Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leave the shoes at the door (Marvin) 13.07.11 - The White Tower

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

Leave the shoes at the door (Marvin) 13.07.11 - The White Tower - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leave the shoes at the door (Marvin) 13.07.11 - The White Tower   Leave the shoes at the door (Marvin) 13.07.11 - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:16 pm

Admitting was always the hard part of any lost bet.

The youth grit his teeth again as Marvin's hand locked around his throat, a brief moment suggesting he might be contemplating going one way or the other. Steel blue eyes locked with his as leaned his head back slightly, and then, surprisingly enough, relaxed as his shoulders sagged slightly. The strength pushing against Marvin's blade diminishing as Charlie, assuming Marvin let up with his own weapon that was, lowered his sword, let it linger at his side for a moment and then let it drop to the floor.

With one hand still resting on the Malkavian's stomach, the now free right hand was lifted to the wrist of the hand holding Charlie's throat. It did not however attempt to remove it, or fight. It simply lightly touched it with soft manicured fingers and rested there.

"Now..." the youth said softly as if exhaling with a sigh. "Where's the fun in that....?"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Leave the shoes at the door (Marvin) 13.07.11 - The White Tower   Leave the shoes at the door (Marvin) 13.07.11 - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:20 pm

Marvin dropped his blade with a smile. "Consider the cat leashed. "

He started to tidy the place up. "Strip and I'll give you a massage to remember "[code]
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Leave the shoes at the door (Marvin) 13.07.11 - The White Tower   Leave the shoes at the door (Marvin) 13.07.11 - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:26 pm

The youth actually let out an audible breath as the Malkavian pulled away, watching him for a moment before letting out a soft chuckle. A soft hand moving to touch his fingers against his temples with another sigh.
"You've got to be kidding me..." Charlie leaned away from the wall and walked over to Marvin, reaching out to stop his hand while in the middle of tidying things up.

"You serious?" his free hand moved to the other man's chin, a gentle thumb touching his lips as he nudged his head sideways so to look at him. "You win and you stop to clean? Aren't I more interesting than that?" Charlie smirked, head tilted slightly to the side as he watched him.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Leave the shoes at the door (Marvin) 13.07.11 - The White Tower   Leave the shoes at the door (Marvin) 13.07.11 - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:29 pm

He smiled "I don't want distractions. Like a disorderly room or your clothes "

Within a few minutes he was done tidying up
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Leave the shoes at the door (Marvin) 13.07.11 - The White Tower   Leave the shoes at the door (Marvin) 13.07.11 - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:35 pm

He really had given up on trying to understand Malkavians a long time ago And yet? Yet they kept surprising him.
So while Marvin did his little COD routine, the youth wandered over to the stairs, stopping for a moment to throw a brief glance over his shoulder at the other man.

"Top floor" Charlie said, turning away and heading up the stairs with a slow liquid step as his fingers moved to the buttons of his shirt. "Second door on the left"

And sure enough, if Marvin followed he'd find the bedroom there though no Charlie, not straight away anyways. Although the sound of running water form the adjacent bathroom suggested he wasn't far off as moment's later the youth emerged from the doorway, brushing a bit of water away from his face with a white towel.
He was still dressed, though the shirt had been unbuttoned, revealing the white tank top underneath it as he stopped and leaned his shoulder against the door frame.

"Still clear on the rules?" the youth smirked, reaching back into the room from which he'd come to hang the towel away. No distracting little things to take Marvin's attention, right?
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Leave the shoes at the door (Marvin) 13.07.11 - The White Tower   Leave the shoes at the door (Marvin) 13.07.11 - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:39 pm

Don't break or burn the cat" he smiled "just the opposite, I intend to make the cat purr"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Leave the shoes at the door (Marvin) 13.07.11 - The White Tower   Leave the shoes at the door (Marvin) 13.07.11 - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:44 pm

Charlie leaned away from the door frame, slowly wandering over to the Malkavian and first stopped when he was well in the other man's personal space. His head tilted slightly to the side as he gazed up at him, searching his expression for a moment while his own remained unchanged.

