Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Griselda's Birthday (Open)

Go down 
+12
Sephtisa
Matieu
Erik Johns
Peter
Alexandria
Oriella
Abigail O'Reilly
George MacFarlan
Victor Steele
Rhiana
Miyu
Jamie
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 4:52 pm

Guinevere wrote:

I do" she squeezed his hand back.

He smiled at that.

"Then ye look verra lovely, my Lady Guinevere."
Back to top Go down
Guinevere
Methuselah
Guinevere

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 5:37 pm

"THank you, Your Grace." with a raise of her glass to him.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 5:40 pm

He lifted his glass and smiled as he saw Griselda making her way toward them.

"Ye are most welcome, Lady Guinevere."
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 5:44 pm

As Abigail watched Griselda make her way to open presents her eyes glanced over the rest of those in attendance. Her smile faltered ever so briefly, forcing herself to take a breath and put her attention elsewhere. She made her way to stand near Viktor and Miyu, giving them both a nod in greeting.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 5:54 pm

Victor smiled more warmly than he might have, just so she knew she was welcome and liked. "Abigail, it's good to see you here, how have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 6:19 pm

"No' too bad I suppose." she replied, letting herself focus on the two of them instead of other things.
Back to top Go down
Erik Johns
Methuselah
Erik Johns

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 6:21 pm

Ra'idah wrote:
She leaned against Erik, her own form of safety net, and gave Abigail hugs. She also gave her a kiss on the cheek and held her cup of tea in her hands as she started toward the larger gathering.

"Guess I have to open presents," she shrugged and was hoping that Erik, Matieu and Tris followed her. Because, comfort.

They went with her to the present table. Erik kept a hand on her in a polite way the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Fledgling
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 6:33 pm

"Open mine in private darlin'" he said with his Creole accent.
Back to top Go down
Sephtisa
Fledgling
Sephtisa

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 6:34 pm

"Mine's special, Erik can explain later." with her matching accent.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 6:37 pm

Rachel ran in late with a bright pink box that SCREAMED Victoria's Secret with a wink at Griselda a fly by hug "Off to the club again. it's from me and Sean." then she kissed her dormier on the lips, Erik on the cheek and was back out the door.

They were working the club so the boss lady had off tonight and tomorrow night.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 6:45 pm

So, she stayed close to Erik the whole time. He had his hand on her in a polite way, but the way she stood next to him, then sat down, tugging him closer to her, was a lot less polite. She didn't care if her father was present; Erik was her focus.

To Matieu, she nodded, tilting her head curiously. "All right. I'll save it for later, then."

To Tris, she smiled. "Thank you very much - you didn't need to go to the trouble for me, really." She was just happy to meet the woman. Gifts were secondary.

And then she was holding a bright pink box from Rachel and another blush started to creep into her cheeks. "I'm thinking that opening this in private is probably my best bet," she muttered and sat it aside, waiting for someone to start handing her gifts to open so she could get the awkwardness out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 6:46 pm

Victor handed her the battle ax which he'd neglected to wrap. He could almost envision Miyu smirking inwardly at that.

"Happy birthday. Don't hit me with it next time I piss you off eh?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 6:53 pm

She picked up the battle axe, lifting it in one hand and testing the weight of it. She even gave it a few experimental swings.

"It's lovely, Victor - thank you very much," she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 6:57 pm

"Glad you like it. Miyu helped, I nearly bought a piece of tourist junk before she stopped me. "
Back to top Go down
Guinevere
Methuselah
Guinevere

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 7:04 pm

Guinevere handed her a small bag, inside was an IOU for a painting of her choice. "I didn't have time to paint something for you, so I thought it best to let you choose." with a shy smile at Griselda.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 7:07 pm

She laughed softly at Victor, then rose to her feet at Guinevere's IOU. She wrapped her arms around the other woman in a tight hug and smiled.

"Thank you so much, Miss Luna." With a sideways glance at Matieu, Tris and Erik. "I think I have an idea of what I would like to keep as a memory." And her glance shifted to her father as well - then to Jamie and Rhiana. Yes, all of them.
Back to top Go down
Guinevere
Methuselah
Guinevere

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 7:10 pm

"Just let me know." hugging her back and glad she was happy with the lack luster gift of the moment.
Back to top Go down
George MacFarlan
Methuselah
George MacFarlan

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 7:13 pm

Behind Guinevere, the twins stood with their giant box. It was as tall as a human man, which meant that it was bigger than Griselda herself. They held the box between them and a smile.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 7:15 pm

Guinevere wrote:
"Just let me know." hugging her back and glad she was happy with the lack luster gift of the moment.

She beamed a smile and laughed softly. "I will, thank you again, Miss Luna." She considered gifts such as that - paintings and the like - quite a lot more sentimental than some people. So she didn't consider the gift lackluster at all.

Then she turned to George and Matthew and quirked a brow, walking around the pair while she tried to figure out how best to open the gift. Gave up, then just started tearing the wrapping paper away.
Back to top Go down
George MacFarlan
Methuselah
George MacFarlan

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 7:17 pm

Inside the box was a bouncy castle. Yes, they had bought a grown woman, a Kindred, a fucking bouncy castle.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 7:18 pm

And then she squealed. Like a child, actually. Both hands went to her mouth and she laughed behind her hands, reaching out to give both George and Matthew tight, excited hugs. Because she may be old, but she's still five inside.

"Oh, my gosh, it's wonderful! Thank you! Thank you both!"
Back to top Go down
George MacFarlan
Methuselah
George MacFarlan

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 12:55 am

They took turns hugging her, each of them smiling and murmuring something that only she could hear into her ear. They held her close for a few moments, then let her go and moved out of the way, for the next person to hand over presents.
Back to top Go down
Miyu
Methuselah
Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 2:22 am

Miyu approached Griselda with a smile and a small boxed gift.

"Happy birthday, Sheriff. May the blessings of this night follow you for many more."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 11:18 am

She beamed a smile at Miyu.

"Thank you very much, Miyu," she said, starting to pull open the paper covering the present Miyu handed to her.
Back to top Go down
Miyu
Methuselah
Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 11:26 am

A small bottle was inside her package - a perfume with a light scent of honeysuckle inside. It wasn't an overpowering scent, either, as honeysuckle was sometimes wont to be. It was light and airy, a scent that reminded her of the Sheriff.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Griselda's Birthday (Open)
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next