting her settled in - Marvin's Haven   Getting her settled in - Marvin's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:58 am

Down her head went again suddenly for a count of ten, before being brought back up.

Without saying a word, Marvin lifted her back out of the tub by her restraints, and after setting her on the ground unfastened them.

"I'm going to bed Naomi. Join me if you want, or stay here all night and day. Good night."
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Getting her settled in - Marvin's Haven   Getting her settled in - Marvin's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:03 am

Like a ragdoll, she laid on the cold floor, composing herself for a good while.

Eventually when she was calm and her lungs no longer burned, she literally crawled to the bedroom, cold, wet and in pain. But she did so without so much of a sound.

Like a dog, she curled up on the floor at the foot of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Getting her settled in - Marvin's Haven   Getting her settled in - Marvin's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:04 am

"Come to bed dearest one" came the soft voice from the bed she now shared with Marvin.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Getting her settled in - Marvin's Haven   Getting her settled in - Marvin's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:06 am

Again, she painfully crawled and then weakly pulled herself up onto the bed shivering. Again with no sound, except for the popping of tendons and muscles in her shoulders and legs, and curled herself up into a nice, safe ball.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Getting her settled in - Marvin's Haven   Getting her settled in - Marvin's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:09 am

He leaned over to embrace her, kissing her cheeks gently.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Getting her settled in - Marvin's Haven   Getting her settled in - Marvin's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:10 am

That was better. So much better.

Naomi leaned in and held him in a gentle embrace.

And smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting her settled in - Marvin's Haven   Getting her settled in - Marvin's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting her settled in - Marvin's Haven
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5