Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

cont. from docks: - The Castle Under the Swamp

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

cont. from docks: - The Castle Under the Swamp Empty
PostSubject: cont. from docks: - The Castle Under the Swamp   cont. from docks: - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 5:59 pm

The king in Yellow makes his way towards the swamp carrying her easily.

"Do you wish to speak of this, pet?" He whispers silently in her ear.

Last edited by Storyteller on Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: cont. from docks: - The Castle Under the Swamp   cont. from docks: - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 6:01 pm

English fully failing her "She she she said to go away....", with a soft childs voice. "I was good...." distraught but in Spanish. Her body shaking from the barrage of emotions and the inability to cope with it all.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: cont. from docks: - The Castle Under the Swamp   cont. from docks: - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 6:16 pm

He pets her head gently and nods as he walks.

"I suspected she might. You were not meant for the outside world, pet. It will..." he sighs softly. "It will always disappoint you. Born and bred, you were always meant to serve me."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: cont. from docks: - The Castle Under the Swamp   cont. from docks: - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 6:24 pm

She holds tightly onto him, afraid he will be leaving her, and she fights from agreeing with her. A last ditch effort that he can feel her asleep in his arms, as all her will is gone.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: cont. from docks: - The Castle Under the Swamp   cont. from docks: - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 6:33 pm

He soothes and whispers quietly to her as he walks.

"Only for me, pet. You were bred only for me. The world is...unfulfilling. It has failed you and will again. But if you ask for chains, pet, to go with your collar, you will know I cannot leave you or banish you from my home. Chains to match your pretty collar."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: cont. from docks: - The Castle Under the Swamp   cont. from docks: - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 6:37 pm

Trying to shake her head no, but not having the energy or will to do so. She looks up and over at him, huge green eyes rimmed in red, and tears start to fall again. Unable to say no to him, not wanting to at this moment either, but so weary and in so much emotional pain.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: cont. from docks: - The Castle Under the Swamp   cont. from docks: - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 6:47 pm

He whispers quietly to her, "You know I speak truth. You have been dismissed by your friends, abandoned by lovers, abused by those of station. Who here has treated you better then I?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: cont. from docks: - The Castle Under the Swamp   cont. from docks: - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 6:50 pm

She closes her eyes, whispering "None.", knowing some where in the logical part of her mind what is next.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: cont. from docks: - The Castle Under the Swamp   cont. from docks: - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 7:39 pm

The King in Yellow nods, "Yes. Who has taken you in and given protection and asked for only loyalty? Who were you born to serve, pet?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: cont. from docks: - The Castle Under the Swamp   cont. from docks: - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 7:44 pm

With a defeated tone "You." but said.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: cont. from docks: - The Castle Under the Swamp   cont. from docks: - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 7:49 pm

"Good girl."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: cont. from docks: - The Castle Under the Swamp   cont. from docks: - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 7:51 pm

She stays curled into him, then looking up at him with an anticipatory look, but calm the shaking has stopped. She still has the tears down her cheeks, but she seems to only have eyes for him.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: cont. from docks: - The Castle Under the Swamp   cont. from docks: - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 10:02 am

"You want my leash, don't you pet? To be chained to me so that you are certain of forever having a place."

He produces a fine link, mesh leash from the side opposite her and shows her.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: cont. from docks: - The Castle Under the Swamp   cont. from docks: - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 10:45 am

She sees the leash, then nods slowly at him, and waits for him to attach it.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: cont. from docks: - The Castle Under the Swamp   cont. from docks: - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 2:38 pm

The leash snaps into place quietly and the latch promptly disappears.

The other side is clicked onto his belt. The sensation rippling through the metal is being owned completely. Good or bad, it doesn't say. Just... clearly the sense of being property.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: cont. from docks: - The Castle Under the Swamp   cont. from docks: - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 2:44 pm

She watches as the latch disappears, then closes her eyes, so tired and yet so safe. She curls in tighter trying to hold on to the calm being around him creates.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: cont. from docks: - The Castle Under the Swamp   cont. from docks: - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 3:09 pm

He carries her the rest of the way home in silence, petting her quietly and overall quite pleased with himself.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: cont. from docks: - The Castle Under the Swamp   cont. from docks: - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 3:14 pm

She is sound asleep when he reaches home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cont. from docks: - The Castle Under the Swamp   cont. from docks: - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cont. from docks: - The Castle Under the Swamp
Page 1 of 1