Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:27 pm

There was an odd sound that accompanied his words. Not the sound of laughter, or words from the man. It was the sound of flesh striking flesh, a loud clap, as it were, though he felt no sting. He wasn't the one being struck at all. Once the clap had sounded, another laugh was heard, this time from several voices.

"I ... don't think that will work very well, Harpy."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:43 pm

He lifted and tilted his head, extending his senses. It wasn't just a few of them in the room. There were more beyond where he could sense their closeness. What in the hell was he in the middle of.

He suddenly had an idea, that despite the appearances, this was on the edge of becoming ugly.

"My telling her, or my making a deal?"
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:48 pm

This time, there was another collective laugh. At least they were in a good mood? Yeah ... go with that.

The bag over his head was tugged unmercifully off of his head, so that he could actually look around. The man standing near to his head, clearly 'Simon', pulled a small box away from his throat.

"I think it would be hard to keep her out of it."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:04 am

Throughout the entire thing, Estaban had managed to keep some semblance of a cool head. He had been surprised but road it out with suaveness that was his signature. Not now.

The confusion on his face was clear. It was in deed a WTF moment.

"Wait...Salif? Georgio? Jose? What?...."

They had managed to steal his words.

Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:10 am

The ghouls in the room continued to laugh. And high-five each other over his back. They were very much in a good mood. At least Salif was nice enough to answer him.

"Two for one, I think, is plenty. I suggest you relax and enjoy that sweet attention you are getting at the moment, Estaban. Though she remains silent, Miss Tahan has, in fact, worked quite hard to make sure that this was both as realistic and as much of a surprise as possible."

The ghoul flashed a wink at him with another bright, cheerful grin.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:29 am

He smiled now.

"Oh I cannot think of any way this would be more of a surprise. You all should be proud."

He turned his head and relaxed. He and she were going to...wait. Then he remembered. the taste. Vampire blood. She wouldn't do that, not even for something like this. But he didn't tense up. He let them think nothing had changed.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:46 am

Salif laughed, then bent over to kiss the top of Estaban's head.

"We will leave you alone with her now. Enjoy your weekend, Estaban."

Just as quickly, the ghouls in the room were gone.

Funny, the hand at his backside had not moved. Not at all.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:06 am

He blinked and turned his head as much as he could. It was a strain, but he made an effort to look, wanted to look. Hand to see.

"Ra'idah?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:07 am

She adjusted her body and tilted her head so that he could see her more easily. She was grinning.

"Got you."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:14 am

He laughed.

"Yes, you did. You realize I will have to get revenge."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:15 am

She leaned over to bite his hip. Though the wicked, evil bitch was still using her fingers to tease him. Only now, she was a little more bold about it. Amusement did that.

"I would expect nothing less."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:28 am

He moaned, his eyes closed, his head dipping a little. His voice was a little raspy as he spoke.

"You're not mad...?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:36 am

Her other hand joined the first. Suddenly, there was a second thumb that was manipulating him, sliding inside of him as she leaned over to bite his other hip. She did so love to hear him moan. It caused a shiver to run through her, her own voice dropping a bit lower. She still hadn't let him up.

"Mad? What would I be mad about?"
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:43 am

He gasped and first moved away from the hand and then backed himself against them. As he moved back into her he moaned louder, harder. He didn't mind the chains, in fact his hands were wrapped around them, pulling on them.

"What I said when I didn't know. I flirted quite a bit."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 6:12 pm

He moved away from her, but his reward for moving back against her was better. She moved again, not answering him right away. Her mouth was busy, the soft warmth of her tongue running over him. Teasing him worse than her fingers were, though her fingers didn't move. She almost purred against him, though the thumbs that she had used to slide inside of him moving gently, widening him for her. When she spoke, her voice had lowered to a quiet, husky tone.

"If I became angry every time you flirted with someone, I would spend my entire existence in frenzy."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:52 am

Her tongue brought another gasp and a moan that got louder and louder. He moved, squirmed against her mouth, against those unmoving fingers. He moved enough that the chains rattled gently as he gave himself over to the feeling she made him feel.

"True. But you usually dont have to watch it. Does it hurt you?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:11 pm

Her hands moved. They came away from him completely, though she shifted her own body as well as his. She gently moved his hips, brought them up a little closer to her.

"No, it doesn't. However, just so you are fully aware of what's happening to you, I think it only fair to tell you that I intend to fuck you until you beg me for mercy. And then I intend to fuck you harder. Rinse and repeat for the next three days."

She shifted again and he felt her biting his hip, just a little more sharply than she had before.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:00 pm

He felt her move his hips and listened to her.

"Three days? Of fucking me as hard as I can take it? Whats the occasion? And uh... whos blood was that I drank? It was definitely Vampiric."

And suddenly he was moaning as she bit his hip.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:07 pm

He felt her shift behind him. Then he felt something much larger than the toy she had previously used on him begin to slowly enter him.

"Because I can. Because nobody knows you're here. And it was Oriella's blood. You should probably start talking before I have Salif come back in here and gag you in the most creative way he can think of."

She sounded like she might be grinning. But her fingers were digging into his hip, holding him still.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:22 pm

He moaning hard and his head fell into the pillow.

"El Dios Mio."

He actually pushed back at her, urging her to continue despite his words. He was breathing hard as he continued to speak.

"All of this because you can? Lucky me."

He growled and bit at the pillow again and then released it and continued.

"What do you want me to tell you. What do you want me to say? I am sure Salif would come up with something brilliant and yet something you would not mind, but I am fine with telling you anything you wish to hear."

If his body was a good way to judge, he was enjoying this/
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:34 pm

She hadn't paused. She also wasn't really letting him move much, either. But she was slow about it, because she did realize what it was that she was using on him. She just wasn't letting him up, and the large toy continued to slide into him. And continued. And continued. The fact was, whatever it was that she was using was larger than Frederico by a long shot, even a slightly bit larger than McKay. (For a frame of reference)

One hand slid upward, over the smooth curve of his back. Then her hand tangled in his hair and pulled his head up and back. Not quite hard enough to be considered rough, but enough.

"You should start telling me what you want. For the next three days, there is no secrets. No hurt feelings. Nothing at all that you cannot tell me or ask of me. Do you understand this?"
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:26 am

His moan slowly turned to a gasp and then into a moan again at whatever she was using just kept going. He buried his head into the pillow as he groaned. It filled him more than he had been filled in a long time and at one point he finally tried to pull away from her. Even he had limits.

Then she pulled his hair, keeping him from pulling away from her. His head went back, up and of the pillow.

"Yes, Ra'idah. I understand. Everything in the open. Everything said. Nothing hurt, nothing held back. How....How about we start.... with .. I think you are too big for me."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:32 am

Funny how she didn't really move. She didn't pull away from him, or even shift or pull the large toy out of him. She held his head up, her free hand caressing his hip. It was a gentle gesture, an affectionate one, though she was nice enough to stop. To hold herself still, holding the toy within him still.

"Too big? State what you would ask. Would you have me stop, use something else? Or would you have me be gentle with you?"
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:40 am

He was gasping and breathing, finding his control.

"Just..a little slower, a little more lubrication and a little time for me to stretch. Small movements, please."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:42 am

Because she could, and because she was in a mood, her hand lifted. And came down smartly on his rump. She tugged his hair just a little, but her slow entry started once again.

"Ask. For. What. You. Want."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next