Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:25 pm

She gasped quietly, shivering as he continued to touch her. She let her eyes drift closed for a moment, then spoke quietly again.

"You always seem surprised that I want you."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:03 pm

Now his hand squeeze gently on her breast, enjoying the feel of her through the material.

"Well yes, I guess at time it surprises me. You are sometimes.. shy."

He managed to get her dress up enough so his hand could get underneath it, caressing her skin underneath it, feeling her between her legs. Teasing her.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:08 pm

She gasped again, leaning back against him for support as she continued to steer the boat out to sea. She shivered again, making that same soft, frustratingly pleasured sound as his hand on her breast teased her.

"Shy.. yes. But, I always want you. You should know that."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:49 am

He smiled and continued to nibble moving down her neck to her shoulder.

"I know you love me. I always know you love me. And I know you enjoy being with me. But it is good to hear you say it. To know you feel that way."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:59 am

She purred again, leaning close to press a kiss to his throat.

"I'll say it as often as you like, my love."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:12 pm

He smiled and sighed as she kissed his throat, still massaging her breast and the other running back and forth over the spot between her legs.

"Too often and it wouldn't be any fun. It would sound forced. Just when you feel it well up out of you, like when I need to say.."

His mouth moved from her neck to her ear.

"I love you."

Then he nibbled her ear.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:44 am

She was shivering, trembling under the talented hands and mouth that knew her body entirely too well. She managed to keep the boat steady, her eyes on the water before them as she maneuvered the craft. But he did have her at a distinct disadvantage. Maybe he wanted it that way. It didn't stop the soft sound of frustration from welling up in her throat, or the soft bite that she gave to his throat in answer.

"And I, you."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:48 pm

He shivered from that feel, her teeth touching, the gentle pressure and the sharpness all against the tender skin of his throat. He could feel her react to his movements, to his nibbles and bites. Oh yes, he loved the way she gave him this, all of her when he started to touch her.

So softly he spoke into her ear, his mouth close, his breath warm.

"I know you enjoy me when I start. I am glad to know sometimes you crave me, what I can give you. It is always yours."

His hands continued to play. His hand found her nipple and teased it through the material of her dress even as he played harder with her curved flesh, while if anything his hand down below played softer, gentler.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 1:11 pm

Her eyes drifted half-closed when his fingers closed over her nipple. Those shivers ran through her, the gentle trembling continuing even now, and growing stronger. That same soft sound of frustration came from her throat, her thighs parting for his hands to continue their gentle play.

She loved and hated when he did this in equal measure. She hated the frustration as it mounted, the anticipation of being taken, of feeling him inside of her. She wanted, and the frustration, the anticipation, made her half-crazy. By the same token, however, she couldn't help the way she craved it when he did tease her like this, the way his mouth and fingers could make her half-crazy with the wanting. Often, the love and hate of the situation was at war within her, crashing against her, making it harder to think, to react at all. Often, it meant that he turned her into a trembling mess, her mind screaming words, shouting and begging him to take her, while what actually made it to her mouth and throat were little whimpers, soft moans, little sounds without coherent words attached.

It was delicious. Maddening, but delicious.

As if trying to convey her thoughts, the way she thought, the soft whimper of frustration came from her throat again. Her hips arched, pressing to his fingers, a gentle begging with body language rather than words. Her head turned to scrape her teeth against his throat again, this time giving him a slightly harder bite. Just slightly, still not enough to actually hurt... but enough to convey her own rising passion as it threatened to bubble over, to cause her to forget that she was actually taking them out to sea.

"I do," she said, answering him, because she did listen. The tone lied about the way she felt, the soft conversation happening as though no war at all happened within her.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:54 pm

He could feel her body trembling, the need in her welling up. She hid it fairly well but on some matters the flesh did not lie. He knew she wanted to stop and focus their attentions on the lust that would be spreading through her. He understood what she was feeling, even as she tried to hide it.

And he loved it. She whimpered and he chuckled into her neck.

"You want me to stop?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 9:57 pm

For a moment, there was that same, familiar flash of panic. She'd had that flash of panic before, at other times, when she feared that he would stop the unbelievable pleasure that he caused her. She almost screamed. That, too, got tucked away along with her inner war, that struggle to show him just enough without betraying herself completely.

