Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You have GOT to hear this ... - Dragon's Lair

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

You have GOT to hear this ... - Dragon's Lair Empty
PostSubject: You have GOT to hear this ... - Dragon's Lair   You have GOT to hear this ... - Dragon's Lair I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:33 am

And once again ....
Anton's phone rang.

Last edited by Storyteller on Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: You have GOT to hear this ... - Dragon's Lair   You have GOT to hear this ... - Dragon's Lair I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:13 am

And the regular preamble began.

Ring. Click. Ring.

"Yes?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: You have GOT to hear this ... - Dragon's Lair   You have GOT to hear this ... - Dragon's Lair I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:50 pm

The Romanian flowed from her tongue, as it always did when she spoke to him privately.

"Good evening, Father."
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: You have GOT to hear this ... - Dragon's Lair   You have GOT to hear this ... - Dragon's Lair I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:03 pm

"Good evening, Mihaela."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: You have GOT to hear this ... - Dragon's Lair   You have GOT to hear this ... - Dragon's Lair I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:13 pm

The response, for a moment, was a smile.

"I called to inform you, if you were unaware, that at least one member of the Nosferatu within the city... is not what he seems to be."
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: You have GOT to hear this ... - Dragon's Lair   You have GOT to hear this ... - Dragon's Lair I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:27 pm

"Who and how?"

The answer was just.. short.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: You have GOT to hear this ... - Dragon's Lair   You have GOT to hear this ... - Dragon's Lair I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:50 pm

There was no pause.

"The King in Yellow. He is not Nosferatu. I was not aware if you had enough interaction with him to know this."
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: You have GOT to hear this ... - Dragon's Lair   You have GOT to hear this ... - Dragon's Lair I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 2:21 pm

"Correct, the King is of the Kiasyd bloodline and filled the role that Alexi now fills for several centuries before he received his embrace and later left for the New Country."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: You have GOT to hear this ... - Dragon's Lair   You have GOT to hear this ... - Dragon's Lair I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 2:22 pm

She smiled.

"And here I almost got excited about telling you something you maybe didn't already know."
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: You have GOT to hear this ... - Dragon's Lair   You have GOT to hear this ... - Dragon's Lair I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 2:29 pm

"There are many things that you should continue to discover of your own ability. The experience of gaining such knowledge values it much higher."

Last edited by Anton de Sforza on Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Lawlitalics)
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: You have GOT to hear this ... - Dragon's Lair   You have GOT to hear this ... - Dragon's Lair I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 2:34 pm

"It was, in truth, a bit of a fluke that I learned this in the first place. But being Seneschal and all, it was something I felt you would need to know."
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: You have GOT to hear this ... - Dragon's Lair   You have GOT to hear this ... - Dragon's Lair I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:14 pm

"You thought to look past his physical mask, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: You have GOT to hear this ... - Dragon's Lair   You have GOT to hear this ... - Dragon's Lair I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:19 pm

"Not that alone. It wouldn't have occurred to me to do so until the warding against the fair folk made him more interesting."
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: You have GOT to hear this ... - Dragon's Lair   You have GOT to hear this ... - Dragon's Lair I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:25 pm

"Hm. He must have let his guard down at an inopportune moment, if such an obvious reaction was made."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: You have GOT to hear this ... - Dragon's Lair   You have GOT to hear this ... - Dragon's Lair I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:29 pm

She shook her head.

"No. He was asked to come and speak with Scion's ghouls at the house I am currently using to babysit them. It called to me when he came near, which wardings needed to be taken down for him to enter."
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: You have GOT to hear this ... - Dragon's Lair   You have GOT to hear this ... - Dragon's Lair I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:46 pm

"Caution should be spent around him. He has consumed the soul of another quite recently. While it was a puppet, it still possessed a soul."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: You have GOT to hear this ... - Dragon's Lair   You have GOT to hear this ... - Dragon's Lair I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:47 pm

"Well, that's just awkward."
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: You have GOT to hear this ... - Dragon's Lair   You have GOT to hear this ... - Dragon's Lair I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:53 pm

"Yes, and the resulting disappearance of the false-Damek will be explained shortly through less obvious avenues."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: You have GOT to hear this ... - Dragon's Lair   You have GOT to hear this ... - Dragon's Lair I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:56 pm

"Anything that I should be warned about?"
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: You have GOT to hear this ... - Dragon's Lair   You have GOT to hear this ... - Dragon's Lair I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:06 pm

"Simply do not be truly concerned when drains of the domain vanish entirely. Otherwise, no."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: You have GOT to hear this ... - Dragon's Lair   You have GOT to hear this ... - Dragon's Lair I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:13 pm

"I see. Does this drain have a name?"
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: You have GOT to hear this ... - Dragon's Lair   You have GOT to hear this ... - Dragon's Lair I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:39 pm

"Each of them has one, save one that has two it seems. Dalia Ramirez has proven to be both absent and incompetant in addition to drawing Alexander's attention away from matters that have relevance. Tatiyana, or Cami, shows on such a rare occurence, yet pretends that she owns the domain in addition to some oddity of her aura. Alixandra shares the same oddity of personality as Tatiyana in her superiority complex while showing even less frequently. And whatever name the too-pretty Gangrel with the Panther -- not Grace, the other one -- seems to linger yet only detract from domain resources. The Sabbat to the south require something to sate their appetites, lest they launch a true attack against the domain that I cannot simply talk them out of. These drains should sate their appetite nicely."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: You have GOT to hear this ... - Dragon's Lair   You have GOT to hear this ... - Dragon's Lair I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:42 pm

"Oh. No one important, then. Good to know."
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: You have GOT to hear this ... - Dragon's Lair   You have GOT to hear this ... - Dragon's Lair I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:53 pm

"Not at all."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: You have GOT to hear this ... - Dragon's Lair   You have GOT to hear this ... - Dragon's Lair I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:56 pm

"The idiot Brujah and even more idiotic Gangrel are coming close to putting this city in danger. You should be aware that they wish to traipse around Miami looking for Damek. They want to kill him, but they also wish to try and force him to put them upon the Path of Metamorphosis as well. I'm currently reminding them that they are, in fact, idiotic."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You have GOT to hear this ... - Dragon's Lair   You have GOT to hear this ... - Dragon's Lair I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You have GOT to hear this ... - Dragon's Lair
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next