Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage   Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 3:08 pm

When he opened the desk drawer, he growled. Loudly. "She's here. Close. Somewhere."
Back to top Go down
Alex Rourke
Methuselah
Alex Rourke

PostSubject: Re: Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage   Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 3:16 pm

"She whisper again?"
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage   Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 3:20 pm

He pulled a few assorted things out of the desk drawer. Growling again, he started flipping them onto the desk. "All her cash. All her credit cards. Now, I can buy that someone took her on 'vacation' or on a trip somewhere, but not without her fucking passport." That landed on the desktop next. When he looked up, the Brujah's eyes were stormy. "They didn't get anywhere by fucking mundane means."
Back to top Go down
Alex Rourke
Methuselah
Alex Rourke

PostSubject: Re: Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage   Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:50 am

"McKay, she left on the 18th of May. She didn't come back. Someone abducted her. I just don't know who. Alexandria and Kim have both had visions. Kim's was about me supposedly having this hand in saving Greer. Alexandria's was about her 'daddy' kinda like the 'daddy' in the Fleetwood Mac song of the same name."

Then Alex thought for a second... "What about Sam's place? She and Sam were good friends from back in the day, wouldn't she feel safe there? I mean, even without Sam around, wouldn't the memories and the location help her feel safe?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage   Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:03 am

Charlie blinked, his eyes snapping to the sound of their voices as he carefully placed the picture back down and walked over to join them.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage   Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:23 am

He shook his head. "No. If she'd go anywhere ta be all comforted, it'd be my studio. But she ain't been there. I've checked."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage   Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:29 am

"And if she's not been there, then why not check out the other places?" the youth, who up until then had stayed quiet, asked with a slight tilt of his head as he looked from the things on the desk to James.
"Better safe than sorry in this case, right?"
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage   Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:45 am

He shrugged. "We can check. Need ta call Ren up, though. See if she can let us in."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage   Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:50 am

Heh... funny...
He might just need to have a talk to her about that later.
"Give her a call then" the youth said with a light nod of his head.
Back to top Go down
Alex Rourke
Methuselah
Alex Rourke

PostSubject: Re: Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage   Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:35 pm

Alex looked over at Charlie, "What's up, kid?"
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage   Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:09 pm

He pulled out his phone and dialed.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage   Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:18 pm

It rang twice before she answered. "Hey Jim."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage   Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:22 pm

His voice was quiet. "Hey, Ren. Listen, I gotta message from Greer. Kinda. We're at her place now, lookin' around for her. Wondered if maybe ya might let us look around in Sam's shop for a bit for her?"
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage   Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:26 pm

"Sure. Not a problem. I can meet ya there in a half hour or so."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage   Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:28 pm

He nodded to his two companions. "Half an hour it is, then."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage   Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:33 pm

"See ya there."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage   Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:50 pm

He hung up the phone and looked around. "All right. We're meetin' her there in half an hour."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage   Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:13 pm

A light nod of the head from the youth.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage   Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:37 pm

He held a hand out toward Alex. "Key, please. Then let's load up. Gonna see if she's at Sam's, an' I'm gonna try ta call her." Like they couldn't figure that one out from him dialing his phone.
Back to top Go down
Alex Rourke
Methuselah
Alex Rourke

PostSubject: Re: Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage   Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:08 am

Alex tossed McKay the key, "I'm going to trust you not to fuck up my building. Please don't make me regret giving you a key."

Then Alex headed for the door.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage   Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:44 am

He held out his hand for Charlie. Then he snorted at Alex. "Oh, come on, Alex. I'm gonna come here an' wait for her. Can't really fuck up a building like that."
Back to top Go down
Alex Rourke
Methuselah
Alex Rourke

PostSubject: Re: Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage   Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:24 pm

Alex smirked, "I'm more worried about what else might come looking for her, and I know how you like to tango. I just felt it had to be said. Now, let's get the hell outta here."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage   Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:51 pm

Sure enough, a manicured hand was placed in James' my the smiling youth. Ready to go whenever he was.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage   Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:48 pm

He pulled Charlie close so that he could brush a kiss against the youth's temple. "Swear on my life, I'll make it up ta ya." Then he smirked at Alex. "Seriously, Alex? If someone were ta come up in here an' cause me ta need ta wreck your buildin' a little, wouldn't a smashed up wall or two be better'n anythin' that said hypothetical intruder might wanna do?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Rourke
Methuselah
Alex Rourke

PostSubject: Re: Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage   Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:41 pm

Alex left the room first as he said over his shoulder with a grin, "Sure Jim. But then I get cut out of all the fun."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage   Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next