"You tell anyone..."
He didn't say more. Nor did he move.
Marvin had earned his prize, the youth's body language suggesting that if he wanted it, he was free to take it. As long as he kept to the rules.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Leave the shoes at the door (Marvin) 13.07.11 - The White Tower   Leave the shoes at the door (Marvin) 13.07.11 - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:47 pm

He nodded and smiled

"Strip " he said as he took off his trousers
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Leave the shoes at the door (Marvin) 13.07.11 - The White Tower   Leave the shoes at the door (Marvin) 13.07.11 - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:58 pm

Charlie took a step back, easing the shirt off his shoulders while keeping eye contact before reaching for his tank top and pulling it up over his head and tossing it aside. The body underneath the clothes was thin, almost fragile in appearance, the youth's chest wrapped in white bandages from his ribs to underneath his arms. The care with which it had been done suggesting that it was something he'd done a fair amount of times. In fact, the painstaking perfection with which they'd been wrapped might even be worthy of note to someone like the Malkavian.

Being a man was easy, Charlie'd always figured, as he moved his hands to his belt, pulling it loose before turning away from Marvin and stepping out of his pants. A pair of discreet white hipsters coming into view as he looked over his shoulder at him again.

They all liked to watch....

There was a lingering smile on his lips even as he stretched his back slightly and moved towards the bed, though without removing the bandages or the panties.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Leave the shoes at the door (Marvin) 13.07.11 - The White Tower   Leave the shoes at the door (Marvin) 13.07.11 - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:18 pm

Marvin smiled softly and approached Charlie "Ok, let's see how you are plumbed oh pretty one" with that, he tugged down the underwear to see what was underneath
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Leave the shoes at the door (Marvin) 13.07.11 - The White Tower   Leave the shoes at the door (Marvin) 13.07.11 - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:25 pm

"Well, aren't you the romantic" the youth smirked, leaning back against him as Marvin moved up behind her. Because even with the bandages still wrapped around her chest there was little doubt as to her actual gender now.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Leave the shoes at the door (Marvin) 13.07.11 - The White Tower   Leave the shoes at the door (Marvin) 13.07.11 - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:28 pm

He chuckled

"I can be romantic dear. And as soon as you are out of those bandages, I intend to make you purr like a kitten, I know a number of your good spots now. I do enjoy a bit of a victory now, and then forgive me."

Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Leave the shoes at the door (Marvin) 13.07.11 - The White Tower   Leave the shoes at the door (Marvin) 13.07.11 - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:34 pm

She took his hand, guided it to the bandages which looked so tightly wrapped there was little doubt they had to be uncomfortable. And while leaned back against him, her free hand on his tigh, showed him where to pull to the fabric, causing it to untangled and fall to the floor around her feet.

-----
edit: *kills autocorrect*

Last edited by Charlie Cusack on Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Leave the shoes at the door (Marvin) 13.07.11 - The White Tower   Leave the shoes at the door (Marvin) 13.07.11 - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:38 pm

He lead her to the bed, and started rubbing her feet with a smile
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Leave the shoes at the door (Marvin) 13.07.11 - The White Tower   Leave the shoes at the door (Marvin) 13.07.11 - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:42 pm

Charlize leaned back onto the sheets with a low sigh, one delicate hand resting on the pillow next to her head while the other rested on her stomach with a light touch. Steel blue eyes looking up at him as she drew a deep, though unneeded, breath and turned her head slightly sideways as she smiled. Allowing her eyes to drift closed.

"Still good at that.." the youth sighed.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Leave the shoes at the door (Marvin) 13.07.11 - The White Tower   Leave the shoes at the door (Marvin) 13.07.11 - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:44 pm

"You deserved it for the good fight you put up. "

As he rubbed her feet he continued "So why the disguise?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Leave the shoes at the door (Marvin) 13.07.11 - The White Tower   Leave the shoes at the door (Marvin) 13.07.11 - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:50 pm

"Still can't believe you fucking beat me..." the fragile looking girl murmured. Her eyes closed now as the smile continued to linger, a slender hand lightly scratching her manicured nails against her stomach as she enjoyed his attention.