The warm breath against her neck, his lips, all of him seemed to take over her senses. She could feel him, hear him, see him, smell him... and with just a turn of her head she could even taste him. It made it difficult to think, though her mind was racing.

A thousand different things ran through her head. Hundreds of different possible scenarios as to how this jaunt out to sea could go. Little flashes that she could almost even feel happening. That was just as bad as his gentle teasing, the way he let her desire mount until she wanted to scream from it. Because even as she thought it, played the scenarios in her mind through, she knew that he had caused them. The thoughts were hers; the inspiration him.

Her hands tightened on the wheel of the boat as she continued to steer them out to open water. She trembled again, his hands coupled with her own thoughts causing the shiver that ran through her to be... just a little bit stronger than normal. She sucked in a sharp breath, spoke quietly once again. Sometimes she wondered why she didn't just tell him, just show him what he did to her. Other times, she chided herself for the thought of letting someone in, letting someone - anyone - see that secret, private part of her. For now, little glimpses would do.

"No," she whispered quietly, though she did turn her head, offering her face up to him for another kiss.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:09 pm

That strong shiver went through her, a shiver born from more than his touches. More than just his need for her. Oh not just the physical need, not just the lust for her flesh. His need for her went so far beyond that. He realized that his love was one thing but it had given rise to a need to please her, to feel her, to be close to her. He did not possess her, didnt want to. He
didnt fully understand this need but he accepted it.

Strange. When he first had met her, so starved for a real love, real affection, real joy and pleasure instead of peoples need to take care of her and protect her from everyone else in her life who used her to fulfill some need they felt even if it was the need to care about someone, he had never thought it would actually happen. And yet it had. And somewhere , somehow.. it was changing him, even though she strove to not change him so hard.

He wondered sometimes what was going on inside the head of this so private woman. She had opened to him in ways she hadnt with anyone else and yet she held so much inside her. But he would take everything she gave him. In less than a year she had given him so much of herself. And he wished to give her more of him. He already gave her more than he had given anyone else. More than he knew he could give anyone. But he would strive to give her more.

She told him she wanted him, in her own understated way, turning her head, letting him know she craved another kiss, more of what he could give her. And so he gave it to her, thankfully. Gratefully. All that was his would be hers.

He kissed her again, a slow powerful kiss filled with everything that was running through his mind. And not once had he thought of the woman back in the restaurant, the woman who had broken his heart, the woman who had been his past. His present and future was in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:29 pm

It was a wonder that she remained upright. His mouth met hers, giving her the kiss she craved from him, and she did go a little weak in the knees. She leaned against him, her hands tight on the wheel of the boat. The two anchors that kept her standing while the rest of him held her in the way she knew so well.

She didn't know what he was thinking. She didn't try. She knew only her own mind, her own emotion, her own thoughts. And they continued to race, scenarios playing out across her closed lids while she kissed him. Her lips were soft and willing, her tongue dancing with his. She continued to shiver, kissing him more deeply and passionately than she had intended to.

There was no doubt left that she wanted him. She didn't touch him, her hands very steadily continuing to take them out to sea. But her very core seemed to almost vibrate with her need. It wasn't just trembling or shivering at his touch now. No, now, she thought she might explode or actually scream if he didn't take her - and soon.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:57 pm

He felt her leaning against him, almost seeming to be depending on him to stay up and it made him chuckle around their kiss.But such as incredible kiss. His eyes started out on hers, watching her face. The love and lust and so many other beautiful emotions were all being played out on that perfect face

But then she closed her eyes as they kissed. The more passionate their kiss,the tighter her eyes closed. And she was driving the kiss as well the the boat. The hand over her breast gave it one last squeeze and then slowly moved up, gently caressing her throat, then her cheek. And finally back to her breast where a good squeeze was as much for him as for her.

"Are you sure you can pilot with your eyes closed? Am I distracting you?"

