Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's This? (A Wedding)

Go down 
+20
Medwyn
Griselda Johns
James McKay
Audrina Clayton
Abigail O'Reilly
Sean Black
Guinevere
Miyu
Rhiana
Jamie
Joseph McKenzie
Sephtisa
Greer Harrington
Rachel Summers
Penny P
Matieu
Victor Steele
Zach McKenzie
Oriella
Storyteller
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Erik Johns
Methuselah
Erik Johns

What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 12:00 pm

Erik looked at Joseph, "Is there a reason I shouldn't be mad?" he said lowly to Joseph.
Back to top Go down
Joseph McKenzie
Elder
Joseph McKenzie

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 12:02 pm

Joseph leaned over to whisper quietly in Erik's ear, so that he wasn't overheard.

"The older one is her Sire. The younger, the man who took her and brought her into Kindred life. She's bound by blood to them both - she can't control it. Not in their presence, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 12:11 pm

"The source of my stress is nearly all Miyu. The source of my concern and empathy, which I was not able to express before having to justify an off the cuff remark sent while texting is just what you described. " Victor wasn't being a dick, or even deliberately obtuse, he was just being... Victor. He cared, it just took a while sometimes for it to all kind of work it's way to the surface.

"And as to those problems..." he sighed "They are, as you say, big ones, and I fear I can't do much to help you with that except run interference if you don't want to talk to people."
Back to top Go down
Penny P
Elder
Penny P

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 12:28 pm

Penny quietly started to look around, really look around as her power of observation she could no longer ignore.
Back to top Go down
Erik Johns
Methuselah
Erik Johns

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 12:29 pm

'Okay I'll talk to her later about it." with a nod to Joseph.
Back to top Go down
Joseph McKenzie
Elder
Joseph McKenzie

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 12:43 pm

He shook his head at Victor.

"I can manage my own issues," he wasn't being mean or rude, just efficient. To Erik, he nodded once.

"She's going to feel incredibly guilty in about two minutes - so that you're prepared for that."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 12:45 pm

Victor nodded and sipped his drink. There was a whole lot of awkward going on, although he chalked a lot of it up to Tremere being Tremere, and honestly gave little thought to the impropriety of it all. In his mind weird Tremere shit just happened, and if it wasn't aimed at you, just run with it and justify it it with 'Eh, Tremere being themselves.'
Back to top Go down
Penny P
Elder
Penny P

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 1:00 pm

while everyone seemed busy, Penny quietly took her wrap, and quietly started to head towards the parking lot.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 1:02 pm

Griselda Johns wrote:
It wasn't until they were completely gone that she relaxed, leaning a bit against Rachel and taking a deep breath - blowing it out as though relieved. The spell that had the two men holding her attention for the entire time they were present was finally broken.

She ran a hand through her hair with a sigh when she blew out the deep breath and muttered softly so that only Rachel could hear - "Well, now I need a drink."

"Me too." Rachel whispered to Griselda going to help her towards the hard booze.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 1:04 pm

She started to walk toward the table where there was alcohol when it hit her.

"Oh, shit," she muttered to herself, her head whipping around to stare at - yep. There was Erik, next to Joseph, next to Victor. "Bloody hell," she muttered again and walked toward the three with purposeful strides, taking Erik by the arm.

"Need to talk to you," she said quietly, tugging him away from the other two - not hard and definitely not hurting him, but insistent. She took a deep breath and looked her husband in the eye - "I'm so, so sorry. I didn't know they were coming. I can control it better if I know they're coming. I didn't know, my fault, I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Joseph McKenzie
Elder
Joseph McKenzie

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 1:07 pm

Penny P wrote:
while everyone seemed busy, Penny quietly took her wrap, and quietly started to head towards the parking lot.

Joseph, while busy, was not so busy that he didn't notice. He shouldered past Victor when his daughter pulled his new son-in-law away and headed across the grove at a jog - coming close enough to touch Penny's arm.

"I realize that was intense, but no need to run away."
Back to top Go down
Penny P
Elder
Penny P

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 1:11 pm

She looked at him, "Joseph there was something very wrong with those men, I suddenly felt like I was in the middle of Miami in a gang war territory and that's not even the right description. I think I'm about to have a panic attack and I was going to have it in private." taking another deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Joseph McKenzie
Elder
Joseph McKenzie

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 1:15 pm

He pulled her against him.

