Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This is Why We Shouldn't Overlook Things (Marvin) - Marvin's Haven

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

This is Why We Shouldn't Overlook Things (Marvin) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Why We Shouldn't Overlook Things (Marvin) - Marvin's Haven   This is Why We Shouldn't Overlook Things (Marvin) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:01 pm

"Don't you think it's a bit cliche all this puzzles and mystery and things that go bump in the night shit? What if you were originally right and this is just a distraction?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

This is Why We Shouldn't Overlook Things (Marvin) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Why We Shouldn't Overlook Things (Marvin) - Marvin's Haven   This is Why We Shouldn't Overlook Things (Marvin) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:03 pm

"Then in the end it's fucking vindication for me, isn't it?" Though she no longer believed that to be the case and that was clear by the expression on her face through her tears.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: This is Why We Shouldn't Overlook Things (Marvin) - Marvin's Haven   This is Why We Shouldn't Overlook Things (Marvin) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:09 pm

He frowned

"Well... there is another way still. Since they are watching you anyway... I'm just going to ask real nicely for some help."

And he did just that.

His voice was respectful, as was his mannerisms.

"I know there is a powerful and ancient being watching Cass here... and I know she's in the thick of this whole mess. She is become a symbol of the whole domain, torn apart and conflicted over this matter, and it is causing her great distress, and I have seen that same distress in others. Lines are drawn we cannot yet see, and like everyone else, I stumble and take sides without knowing which is best. There are many clues, but I do not know if you left them, or if someone else did. But please, if only for her sake, could you please give us another hint as to which way to go to travel down this road? "

Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: This is Why We Shouldn't Overlook Things (Marvin) - Marvin's Haven   This is Why We Shouldn't Overlook Things (Marvin) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:17 pm

That was it for her. She couldn't sit still another moment.

She pulled from Marvin, keys in hand and ran-- not at celerity, but boy was she fast-- out the door and to her truck.

She'd had enough for one night.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: This is Why We Shouldn't Overlook Things (Marvin) - Marvin's Haven   This is Why We Shouldn't Overlook Things (Marvin) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:18 pm

Marvin raised an eyebrow. And he was supposed to be the crazy one? Ahh well she was under a lot of abnormal stress. He started to walk into his computer room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is Why We Shouldn't Overlook Things (Marvin) - Marvin's Haven   This is Why We Shouldn't Overlook Things (Marvin) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is Why We Shouldn't Overlook Things (Marvin) - Marvin's Haven
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2