Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Griselda's Birthday (Open)

Go down 
+12
Sephtisa
Matieu
Erik Johns
Peter
Alexandria
Oriella
Abigail O'Reilly
George MacFarlan
Victor Steele
Rhiana
Miyu
Jamie
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 12:48 am

Victor glanced at the two new arrivals with the sort of straight face that showed he was somewhat surprised.

"Primogen, good to see you again."

He glanced at the woman with the baby. "I don't believe we've met?" I'm Victor Steele, and the lovely lady with me is my far superior half, Miyu Chen."
Back to top Go down
Peter
Ancilla
Peter

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 12:50 am

Peter simply nodded toward Victor in greeting, already making his way toward a place out of the way that he could sit. Just as soon as he greeted the Prince.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 12:51 am

Victor Steele wrote:
Victor glanced at the two new arrivals with the sort of straight face that showed he was somewhat surprised.

"Primogen, good to see you again."

He glanced at the woman with the baby.  "I don't believe we've met?" I'm Victor Steele, and the lovely lady with me is my far superior half, Miyu Chen."

The shy woman smiled in a friendly sort of way and shifted the baby on her hip.

"Hi," she said shyly. "Alexandria Williams. And this is Scarlet," she said with a nod to the baby on her hip. "It's nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 12:53 am

Victor looked at Miyu with a silly grin and then knelt down to waggle his fingers at the baby. "Hey there Scarlet"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 12:55 am

The baby was going on three years old, so she giggled, hid her face against Alexandria's shoulder, blew a raspberry, then grinned at Victor.

"Hi, hi," said the little girl, mimicking Victor's wave.

Alexandria laughed softly, hugging the child close.

"Sorry. She just turned three. We don't get out all that much, so she's sometimes a little shy with strangers."
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 12:57 am

Not one to be outdone, she made her way up to the gift 'table' with her gift, then gave George and Matthew a friendly shoulder-bump and wink in greeting. It looked like this little shindig might have been a little bigger than she had originally thought it would be.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 12:58 am

Alexandria wrote:
The baby was going on three years old, so she giggled, hid her face against Alexandria's shoulder, blew a raspberry, then grinned at Victor.

"Hi, hi," said the little girl, mimicking Victor's wave.

Alexandria laughed softly, hugging the child close.

"Sorry. She just turned three. We don't get out all that much, so she's sometimes a little shy with strangers."

"Aww" Victor was smiling warmly "Can I hold her?" He glanced over at Miyu "I can hold the little one, right?"
Back to top Go down
Miyu
Methuselah
Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 1:00 am

Miyu tilted her head for a moment, studying the new woman and the child. Then her eyes widened just slightly--

"You should do so now before she's too old for you to."

No sense in pointing out that the child's aura was that of either Garou or Kinfolk, one of the two. She had werewolf blood in her, at least.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 1:01 am

Victor Steele wrote:

"Aww" Victor was smiling warmly "Can I hold her?"  He glanced over at Miyu "I can hold the little one, right?"

"Sure," said the blonde with a smile. "It'll give my arms a rest. She's heavy." She started to hand Scarlet over to Victor with another shy smile.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 1:02 am

Victor caught the look in her eyes, and made a mental note to ask about it later. Meanwhile, there was a cute child to hold. It was like a puppy or kitten, only capable of speech.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 1:04 am

The child looked nothing like Alexandria, actually. For one, she had dark black hair but striking blue eyes. She looked at Victor, fascinated, when he picked her up and held her against him, then giggled and rested her head against his shoulder.

Alexandria started shaking out her arms a bit. "Thanks," she said shyly, quietly. "She's a good girl, she just gets heavy if you carry her around too long." This coming from a ghoul. With Potence. A lot of Potence.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 1:06 am

Alexandria wrote:
The child looked nothing like Alexandria, actually. For one, she had dark black hair but striking blue eyes. She looked at Victor, fascinated, when he picked her up and held her against him, then giggled and rested her head against his shoulder.

Alexandria started shaking out her arms a bit. "Thanks," she said shyly, quietly. "She's a good girl, she just gets heavy if you carry her around too long." This coming from a ghoul. With Potence. A lot of Potence.

Victor chuckled and took the little girl in his arms and bounced her a little. "Hello again"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 1:06 am

The little girl looked up at Victor from his shoulder.

"Hi."

Three-year-olds, while intelligent, are not necessarily the world's best conversationalists.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 1:12 am

Alexandria wrote:
The little girl looked up at Victor from his shoulder.

"Hi."

Three-year-olds, while intelligent, are not necessarily the world's best conversationalists.

Victor settled for holding the little girl, since he wasn't very fluent in 3 year old either.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 1:16 am

Alexandria looked at him, then around the grove, then her eyes widened.

"Oh!" she looked like she maybe had an idea. "Um, I'm sorry to impose, but...well, I didn't get a gift for Griselda, unfortunately. I've been working on a new act and I'm wondering if she would maybe like it if I did that for a 'gift' for her? I mean, I don't know, but maybe? And if I do, can you hold Scarlet for me while I get set up and do it?"
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 1:17 am

Victor smiled "Of course, I don't mind at all. What do you do if you don't mind me asking?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 1:18 am

Alexandria blushed.

"Well, right now, I'm a contortionist for Barnum and Bailey's. But the piece I've been working on is supposed to eventually, when I'm done putting the finishing touches on it, to be my audition for the Cirque de Soleil."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 1:20 am

"That sounds most interesting" he said with a raised eyebrow. "I look forward to your performance, and I suspect you'll have an enthusiastic audience member in Miyu. She dances with swords."
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 2:02 am

The blonde smiled again.

"She does? That's wonderful! Oh, I do hope Griselda likes it. If you could just hold Scarlet for a little bit longer? It's an aerial performance, so I'll need to get my hoop and climb a tree....."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 2:03 am

"Relax. I've got her as long as you need."
Back to top Go down
Miyu
Methuselah
Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 2:04 am

Miyu smiled and even made a face at the baby because babies. Then she laughed.

"Of course, Ms. Williams. You do what you need to do and if Victor's arm gets tired because he was born with testosterone, I'll take her."
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 2:06 am

The blonde was shy when meeting people, but the joy on her face at the ability to be able to perform was obvious. On a personal level, she was very shy. In front of a crowd, she shone. She beamed and turned to run back to her car, to get her hoop and rope so that she could set up the aerial hoop to relatively safely perform.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 2:07 am

Victor harrumphed at Miyu's words with a good natured smirk. "It's not like that time in Belarus. Things were shooting at us. And I needed to throw something at them that wasn't a baby."
Back to top Go down
Miyu
Methuselah
Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 2:13 am

She laughed softly.

"She seems like a nice kid, though. The woman, not the baby. Wonder why we haven't met her before, since that kid has werewolf blood in it. Supernatural of some kind."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 2:17 am

Victor looked at the little girl and sighed.  "I keep meeting your kind.  Remember, when you grow up you aren't allowed to kill me or Miyu."

He glanced over at Miyu "She's a performer, maybe she's not in town much?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Griselda's Birthday (Open)
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next