Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 3:06 pm

He could feel her overwhelmed by everything he was doing and he had to admit, he loved it. He loved the way she felt as she lost control to him. He always did.

Her hips arched toward him and he rewarded her like a nip of his mouth to her very sensitive skin. Her soft cries encouraged him all the more as his fingers answered her tightening, She was already so close to letting go, to going over the edge.

She wished to be taken and so his fingers gave her this wish, moving inside her, slowly at first but moving faster, even as his mouth also plays faster. His moans at her reactions travel through her body as he hum/groans into her flesh, around her oh so sensitive button.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 3:41 pm

She was doing an admirable job of trying to keep herself under control. She trembled with it, the effort of holding back her own climax and release, gripping the wheel with one hand and the stand with the other. It helped, having the open sea in front of her to focus on, though she did have very, very little to actually concentrate on, or worry about.

The sounds from her came faster, those little moans and whimpers that seemed to tumble over themselves in her throat. Her hips continued to move and arch against his hands and mouth, her own lips moving and trying to form words without any sound other than her whimpers. When they finally found purchase, found words, it was likely a surprising rush of words coming from her mouth.

"God.. please.. Estaban.. please fuck me." She never talked like this. Or, when she did, she usually blushed and hid her face away with the embarrassment. In fact, her cheeks did turn a bright, pretty pink if he was paying any attention. The fact that she couldn't move, couldn't take her eyes away from what was happening in front of her... that may have actually been why she chose to do it, to say those words right here and now. Because she couldn't hide away, because her need had built to that point, the point where she had lost the ability to actually think of anything but him and what he was doing to her. Or maybe she was just trying to show him, to give him something she rarely did, or could.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 10:02 pm

He smiled, so utterly amazing and delighted with her words, with her reactions. Oh he was watching her face as much as he could. Such a lovely color, such a lovely blush.He played with her for just a moment longer and then slowly pulled away, holding her as he moved back up behind her. He held her up as he rose behind her, nibbling her ear

"Of course my love. Shall I wait till we stop the boat? Or would have me take you here, right now as you pilot the boat?"

One hand found her again playing and sunk two fingers back inside her.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 10:59 pm

She let go of another long moan when she felt his teeth gently grasping her ear. Another shiver gripped her, the fingers of the hand on the wheel stand curling as if trying to find purchase there. She couldn't look at him, couldn't turn as she wished to. After all, that was part of the need, the growing want within her. Not being able to do anything about the incredible teasing he was doing.

She still managed to steer, keeping her eyes open as she watched where she took them. His fingers sank deep and she gripped them tightly again from within her. A sharp whimper sounded, the only other sound on the boat other than his own sounds and the engine itself. She bent slightly more forward, her hips pressing back to take his fingers as he slipped them within her again. She started to speak again, though he could see that she was turning more red, blushing more brightly as the words slipped from her.

"Now.. please? I can't.. I want to feel you inside of me.. I can't wait. Please? Please fuck me?" She wasn't whispering at all. She was speaking to him, through her whimpers and cries of pleasure, her hips shifting, pressing against the fingers that claimed her. But it was a different sensation than feeling him actually taking her, even he knew that. She wanted more, needed more, and wasn't quiet or shy about her want or need. Maybe a little shy - she was still blushing - but she wasn't quiet about it.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:52 pm

"As you wish"

First he kissed her one last time underneath, sucking her into his mouth and then he held her steady as he slowly moved up from underneath her. He slipped up behind her, holding her up knowing full well her legs would not work fully yet.

His mouth found her ear and nibbled lightly as one hand moved her skirt back up to hand over her hips. He whispered hotly into her ear.

"Right her right now."

And he unzipped his pants, positioned himself and slowly entered her. He had to lift her slightly to do so and bent over her as well a little. But he found the position and the spot and slid into her, feeling her.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:12 am

She was easily moved by his hands, already needing him to hold her up. She shivered at the last feel of his mouth against her, and again when his mouth found her ear. She whimpered, a soft sound that came through her blushes. Her hips, too, moved, pressing back to him to make his entry easier.

"No," she groaned, soft sounds from her lips as she continued to pilot the boat - or try to. "Faster. Please? Harder?"

She hadn't been kidding. She wanted him to fuck her, not just take her, not just make love to her. The slow way he took was maddening, causing her words to come from her lips. She couldn't do anything about it, other than whimper and moan and beg. Those, she was giving him plenty of. He had the power, could either give her or deny her whatever he wished.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:16 pm

He chuckled into her ear even as he nibbled her ear again.

"Since you ask so nicely.."

There was one more kiss behind her ear and then he stood up straight again, holding her tight. And then he gave her what she wanted. His hips moved, speeding up as he thrust into her. This was not his normal slow rise as the heat built. He grabbed her hips, hi fingers grasping at them, holding her and pulling her as he fucked her.