His hand squeezed the little happy button below her skirt just to prove how distracting he could be.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:22 pm

She leaned slightly forward, her knees obviously weakened from his touches against her, teasing her. Distracting her. The soft whimper of frustration came from her again, growing in both pitch and tone. She shivered when she answered him. It was a simple answer, to both of his questions.

"Yes."

That was all. No big, flowery words, nothing more or less than the answer to his question. She wasn't sure what was worse: that he was distracting her, or the thought that he might actually stop. One would have thought that with how long they had been together, she would have gotten used to his touches. But no, the first touch now had the same reaction as the first time he had ever touched her. Stronger now, even.

Her hands tightened on the wheel of the boat once again. She was using it to ground her, using it to keep her from giving herself over to him completely. To keep her from begging, of indicating even a fraction of what she felt. It worked, for the most part, in keeping her focused.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:42 pm

He chuckled into her mouth. Even around the kisses that grew in power and vibrancy, the passion growing. Her need growing. That was unfair to say, because truly his need was matching her own. Of course he was not trying to control a large moving vehicle. Hmm, he would have to give her a chance someday. She might enjoy it, the thrill of controlling his need as he tried to control himself and the power moving them forward.

"Then I will not stop. Do you want more? Or just this till we stop?"

Her distraction. He knew in her life that is what he had become. In the back of his mind he hopped those forces that drove her to become more, that pushed her to become the something great that she had such potential for did not feel he distracted her too much, held her back.

Some part of him feared loosing her more than loosing himself. But none of this came out now. He lost himself in the flesh and reactions of the woman he loved more than his own life.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 5:31 pm

Her need was growing, of course. But so was a sense of curiosity. Her own mind had already played out several different scenarios, images flashing behind her closed eyelids as she kissed him. As he tormented her mouth with his own, tormented her body and bringing it to vibrant life while he continued to play. When she looked at him, there was the spark of curiosity in them, as well as her own love and lust combined.

"What did you have in mind?" she asked, her breath catching between the words. Her question should have answered his own, the words themselves notwithstanding. She wanted more - of course she did - she always wanted more. Thankfully, she was able to keep her attention on the sea before them, so that she didn't go too far or collide with any other vessels.

Part of her thrilled at the thought of trying to keep her attention on piloting the vessel while he continued to torment her. Part of her wanted to just say 'here is good enough' so that she could enjoy his attentions without the distraction. The pull for both was significant, though they were still relatively close to shore.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:48 am

He laughed at the sound of her, trying to catch her breath, struggling for attention, trembling and yet asking what options she had. He kissed and sucked at her neck, talking in between.

"Ohm, I can think of several possibilities. You turn around and face me and I can brace you against the wheel. Or I can bend you a little while you hold on and we can go from here...or I can get on my knees under you and enjoy myself. Oh, I can think of more two.. "

His hands did not slow or stop, but kept going, enjoying themselves.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 4:10 am

Words, soft ones, but no less violent of an impact. With each new description, she shivered, the breath catching in her throat as she made a soft sound. She heard him describing the images that had already been burning in her mind, driving her half-crazy with the building need.

Coupled with the teasing, her knees did give way. Not fully, but enough so that her grip tightened on the wheel of the boat again, the rest of her leaning back against him. Actually putting her weight against him, letting him hold her upright.

"I.. need to.. face... forward..." she said, soft words coming from lips that trembled. Her whole body trembled, gentle writhing against his teasing fingers as though she were trying to chase his hands, find her pleasure in that way.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:36 pm

He chuckled deeply against her ear, nibbling it lightly.

"So we have two ideas on the table. Hmm, One I don't get to do often..soo.."

He pushed into her, biting her neck gently, pushing her against the steering wheel. He then slowly kissed down her back, through the material of her dress, sinking lower and lower down.

The hand on her breast also sunk down, holding her up as he went, though the one playing with her under the dress continued to play with her. Suddenly he ducked down, seeming to have left her for a moment.

