Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:51 am

Phone: "Party.. with the.. Oh, fuck. Where are you?" All of a sudden, she was all business.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:57 am

"No idea. In the city probably. And I am probably going to pay for this. I was warned. Simon is very well organized. Oh, and pay my bill at the cafe true. Tip the waiter well."

He expected the phone to be taken away at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:58 am

Phone: There was only a brief pause. "I'll find you. I promise I'll find you, love."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:02 am

As predicted, the phone was pulled away from his ear and snapped shut.

"I suggest you relax. You have a rough few nights ahead of you, Harpy."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:06 am

He knew it. He tried to relax. The call had gone so badly.

"Thank you Simon. I will try to remember that. You know what would really relax me, taking off this hood. Maybe we could have a nice quiet little conversation."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:09 am

That amused tone was back as the man chuckled softly.

"And what purpose would taking off that hood serve you, Harpy? To see a face hidden behind a mask? Would that truly ease your mind?"
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:53 am

Somehow, despite his position and predicament, he shrugged. He was starting to relax and his body shifted in ways it knew, so that he could hold this position for a long time.

"Ah but a persons accoutrements define the situation. Of course, you might be enjoying this particular scene. I am simply stating that it isnt the only one that has to be."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:41 am

At that, the laughter grew in volume.

"Are you suggesting, Harpy, that you would enjoy yourself more if you could see where you are? That it may, somehow, ease your mind to know what you may be dealing with?"
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:18 pm

He smiled at the sound.

"I cannot say for sure of course. I have no idea what is around me, who you are other than your name. I am simply saying there is a possibility. You have a strange diversity.. industrial mixed with a comfortable touch. It works. You seem to care about my comfort but at the same time .."

He rattled his chains.

"My mind is fine. Though, I hope you folks kept my cigar case. In about an hour I am going to really need one. So, you mentioned a difficult immediate future. I imagine then this level of comfort and politeness is not going to last Senor Simon."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:25 pm

This time, the man laughed again.

"No, Harpy. You have a name. A small, but important distinction. We will see if, in an hour's time, you will truly wish to have your cigar case brought to you. I do not imagine that you will. I anticipate you being much too ... busy."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:46 pm

He couldn't help but wonder. And maybe worry just a little.

"Oh? Should I be interested or worried?"
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:53 pm

"That depends entirely on what you hope to come from this, Harpy. If you wish an easy time, I suggest you relax and enjoy yourself. Take the drink offered to you without argument. If you wish to fight, I am sure methods to subdue you can be arranged. We are quite well-prepared, you know."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:42 am

"Oh, I have noticed. Your preparation is impressive. I also know the drink will have no effect on me for 24 hours. Three days. Three times. I assume that is what you are going for. That doesn't explain what you plan to do in the next couple of hours. Keeping me busy enough to not miss my smoking. A difficult claim. As for how I will react. I am a civilized man. Still you cannot expect me to just toll over. I will work hard for any advantage I can get and then I will exploit them and any weakness I find. Would you expect any less of me?"
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:47 am

Three pairs of hands were on him again. They were caressing him, gently pressing into the flesh of his back as the man laughed again.

"I expect that you'll do whatever I tell you to, and gladly, over the next little bit. Expect you to roll over? No, not at all. I do suggest compliance, though, if you wish to escape a very sound beating or two."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:09 am

Now he laughed.

"And here I thought you knew me. From the right person, in the right way I welcome a beating. As for compliance. do you not find complete compliance boring? Spirit is better in the game."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:15 am

That laugh came again, as a smaller, more feminine hand, came down soundly against his rump. It, at least, was bare.

"Perhaps the whole point is to be able to beat you because we do know you, Harpy. Did that cross your mind?"
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:23 am

He could not help but wiggle at the feminine hand that slapped sharply against him.

"That you know me? Oh, I know you must have looked into me. You know enough of my habits and abilities to be prepared. And I noticed you were not surprised at the call. It was too late when I realized you wanted me to call her. I must be slow today. But what is done is done."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:28 am

Those same soft, feminine hands began to caress him slowly. Down over his buttocks, to his hips, down his thighs. They gave him a slight pressure, urging him to part his thighs a little more.

"Oh, Harpy. I did not care who you called. I just suspected that it would be her. I wonder, should I document this little excursion for you, do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:38 am

His legs moved as she urged them. But he continued to move to every stroke and touch.

"So as you like. It is your party. THough I am curious what you mean by document."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:41 am

He felt the bed shift as someone slid onto the bed with him. He couldn't quite tell if it was the female or if it was one of the other males, but whoever it was positioned themselves between his spread legs. Those feminine hands were on him again, gently kneading his thighs, adding a scrape of nails, then turning gentle once again.

Simon spoke. "Video, Harpy. There's one recording you right now. Say hello."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:11 am

He let his senses spread out to try and get an idea of how many were in the room and where. He reacted nicely enough to those hands.

"Horid things video recorders. No one can make a mistake in private anymore. Oh well. Please get my good side.Never thought I would do another sex video."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:21 am

There were still five people in the room. The feminine hands left him. Three sets of masculine hands took their place, while a warm mouth began its own teasing. His buttocks were nipped, kissed and a gentle tongue ran warm trails over him.

"I am quite certain that your lovely girlfriend will enjoy this one, Harpy. I hear she quite likes these sorts of movies."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:00 pm

He tensed for just a moment. Then forced himself to relax.

"I see, so this isnt for your enjoyment, but rather to see the reaction you get from my lover. I will have to remember that. And here I thought this was about fun."

His body had been enjoying the teasing, reacting. For a moment it stopped and slowly as he forced the relaxation it started to move again, reacting to the touching and teasing.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:10 pm

There were several voices that rose in laughter as he tensed, though it seemed that it only made the mouth that tormented him that much more determined. The tongue teased him, ran the length of him and circled that small entrance for a few moments, though the chuckle against his flesh was easy to feel. Especially here, in such a sensitive place. The small, feminine hand joined into the play, and he felt the woman's thumb gently working its way inside of him.

"Oh, but it is about fun. I shall have fun playing with you. You shall have fun from me playing with you. And I shall have even more fun picturing the reaction of your lady friend when she receives this video. You see? Everyone wins."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:24 pm

He knew he was the entertainment of the night. And certainly there was something about this kind of entertainment, what some would think belittling of a public figure and one known for the way he held himself. Of course this didnt bother him. He had done much less reserved thing at certain parties. Well known parties.

What did bother him was the plans to hurt Ra'idah. Still it was hard for his body to resist the pleasures they were applying to him. His hips moved as the tongue tormented him oh so pleasantly. The finger was accepted with a light sigh.

"Any chance I can convince you to leave her out of it? Leave her alone and I'll call her back.. tell her to go home and not move till I call her again. Burn the thing and make sure she never sees it."

Of course modern recordings were not burned, but he still thought in old ways sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next