"They are very bad men, Penny. But, they behaved themselves, so I can't ask for more there. Hold on to me until you get your bearings again, Pretty Penny."
Back to top Go down
Penny P
Elder
Penny P

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 1:20 pm

She held onto him tightly, gasping for her breath, and trying to calm down but her adrenaline was telling her to run far far away, her heart was beating very hard and there was no marathon to run.
Back to top Go down
Joseph McKenzie
Elder
Joseph McKenzie

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 1:28 pm

He held her against him - where it was safe. He was gently stroking her hair and making soft Scottish noises in his throat - something she could focus on until she managed to get herself back under control.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 2:23 pm

Rachel downed a shot of whatever, then watched that Griselda was okay and then went to Sean hugging him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Erik Johns
Methuselah
Erik Johns

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 2:27 pm

Griselda Johns wrote:
She started to walk toward the table where there was alcohol when it hit her.

"Oh, shit," she muttered to herself, her head whipping around to stare at - yep. There was Erik, next to Joseph, next to Victor. "Bloody hell," she muttered again and walked toward the three with purposeful strides, taking Erik by the arm.

"Need to talk to you," she said quietly, tugging him away from the other two - not hard and definitely not hurting him, but insistent. She took a deep breath and looked her husband in the eye - "I'm so, so sorry. I didn't know they were coming. I can control it better if I know they're coming. I didn't know, my fault, I'm sorry."

He went with her and then hugged her tightly. "We'll talk later not here, and now that Joseph explained I'm not mad. I was afraid they were here to take Rachel from you." whispered to her.
Back to top Go down
Sean Black
Elder
Sean Black

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 7:37 pm

Rachel Summers wrote:
Rachel downed a shot of whatever, then watched that Griselda was okay and then went to Sean hugging him tightly.

He held her against him, holding her tightly.

"Everything okay?" he whispered to her, obviously worried.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 7:44 pm

Erik Johns wrote:

He went with her and then hugged her tightly.  "We'll talk later not here, and now that Joseph explained I'm not mad.  I was afraid they were here to take Rachel from you." whispered to her.  

She hugged him tightly, relaxing, he could tell, with the gesture. "No, no," she said, shaking her head. "They were coming to congratulate us. Etrius very much wanted to meet you and Malcolm very much wanted to stay - but Etrius said that they needed to leave so as to not take all my attention away."
Back to top Go down
Penny P
Elder
Penny P

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 9:44 pm

Joseph McKenzie wrote:
He held her against him - where it was safe. He was gently stroking her hair and making soft Scottish noises in his throat - something she could focus on until she managed to get herself back under control.

"Okay I'm better then I was, what was he? Some very dangerous man? I've never felt that way before around anyone I've ever met." looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 9:53 pm

Sean Black wrote:
Rachel Summers wrote:

He held her against him, holding her tightly.

"Everything okay?" he whispered to her, obviously worried.

"Yeah it will be okay." with a tight hug of him.
Back to top Go down
Erik Johns
Methuselah
Erik Johns

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 10:31 pm

Griselda Johns wrote:

She hugged him tightly, relaxing, he could tell, with the gesture. "No, no," she said, shaking her head. "They were coming to congratulate us. Etrius very much wanted to meet you and Malcolm very much wanted to stay - but Etrius said that they needed to leave so as to not take all my attention away."

"THank them Id prefer your attention on me and our guests." kissing her and hugging her tighter. "I don't think I should meet him at this time, it makes me wonder wht he is up too/"
Back to top Go down
Joseph McKenzie
Elder
Joseph McKenzie

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 10:35 pm

Penny P wrote:

"Okay I'm better then I was, what was he?  Some very dangerous man?  I've never felt that way before around anyone I've ever met." looking up at him.

He frowned slightly. How to put this without sounding very...well, awkward.

"When Griselda was younger, she ended up running with a very dangerous crowd. Those two were part of that dangerous crowd - they generally have their hearts in the right place, but in many ways, they are monsters, dear. They treat her well, treat those she cares about well, so I can't object to their presence. But I don't have to like it."
Back to top Go down
Sean Black
Elder
Sean Black

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 10:37 pm

Rachel Summers wrote:

"Yeah it will be okay." with a tight hug of him.

He kept her hugged tightly to him.

"What was all that about?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 10:41 pm

Erik Johns wrote:

"THank them Id prefer your attention on me and our guests." kissing her and hugging her tighter.  "I don't think I should meet him at this time, it makes me wonder wht he is up too/"

She returned his kiss and hugged him tightly. She spoke to him softly.

"Etrius? He's hoping that, through us, relations between Mages and Tremere will be mended." It's something that all Tremere want. Mages terrified them. She wasn't particularly afraid, but then, she wasn't a very offensive Tremere. She turned her head to kiss him again. "I just wish he had warned me they were coming so I didn't turn all lovestruck puppy around them both." She looked slightly embarrassed about it, actually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's This? (A Wedding)
Page 16 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next