Then he was under her, moving her legs just enough to be between them. His hand stopped now both of them holding her steady as his mouth found her, found what his fingers had been playing with just a moment earlier. His tongue.. well it was rather talented and seemed to enjoy her quite a bit as he moaned lightly a humming sound into her button and the tender skin around it.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:22 pm

This was something she was clearly unused to. Though she had felt him do this to her before, he was right. He didn't get a chance to do it often, and before him.. there had been none. So it was little wonder that she sucked in a sharp breath, almost loud enough to be a cry as she felt the heat of his tongue against her.

Little wonder too, that her knees buckled again, needing his hands holding her steady to hold her up and keep her upright. She gripped the wheel, staring forward as she took the boat farther and farther out to sea. A slow and steady pace to take them away from other people, the prying eyes and ears of humans that may have been at the docks.

For a moment, her eyes closed again. She shuddered once, hard, as the gasping cry turned into a soft, sweet moan from her gently parted lips. She spoke so softly, it was hard to hear her, even for him.

"That's.. not.. fair.. "
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:55 pm

He had expected her loose the strength in her legs, expected the violence of the reaction. This was so new to her, so raw a sensation. She loved doing this to him because of the way the sensations and the way he had no control. He just gave into her and the pleasure she gave. And now was the same for her.

"Oh, very fair from where I sit. And delicious."

And his mouth was busy again, teasing her, sucking on her, using tongue, teeth, lips, breath and his hot mouth to their most. Licking the spot and then breathing warmly against it, then blowing coolly. flicking it with his tongue and then playing with it, moving it one way and then the other. Sucking it into his mouth and teasing it there.

Oh he was having fun.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:24 pm

It was a mildly awkward position for her to be in. To stand in. But she went with it, slightly bent over the wheel of the boat as she continued to take them farther and farther from shore. What was even more surprising and delicious was the fact that she couldn't truly do anything about it. She couldn't hold his head into place when something felt particularly good, she couldn't shift and move or even grab him to have him take her. She couldn't do any of that, locked as she was on piloting the boat.

So she shivered again, moaning and whimpering as her frustration grew.. and grew.. and grew. She couldn't move her hips all that much, since she was relying on his hands to keep her upright, which meant that she had no choice but to... take it. It brought her already healthy sense of passion from a heat within her to an outright, furious blaze. Her whimpers were tumbling over themselves in her throat, soft sounds that never fully ended. As soon as one tapered off, another began. When she finally found the ability to speak, it was punctuated with more whimpers, more sounds of frustration as she struggled to bring her thoughts forward, to express them to him.

"No.. can't.. stop.. "

It didn't make much sense to her, either.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:21 pm

He would have laughed but he was too busy enjoying himself. He adjusted himself to give her a better perch and make it so one arm could hold her up. This allowed the other one some freedom. Not alot, but he didnt need much.

He could hear the frustration in her voice as he continued to play with her, his mouth making all sort of teasing touches, licks, flicks. Do many things he could do to her and she had absolutely no control over any of it. All she could do was stand and continue to steer.

Her sounds were amazing and he could only imagine what others would think if they could hear her. Now that would be a interesting conversation at the local yacht club. But he really could think about that now. He had another trick up his sleeve.

Literally. His hand. Though up his sleeve wasnt the important part. As his tongue continued to play with her, the one free hand he had slid up and a finger moved to tease her, play with the folds of skin and then push in, into her.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:31 pm

Almost immediately, her body pitched forward. She gripped at the wheel, though one hand shot out to catch her, to keep her from falling forward. To keep her from bending over the wheel and stand, though her hips did move. They arched toward him, the moan from her turning quite quickly to a sharp cry.

She didn't need to imagine anything anymore. She couldn't have, even if she had tried. She could barely think at all. She trembled as he held her up, her hands gripping at the boat as though it would maybe give her some sort of release from the intensity of it. The fact that she couldn't do anything but take it just added to the whole situation, the realization that she was helpless to do anything caused her to shudder and cry out softly again.

Other things were happening, too. His finger pressed into her and she immediately tightened around him. The shock of it was almost enough to drive her completely from her senses. Oh, she was more than a little ready for him to take her. It was just unexpected, to feel his finger sliding into her. She gripped him tightly, almost begging him for more, though she was well beyond words. Another soft cry came from her, and her thighs parted even more for him. For more of his attention, as maddening as it may be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next