Soon he was growling as he became one with the movements. This was so much more than he usually gave her. But it was hers, as she had asked for as she had wanted.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 6:29 pm

There was another soft whimper as his teeth found her ear, her head tilting to give him more room. Then another shiver as he spoke, as his heat and weight left her back. She still could do nothing but look ahead, and it was clear that even though she had asked for this, she wasn't entirely ready for him to oblige her request.

She bent farther forward, her hips pressing backward to receive him. The sharp cries that came from her were louder than he was used to, more intense than he had heard from her in quite some time. This had been one of the many scenarios that had played out behind her eyelids, that she had imagined only moments before. But even the intensity of the fantasy didn't come close to the reality, to the feel of him inside of her, taking her.

"God.." she whimpered, nearly crying out again as his hips met hers with a sharpness she wasn't used to, wasn't entirely ready for. "Yes.. like that.. " This time, when she cried out so sharply, it wasn't just in the pleasure of feeling him taking her. Being taken this roughly, especially at this angle, was somewhat painful. It caused her to tremble, her fingers gripping at the wheel of the boat as the dull pain of being taken like this seemed to only intensify the pleasure she already felt.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:30 pm

She was a little surprised and a little worried, it showed in her. She was not used to this from him. He rarely treated her like a thing. He wasnt completely doing that now. He couldn't. The way he felt about her always interfered. But he was coming damned close.

She was loud and wild and he liked that, driving her harder onto himself, as well as deeper, using her in the way that can only be called fucking. His hands on her hips were not thereto tantalize or feel her amazing skin. No kisses, no bites, no rolling fingers or warm clutching. He held her hips so that he could take her as savagely and roughly as possible, his entire self caught up in filling her, using her, fucking her.

She told him like that and he pulled her a little harder just that once. He knew there would be some pain, would be some discomfort. But in a way that was part of the appeal, to be savaged and taken, no soft love but something primal. There was something else to this as well. He knew, and was feeling it. It was so easy top loose oneself in this, to simply be the animal.

All this went through his head as he watched and paid attention and took her like mad.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 4:34 pm

She barely had enough presence of mind to continue to pilot the boat. But therein lay the appeal, the fact that she was, for all intents and purposes, completely helpless to stop him. She felt his fingers at her hips, digging painfully into the flesh there. But she was grateful for it; it was probably one of the only things holding her up. Her knees were weak, her body shaking from the intensity of it all, but still he held her. Still, he thrust his hips forward, into her.

Each sharp pain that came from his rough thrusting was followed by a sharp cry from her. It was a wonder someone outside didn't hear her; to say she was loud and wild was an understatement. One had reached behind her, reaching for her own flesh. Holding herself open for him to thrust even harder, even deeper inside of her. Presenting herself to him, if he were paying any attention. All the while, she stared ahead, taking them out to sea, keeping them on some kind of course. She just didn't care what kind of course, so long as he used her, so long as he continued to thrust inside of her. It was almost a mantra, the words that tumbled over themselves from her hips. One word, really. "Yes, yesyesyes ... " As though she couldn't think of any other words to say, or couldn't form any other words at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:39 pm

He could feel her need and her lack of control and it simply drove him harder. He held her up even as his thrusts pushed her down, melting her. Here he had the strongest woman he had ever known, so week and completely in his control for this one moment and it made him thrust even harder.

One leg moved, sitting up and propped to provide a very different angle, one that allowed him even more depth. He thrust even faster, letting her feel him more as he now hit a completely different set of places inside her. New sensations, new speed and new force.

His hands let go for the smallest periods of time and grabbed her further up her hips, and worked her hard. He was growling now, reacting to her giving in and the song she gave him of pleasure.

He gave her only one short word. Not as elegant and sweet as hers. But just as primal.

"Mine."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 9:53 pm

She wanted. Wanted to just let go of the boat, let the boat stop where they were. But that would have taken more than half of the fun out of the entire situation. So she kept her eyes forward, kept her hands on the wheel, though her attention was beyond divided.

She cried out sharply with each new thrust, each cry ending on a whimper with the sharp pain that followed his harder thrust and deeper penetration. But she didn't ask him to stop. In fact, even though he could feel himself meeting with resistance inside of her, she seemed to wriggle her hips. To press harder back against him, as though almost daring him to press beyond that resistance. Her head was tilted, her throat offered to him as he took her again and again. "Yes... yours... " she cried, for the moment, all shyness gone from her. She was still holding herself open for him, still biting down on her lip to muffle her cries... though it wasn't working. Not even a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 8:20 pm

Her cries drove him forward. He was not blind to the pain and felt more than a little of it himself as he hit against where he could not go. But she didn't try and stop him or ask or even complain.She seemed to drive him harder and further. Seeking him out, wriggling against him, opening herself even more.