"Why not?" Charlize asked without looking up. "Easier to be a man anyways. More practical. Perhaps more so in the past than now, but still. I'm not perceived as a threat as a man. I'm too weak in the eyes of most. Besides... who I choose to be depends on my mood. Either form suits me just fine..."

Slowly she opened her eyes, looking at him from a sideways angle as she didn't move her head.
"Few have ever figured it out... I reckon you suspected though. Grabby hands and all.." she smirked.

------
edit: spelling

Last edited by Charlie Cusack on Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Leave the shoes at the door (Marvin) 13.07.11 - The White Tower   Leave the shoes at the door (Marvin) 13.07.11 - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:59 pm

"I suspected, yes" he smiled, and moved his attentions further up her legs

"The only reason I beat you is because I'm stronger and have more stamina. Too many years on the decks of fishing boats. You are an assassin. If I had to fight, I'd play a bruiser."

Marvin smiled at the Brujah woman

"Only killed one person, a ghoul who pissed me off, and never any supernatural creatures. I'm a decorative fighter. And you... well you are pretty decorative too."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Leave the shoes at the door (Marvin) 13.07.11 - The White Tower   Leave the shoes at the door (Marvin) 13.07.11 - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:05 am

"Looks are for show" she slowly turned her head again so to face him, arching her back ever so slightly as his touch moved upwards.
"They're there to hide what truly matters... to allow access to what you might otherwise be denied" as it was fairly obvious how someone like Charlize would have to work in order to get close enough for a kill. Really though, some natural assets taken into consideration, getting close probably didn't require all that much work most of the time.

"Decorative suggests no actual use... and unlike you my trade has always included death"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Leave the shoes at the door (Marvin) 13.07.11 - The White Tower   Leave the shoes at the door (Marvin) 13.07.11 - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:08 am

He moved his fingers to her lower back

"Decorative suggests something is nice to look at. I'm certain you are quite lethal. I've never had call to be lethal, so I'm not."

"I think I like you better as a she, but that's kinda how I'm wired though."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Leave the shoes at the door (Marvin) 13.07.11 - The White Tower   Leave the shoes at the door (Marvin) 13.07.11 - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:15 am

Still on her back, she arched it so to allow him access as he moved his hands. A low sigh escaping her lips again as she continued to smile.
"I'm not surprised.." Charlize bit her lower lip gently. "You seem like someone who likes to be in charge..."
She lifted her hand from her stomach to let it rest on the pillow next to her head as well.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Leave the shoes at the door (Marvin) 13.07.11 - The White Tower   Leave the shoes at the door (Marvin) 13.07.11 - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:28 am

"Actually...." he said as he intensified the pressure "I like things that work. I just happen to prefer the female form in bed than the male."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Leave the shoes at the door (Marvin) 13.07.11 - The White Tower   Leave the shoes at the door (Marvin) 13.07.11 - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:34 am

The instinctive reaction was to arch her back more so that only her shoulders and hips were still on the sheets. Steel blue eyes still locked on him as she brushed a slender leg gently against his body.
Alabaster skin revealing none of the battles she'd been through in the past. Her appearance still that of the eighteen year old she'd been when she'd been killed. Her eyes though? Her eyes didn't belong to a teenager.
"And if you'd found I was a man...?"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Leave the shoes at the door (Marvin) 13.07.11 - The White Tower   Leave the shoes at the door (Marvin) 13.07.11 - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:35 am

"I think I would have crossed over that fence for the first time still. "

Up to the shoulders, and lightly across the breasts as one hand slipped underneath
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Leave the shoes at the door (Marvin) 13.07.11 - The White Tower   Leave the shoes at the door (Marvin) 13.07.11 - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:41 am

Her lips parted though her eyes did not stray.
"Nice to know..." Charlize grinned, her hands either side of her head still as her fingers sought the fabric of the pillow cover and closed around it slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leave the shoes at the door (Marvin) 13.07.11 - The White Tower   Leave the shoes at the door (Marvin) 13.07.11 - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leave the shoes at the door (Marvin) 13.07.11 - The White Tower
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next