One hand went to her throat and held it from behind, the throat she offered him so willingly. He didn't choke her, but he held on, so completely in control. He would have used his teeth, would have used his mouth, but that would have meant slowing and easing his thrusts, and that he could not do.

He groaned, more than half growl now, answering her cries, her screams, her moans. It was not long now.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 2:42 pm

Not long at all, actually. The more force he used, the more he pounded into her, the louder her cries became. She whimpered and trembled, her hips rocking back against him while she kept her attention - as much of it as she could - on piloting the craft out into the open water.

The orgasm that raced through her was much, much stronger than normal. It caused her to grip at him, to clench almost painfully against him. Her cry was loud and long, her head coming up so that he could grip her throat as much as he wanted to. She was barely able to hold herself up, couldn't have done it without his grip against her. Her hips wriggled again, almost as though she were trying to take more of him, give him more than she normally would have been able to pull off.

But it seemed necessary. It seemed right. For the situation, it just seemed nearly perfect. That she would try to take him harder, that she would give him whatever he wished. And she, helpless to stop it, could only writhe and cry out in her pain and pleasure, offering him more and more of herself.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 3:01 pm

As she convulsed in orgasm he pushed into her, and held her there, his hand on her throat and his body tight against her. He moved forward against her, no longer just holding her up but lifting her, close to the wheel. His other hand was coiled around her body, controlling her even as he thrust, just as hard but slowly now, deeply and powerfully. Each thrust waswas accompanied by a growl and and a groan, as she squeezed him so hard. He could feel himself on the edge.

His mouth found her shoulder and rather incongruously planted tender kisses against her soft cold skin. She wriggled so nicely against him, seeming to try and give him more.

"Mine."

Then he suddenly sped up and thrust quickly against her, her holding him so tight inside, Hard and deep, inflicting a little more pain to the both of them and then..

As he held her, she could feel his entire body lock into place as his own convulsions took him. Wave and wave and then he slowed, near coming to a stop, his movements becoming slower, softer, gentle.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 4:05 pm

"Yours."

It was a strangled, hoarse sound from her, the cries fading for the moment as she felt him pressed against her. Felt him still thrusting into her, much more slowly. She trembled with the force of it, shivering at the way his mouth felt against her shoulder. She still had not looked away, hadn't moved from where she stood, making sure the boat was properly taken care of as it was taken out to sea.

Then he sped up again. Her eyes flew wide with surprise, the whimpering cries that came from her throat tinged with more pain than before. But she didn't protest. Rather than actually wriggle back against him, rather than welcome him, she had gone... completely still. That, too, seemed proper. This... was not a mutual taking between them. This was her, letting him have the full control of her that he seemed to want and need.

Because of it, the sharp cries continued. The whimpers grew in volume and ferocity. But she was letting him take her, a soft groan mingling with his own sounds when she felt him stiffen behind her, within her, as he brought himself to his own pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 3:34 pm

He slowed and kissed her shoulder softly as his body slowed to a stop. The cinvulsions were gone and his whole body seemed to stretch and relax against hers, holding her up.

"Hmm, love you. You are amazing."

He kissed her neck gently and his hands held her up and touched her gently now.

"so amazing."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 3:41 pm

She was oh-so-very grateful for the hands holding her up. She still whimpered, even as he slowed and kissed her, caressed her so sweetly and gently. She was still panting, staring out over the water as she continued to maneuver the boat into the open water. Leaning forward, she rested her head against the wheel itself.

"Good Christ. Love you."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 3:50 pm

Oh, he held her up, softly and sweetly. His lips softly kissed just behind her ear.

"Too much, my love? Or maybe you need a little more?"

Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 3:58 pm

Her eyes flew wide at his question. She whimpered once - loudly. Biting her lip while she shook her head slowly.

"Nooo...." but it was really, really hard to tell which question she might have been answering. As it was, she was pressed against him, letting him hold her up, even as she continued to tremble. Her head tilted. Since her eyes were occupied, it made some things a lot easier to say, apparently. A pretty pink blush rose to her cheeks, but since she didn't have to look at him, it made things so much easier. "That... was amazing. Better than... I imagined... it would be."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 5:02 pm

He smiled and continued to hold her up, touching her gently. He liked the way she leaned against him. Little gentle kisses. He laughed softly.

"We are not usually that...uncontrolled. I ...didnt hurt you too much?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 5:10 pm

She shook her head. She was still trembling, still leaning against him to let him hold her up.

"No! Oh, God, no! It was wonderful!"
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:34 pm

He smiled and continued to kiss her softly.

"Hmmm glad you think so."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:35 pm

She tilted her head. Just enough to brush her cheek against him.

"Sorry. I just... couldn't wait."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:11 pm

He laughed.

"You were not supposed to wait. And now we have plenty of time for more later. Hmm, maybe we can get in the water. Oh, in case you couldnt tell, you felt amazing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next